Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana (53691 Views)

Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Voice22: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4XZphzHH7s

Family bury their mother in grand-style by using a majestic cooking pot as côffin in Ghana.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqcuPQ_rzlo/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
So much for a burial. I don’t like all these celebrations and party for burials. I prefer the Muslim ways of burial, no waste of time and unnecessary ceremonies

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Beremx(f): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ghana and their weird way of burying people. How can the deceased rest in peace when she's buried in a casket looking pot?

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by dollynnn(f): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
I knew it was only Ghanaians who could pull this stunt.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Wawelexy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na wa! Ghanaian are now taking over Kenyans for wierd things

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by olaboy33(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nigeria have got to be the only sane country in Africa.

grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by dahgifted(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Maybe she's into Culinary art.

8 Likes

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by ecolime(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na for this kain thing Ghanaians dey always carry 1st.

For Nigerians, na for cake making.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by KOLLYPROF(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wetin we no go see
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Godjone(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
She must be a good cook

5 Likes

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by ahnie: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
I was thinking they would have also thought it insightful to lit a burning firewood beneath the coffin to make the proceeding look colourful and glit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by bigdammyj: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Seen.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by lavylilly: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Johans2023:
Rest in peace Iyaebe.
Normalcy return to nairaland
...... grin

1 Like

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by updatechange(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Them won cook her dead body?? cheesy
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Offpoint1: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
When Iyabasira of Ghana died grin

It's their culture let them do their thing.

8 Likes

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Reminderz: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So much for a burial. I don’t like all these celebrations and party for burials. I prefer the Muslim ways of burial, no waste of time and unnecessary ceremonies
it's also in the Bible, but few people even read the Bible... to bury the dead in the same day and without necessary wahala is in the Bible.. we left our culture and adopted the west's.. just like we left polygyny for homosexuality.. just make it make sense to me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Dshocker(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
All these Charlee people..... grin
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by DennisEche(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Johans2023:
Rest in peace Iyaebe.
Normalcy return to nairaland
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Reminderz:

it's also in the Bible, but few people even read the Bible... to bury the dead in the same day and without necessary wahala is in the Bible.. we left our culture and adopted the west's
Exactly, Christianity is now very westernized

1 Like

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by DanAugust2021: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
dollynnn:
I knew it was only Ghanaians who could pull this stunt.
Thank God, Nigerians have refused to copy this weird stuff.

1 Like

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Rapmoney(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
The woman was a restaurant operator when she was alive.

3 Likes

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by meedoLock(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Did u say cooking pot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Reelmii: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
....another one from Ghana
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by fijihems: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Utter rubbish.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by chudez0147(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
My guess is she owned a restaurant

1 Like

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Deogratias0030(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
olaboy33:
Nigeria have got to be the only sane country in Africa.

grin grin

That means you are indirectly saying that Africa Is insane?

4 Likes

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by marlow1962(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nawa o
Them don cook mama cheesy cheesy

Person go soon bullet G series from the family grin ;
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by mariahAngel(f): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ghana and their weird way of doing things. cheesy

The other time, a late prostitute was buried in a gigantic penis coffin. Hahahaha grin

4 Likes

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Bintdawood(f): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wahala no dey finish😕
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by abba09: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
IyaebeTheGreat my big-assed-milf girlfriend how u doin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

95-year-old Man Shocks Family, Wakes At His Own Funeral - Photo / Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.