Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana (53743 Views)

Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by godofuck231: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
abba09:
she owned a restaurant before she died she fed a lots of people when she was alive
thank God for her life, if na tonto , na big mouth coffin
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Emola12(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Abeg which date be the party ceremony
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by LogicBomb8: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So much for a burial. I don’t like all these celebrations and party for burials. I prefer the Muslim ways of burial, no waste of time and unnecessary ceremonies
i never yet look the moniker but i already know say na you get this input
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So much for a burial. I don’t like all these celebrations and party for burials. I prefer the Muslim ways of burial, no waste of time and unnecessary ceremonies
. LAZARUS WAS BURRIED WITH JUST WHITE LINING, JESUS WAS BURRIED WITH JUST WHITE LINING, SIMPLE. THE BIBLE IS SIMPLE WHEN UT COMES TO BURRIAL, THE PROBLEM OF MOST CHRISTIAN IS THAT THEY HAVE ALLOWED WESTERNIZATION INTO CHRISTIANITY ,
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Okoroawusa: 1:36am On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Exactly, Christianity is now very westernized
Christianity is a Western culture from inception. Anyother race that's a Christian was forced or deceived into it.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by plantainbender(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Is Ghanaian burial a joke to you? An event so important and grand that banks give out loan for.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by eroticecstasy: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Voice22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4XZphzHH7s

Family bury their mother in grand-style by using a majestic cooking pot as côffin in Ghana.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqcuPQ_rzlo/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=

This is how they put their unborn generations into unknown problem, soon they'll start going for deliverance from CAULDRON SPIRIT.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Teejay13(m): 5:14am On Apr 03, 2023
Ghanaians are very funny set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos / The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.