Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence (26549 Views)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Nigerian Maritime University: Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Backtonairaland: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Protest rocks NMU after a cadet allegedly died due to medical negligence.

A cadet of the Nigerian Maritime University, Kurutie campus, Delta state, Uhi Emmanuel, is dead.

According to sources, he died on Sunday evening after being admitted to the school’s health centre and was allegedly administered drips and medications.

“When the medical personnel saw he wasn’t getting any better, they sent him in his frail condition to go for a COVID-19 test. He went from Kurutie campus across the sea without a letter from the school healthcare facility.

Other hospitals in Warri refused to attend to him because he didn’t have the letter. His friends opted to move him to a hospital in Benin, where he was pronounced dead and the diagnosis allegedly revealed he died from expired medications,” the source said.

However, fellow students of NMU, have taken to the streets to air their grievances, calling on the school authorities to address the issue.

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/1409176222782648/?app=fbl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Backtonairaland: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
This country is the next bullsh*t after my butthole.

And I am aspiring the school o. Change of institution ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by slawormiir: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Them need to format this country

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by sibeSIBEsibe: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Jabarzee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
2nd to comment
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by thesicilian: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
In Nigeria it's always One Week One Trouble

4 Likes

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Enudapan: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Most
Nigerian public schools are useless

Infact all of them

Nah why
I dey bomb steadily so my kids can school outside this shit hole and have peace of mind with quality education

3 Likes

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by shamsin6300(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
I give up cry

1 Like

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by GreaterFuture(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
A daily Occurrence in Nigeria.
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by RiseAbove(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigeria my country
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by veli1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
mehn these students get liver, if to say na my school, hahahaha na automatic graduation wohh!!
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Moyorkush(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Do sad, this country needs manual resetting, revolution some times is the best way

1 Like

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Kudejo: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
This country really knows how to fall someone's hand
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Mindlog: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Painful.
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Aksnoopy: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
They should let them "Moan" in peace. cool
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Hambivert: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
E go better! e go better!!

Taaa!
...Naija na scam!

It's only when it's unnecessary that they remember due process!
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by merits(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
wink Once upon a time, there was a country called NIGERIA.

RIP to the dead.

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by RexTramadol1: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Did I just see moaning?
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by ena5four(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yeh Mogbe, School Wey I Choose
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by webgenius234(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
u shaa know say na error...

RexTramadol1:
Did I just see moaning?
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Just Because Of Letter They Refused To Save His Life.

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by nyiamfrank: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jabarzee:
2nd to comment
4th
u no fast
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Lyrics269: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
That school need to be closed
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Queenlovely(f): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
k

3 Likes

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by TitanzStudio(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
don't forget to check signature
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Tonyspecial(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
h

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple English Test! / My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting / Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.