Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison (38689 Views)

Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / PHOTOS: Inside A Cell At Prison Where Derek Chauvin Spends 23 Hours A Day / Girl Stripped Naked In The Street For Stealing A Cell Phone In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
abba09:
i guess that cell is not in a local area police station grin grin
abba09 It's not bros it was as if i prepared for everything grin grin
no one had phone in the cell, and they were morethan 18 people, can't you see i was way ahead?? i played the game perfectly and it was my 1st time of playing lols
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Emiron(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
First time I enter cell my parent catch me Dey smoke Igbo day time en talking weed na like say u kill person my parent carry me go station dem lock me up I use like a day there presido ask me watin carry me I tell dem say my parents catch me were I Dey smoke Igbo dem beginning laugh me dem no even beat me self na still my parent come bail me I no fit forget dat day

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Mpanyi: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Oyerinde16:
The first time I for enter cell, I actually went to see a friend that was locked up, as them come de question me up n down, I come introduce myself as lieutenant dotun of 9th brigade, 21 .... Battalion of the Nigerian boys brigade, first them fear, then we continue I told them I will call my commandant to call the DCP for them.. I come de para, the tension don de high, one officer said you may be in the paramilitary, you are not in the arm corp, so I should never use espirit de corp to address them again... Na so one say I am impersonating personnels so I should be locked up... As we de drag, DPO (a lady) sent someone to ask what was happening, na so all of us go DPO office, for there, I introduced myself again, then the DPO asked his officers what was wrong with my intro, asked if that was why they wanted to throw me in cell... They sha brought my guy, then the DPO secured his release after this b*st*rds collected like 10k from us... Na so I miss cell experience...

🤣 🤣
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Dekadet(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
headbasher96:
I stay for hq benue state command the thing change my narattive i swear down e choke like i no do anything sars carry me the go the shoot for up during covid-19 lockdown like i stand for compound police come look me finish enter compound come catch me bases on innocent man na i begin drag i actually regreted doing that when 2 of them hand over their rifles to their colleagues and came at me with bare knuckles i really mad their night till one aboki sars come spray me something for eyes oga i no see again na first time person slap me wey i fall

I no know say e get slap wey the flash like fire to GOD eeeeh i say this people enter me like pikin i just use my hand cover head come see hw them fling me for hilux although if i had maintained my cool i for no collect but the first one i wound am badly this kind oga na my house be this i no fit follow u i jam am well well o the thing make this people jam me no be small even put me under bench inside hilux i wasnt aware were going to head quater i thought it was a small division na when we reach hq compound fresh beating start i was just begging them till them push me inside cell as per street if u fit survive first 30 minute inside cell nothing go do u again i spent 5days in sars detention with enough merryment and see hw people in the cells sing praises u go know say GOD is everywhere
na state house or German cell.dem put you?
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by HumbleWunmi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dopeyomi:
Here to Read comments, but wait o Na only guys dey go cell??

One single female never drop comment about their experience. 😂
. Reasons why men die faster than women. We face all sorts of risk and dangerous scene each time. At the end we will again simp for them. I stop pitying men

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Starz825:

The wound for face mean say you don see shege already...and you go dajuu
Starz825 Wetin be dajuu??
omoh that time i no get joy ooh cus na heavy fight i fight ooh, shit commot from my nyash bros grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Kubin: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Cell matter e funny die,my first experience in cell was in 2018 when I was driving my first car,I just bought the car and repaint it,u know in portharcourt police always suspect any Camry car coming from pH town to aba road, because the mostly use Camry cars to carry bunkerin products,as the police saw me coming with new painted car, they just pursue me thinking that I was carrying products with me,make i settle as usual,as the searched my boot the found nothing,as Nigeria police they need cover their fuel money for leaving their duty post,the now start asking other things, though I was driving without driver license and expired particulars,so ask me to pay 10k I was only have with me 3k cash, which I beg them to collect they refused,like play like play,they took me their station,u know normal police pattern when we reached station, they now change the case, that my car is a suspected stolen vehicle,before I could call my brother and my lawyer the push me inside the cell,old GRA police station, immediately I enter they ask me tender,I wanted to talk their capon ask one of the to pump me it was not funny at all,I was even shouting trying to fight back so that the police will come and stop them,for where,what I heard from the police "you people should take it easy oh! Mehn I had no choice than to mellow down,I gave them 1500, that was how I became their friend.

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by dododawa1: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
PORTABLE will share his EXPERIENCE when is back from ZOO.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by MNDY(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
A night in this very compressed small very dark cell with my late friend in the police station here has to be the most awful experience of my life. What made it worse for me was my phobia for tight spaces like that. Very dark. Opposite the cell was another cell with books and other old abandoned things, very jampacked and dirty a snake or scorpion could come from there to our side. Our cell was not enough for us to stretch at all. Chai. On the far end was a big rubber of urine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Austine567(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
Headbasher96 grin grin me self na for hq dem go drop me but nobody beat me cus you no go fit touch me nah, if you see my face self you go know say na me pastors deh give their own tithe bros i no get joy at all
you for put your picture make we see your face na
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by davillian(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:

The leader of a cell is called Presido. Just carry your "cell show" enter, you'll be welcomed.

If you want to enjoy cell (lol), just pray make them detain you and your friends inside the same cell. Una fit dethrone the Presido sef cheesy
Lmao they raid 7 (friends) of us and they put us inside one cell one idiot way cal himself presido go slap one person....
When we start the fight ehn....
They have to remove the presido and his loyalist and put in another cell....
We that na from were we don drink beer skata they pick us....
(Rip) BJ....that one get hot blood....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Beermoney1: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sold a spoilt phone mistakenly to a big police person. Would have taken the phone back, but the greedy police man said I have to give him money for the transport he wasted returning the phone. I refused and ran. If police look for you and they mean to find you, they will. I ran from Benin to Kaduna, they tracked me to Kaduna, I ran to Anambra, they tracked me to Anambra too, I didn’t want Anambra police wahala so I travelled to Benin, that is where they caught me and bundled me like waybill down to Anambra. Asked me to pay 200k. I refused. Na 180k dem use bail me…

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by gbengaoyeladun(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
dododawa1:
PORTABLE will share his EXPERIENCE when is back from ZOO.

Lol
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Asssaassiinn:
Which means you really enjoyed the place angry
Asssaassiinn guy my no lie you i did i felt new
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by dazzlingd(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Oyerinde16:
The first time I for enter cell, I actually went to see a friend that was locked up, as them come de question me up n down, I come introduce myself as lieutenant dotun of 9th brigade, 21 .... Battalion of the Nigerian boys brigade, first them fear, then we continue I told them I will call my commandant to call the DCP for them.. I come de para, the tension don de high, one officer said you may be in the paramilitary, you are not in the arm corp, so I should never use espirit de corp to address them again... Na so one say I am impersonating personnels so I should be locked up... As we de drag, DPO (a lady) sent someone to ask what was happening, na so all of us go DPO office, for there, I introduced myself again, then the DPO asked his officers what was wrong with my intro, asked if that was why they wanted to throw me in cell... They sha brought my guy, then the DPO secured his release after this b*st*rds collected like 10k from us... Na so I miss cell experience...

This reminds me of one of our bros like that.
Baba was fund of driving around with fake papers and drivers license. He even did this fake police badge all to evade paying for papers and drivers license. Na so they arrest am carry am go station. Baba reach station dey tell police Espirit de cops, police say, what did u say? You say wetin, repeat yourself… before bros finish saying Espirit de cops the second time, it was like a bomb. The slap whey that police tear am be like thunder…. I’m sure bros did not see for like 5 seconds before he recovered. We whey follow am reach the station just calm down. No be us dey slap but Mehn, the thing vibrate for our body, we quiet and remained humble

28 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by chrisblack1234: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
U never come Sib in akure, where uou get searched when you enter the cell by the inmates...lol

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by DSC7: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Omo if i narrate my cell experience kpo kpo fit begin find me ooooo.....

But i will never forget how i smuggled my phone inside... The guy wey implicate me that year i knack am wotowoto inside the cell... Na the presido even beg on his behalf make i pity am if not i for kpuff am....

Even officers wey dey patrol no see the guy save as i dey mend am..... Dem just dey shout "stop it"!!! 😂😂😂

As i comot next day i trace him rainbow still put am for him body.... Make he for know say real niggarss no dey snitch.....

I go write books or movies with other experiences,,,, e too long....

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by mkoabiola: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
D first time I enter cell

I over throw d presidio.
I jam my long time friend for inside cell

Na so fiht happen

Las Las I collect no 1
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by djflexcy: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
21sailor:
Here in Phase 4 kubwa it's called "settlement Fee"
Depending on the presido Wen dey seat it's either you fork wall till you release or you go push car Wen dem draw for wall then for morning you go climb window dey shout " Mai kose!! Bani Koko de kose Duka Duka!!!.
If you wan enjoy cell make e be say na you and your squad!!
Chief you na kubwa boy?
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Austine567:
Na me deh high abi na you, here no be faceless forum again?? Austine567
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by headbasher96(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Austine567:
my name sake that was during covid lock down and na night bro no pics hw come u ma be austin
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by headbasher96(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dekadet:
na state house or German cell.dem put you?
baba na state hw german cell wey u the look the lock for day time ma u no the see person inside while people full am
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by headbasher96(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
1Alex:
no comma, no fullstop. No punctuations
as per na u pay me school na some of una the attitude wey una get una go the collect daily

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by RPG2020(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
RPG2020 How much una go pay me?? grin

We no dey give shishi grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by headbasher96(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:

If you must fight or drag with Nigerian police officers, never follow them to the station after the fight.

The rule is, Fight with them and run, or Don't fight and go with them.

These are unwritten rules in the street.
u get luck say sars never find u run make them shoot u carry your body go dump for hq carry their hilux go their thing it seems alot of u guys did not encounter sars o
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by doneback04: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
Zonefree i swear cell funny, una go just deh new person go enter with different story of how them take catch am lols

Omo experience people full here ooo
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by sacajawea: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
sacajawea Bros abeg i no be him lawyer shift joor.....
Odẹ, Illiterate head. I ask cos I wanted to know how long people stay there for them ti get to the point that there is President or chiarman
Prison I hear, Police Jail.. hard to understand
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
RPG2020:

We no dey give shishi grin
Then mc olumo go live for 725years grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by overseasnbeyond: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
You never been to jail, you just want to form who you is not.
Smuggling phone inside a jail is not an easy task unless you have an officer working for you
Am a correction officer of over five years experience.
The police take over your phone immediately you are arrested and pther valuables you have.
Items handed over to the property officer for inventory.
You then strip searched for possibility of having other contraband hidden in your body.
you pass through the body scanner
Get dressed in jail jumpsuit.
transfer to orientation unit.

Blupen969:
First time I was detained in an open cell i managed to smuggle in my phone with me, after sitting idle for hours i brought out my phone and everyone was shocked lols.

Cellmates came to me to ask for favours to make important calls and in return deh remembered me when they buy what to eat, lols.

I was treated specially by the chairman of the cell and at night we smoked cigarette lol can't say cell is a good place to be but to me the one day experience was amazing lols

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
doneback04:

Omo experience people full here ooo
If i gist you activities weh happen there ehh, you go laugh tire grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Kharol1234: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lovely thread I don laugh tire
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
You never been to jail, you just want to form who you is not.
Smuggling phone inside a jail is not an easy task unless you have an officer working for you
Am a correction officer of over five years experience.
The police take over your phone immediately you are arrested and pther valuables you have.
Items handed over to the property officer for inventory.
You then strip searched for possibility of having other contraband hidden in your body.
you pass through the body scanner
Get dressed in jail jumpsuit.
transfer to orientation unit.

dis is 9ja, unthinkable happens.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria – Nigeria Police Force / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows / Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.