Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs (17560 Views)

Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / 5 Best Federal Government Jobs 2020 With Good Pay Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by OscarJaden(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2023
freddie009:
I know of a Hausa guy who studied Fine Art and has been teaching fine art since he graduated just got a job as a head ICT in an agency in Abuja. Southerners are the ones selling job slots, the Hausa are just empowering their people. I was at EFCC office in PH, 65 per cent of the staff there are Hausa, young guys with flashy cars. The security guy there drives a Camry 2.2.

Make southerners dey play.
you are very right...it only the southerners or will i say Christians that are selling this slot to each other... enter all the big big ministries in Nigeria and see small small Muslims boys heading different department

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by DesChyko: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Broo.. I was at a government 'per time' job recently. The administrative head told us point-blank; 'Each and every one of you that is here is here because you know someone; take it or leave it." And here I was thinking my name was first on the list in this group because of my excellent CV. Whyning 😴

I sha remembered the person wey even tell me about the gig nah very big fish within the pool. My conscience told me to drop the job then for a more deserving candidate but I heard SAPA laughing through the window and I told Satan to get out of my conscience 😡

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by CodeTemplar: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Government jobs are for rugged and corrupt people.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Olawrites: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
This year made it 7 years I graduated, still no real job only hustle. Without connection you won't get any meaningful job. Unless you are Fulani though.

JAPA oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by eleniyan2020: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Olawrites:
This year made it 7 years I graduated, still no real job only hustle. Without connection you won't get any meaningful job. Unless you are Fulani though.

JAPA oo
shey u get the money to Japan!
Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by AntiTerrorist: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
The Nigerian government has made it worse by not investigating how recruitment is being done in most public organisations...

Dear Drealman20,

You have missed it by not knowing the source of the problem. The source of the problem is government i.e. Buhari and his cabals. Don't shift the blame and condemn wrong persons. That's not how to solve a problem.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by AntiTerrorist: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
VTJN:
People still get FG jobs without having to know anyone. It does happen
Like how you got yours grin

Wetin you no sabi, senior you.
Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by BlueAir: 5:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Oga thumbs down! If it was 5k, I bet anyone you would have paid not come here ranting of injustice. Sic
Drealman20:
He has gone to delete his post..

Why are Nigerians wicked towards Nigerians?

People are suffering and you are charging 500k for job of 40 or 50k.. Junior cadre of level 4 or 5

I have lost hope in this country
Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by obaidan: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
As useless as the job is, it is still for the hawks

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Skillsnigeria: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hmmm, job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by SpatialKing(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
They usually use federal government job to settle political gladiators

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Gasayi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
We keep recycling bad inexperience government, that are here to loot our country dry

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Offpoint1: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin The hopeless country with terrible citizens who think the leaders are their woes

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by PixelPlexus: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
nkemjacob2:
In my case they told me to pay 2.2million

So if u get the 2 .2 mil will u still pay? Just asking
Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by sharone21(f): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
With our special population with many you g men still hoping to quickly enter marriage to start procreating- procreating beyond their capabilities Nigerians are all in this palaver.

It is not only in Nigeria that there is this corruption , some African countries have this too.

Wait ooo, with this your post, are u trying to arm twist the guy who 'promised' you a job by dropping money first to give it to you free? Or to indirectly solicit for job from the public? But if the Nairaland public person doesn't give u, u fit still betray am online with follow up post( lol)....

Nigeria surely needs an industrial revolution...You cannot blame anyone for now though apart from maybe the government unless your Papa created one for you and others, so don't feel too entitled.
Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by janvier27(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
I want to appeal to DSS or EFCC or any responsible law enforcement agency seeing this post to PLEASE do something about this menace. I have seen and heard a lot about this practice. What will it take to trace and bring out those doing this and parade them and get them convicted. Is this wickedness and evil not worse than drug trafficking? We are this bad and unpatriotic because there are no consequences.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Tannhauser(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
cool
Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Corruption has Nigerian citizenship! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December / Companies Keep Turning Down My Applications / Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.