Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Agip Petroleum Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agip Petroleum Job Interview (8861 Views)

Nae Agip Scholarship 2009/2010 / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Scholarships / Agip Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agip Petroleum Job Interview by kaylla: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2011
hello guyz,did anyone get an invite for AGIP Petroleum job interview in abuja?want to know cos i got an invite along wit a notification of job offer letter
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by xamfort(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
did you send in your application before?
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by kaylla: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
yes i did.last month
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by xamfort(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
ok,you can get going but be sensitive. wish you all da best
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by kaylla: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2011
Thanks! smiley smiley
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by gamesb: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2011
HOPE NOT THIS TYPE OF JOB OFFER, BECAUSE 419ERS ARE DEFRAUDING INNOCENT JOB SEEKERS WITH THIS FAKE EMPLOYMENT  FORM THROUGH TEXT MESSAGES AND COLLECTING THESE RANGE OF AMOUNTS FROM THEM #10,000  #15,000 & # 20,000 RESPECTIVELY  THEY CALL IT PROCESSING FEE, THEY WILL ASK YOU TO PAY INTO AN ACCOUNT NUMBER AND WHEN ONCE THEY GOT THE ALERT THAT'S THE END YOUR MONEY IT HAD GONE.
THEY WILL ASK YOU TO SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS THEN THEY WILL SEND THIS FORM AND ASK YOU TO PRINT AND FILL IT THEN SCAN AND SEND IT TO THEM , THAT'S ALL.
THE PHONE NUMBER THEY WERE USING TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU WILL JUST GO OFF .
                                                    WARNING' WARNING" WARNING"'
                                             PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THIS FORM IT IS FAKE

Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by rocean: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
thanks, i have interview infos
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by nnemak(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
kaylla:

hello guyz,did anyone get an invite for AGIP Petroleum job interview in abuja?want to know cos[b] i got an invit[/b]e along wit a notification of job offer letter

I hope you are not trying to scam people you have sent letters to? who can give offer letter and interview letter at same time excerpt a scammer.
People should try and wakeup!!! mind you no oil and Gas recruitment process is concluded in less than 4-6 months
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by kaylla: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
@rocean,wat info do have, the form sent to me is quite different frm the one pasted.i'l try and paste it for all to see.i was later asked to pay 7,700 for affidavit of guarantee certificate, dint do it cos i smell SCAM.was the last agip job placement in august by one mr john obanga, u guyz remember it?
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by kaylla: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2011
guyz check this out, SCAM or?

Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by kaylla: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
guyz check this out, SCAM or??

Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by oyunoyun: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
do you know that one engineer George jumbo sent that agip scan paper to my friend and asked him to send his entire NYSC album, that guy sent all documents to prove that he did his nysc yet, mr eng. said he only needs the entire album., theif , he wants to start using the names and numbers there to invite them for employent they did not apply for or who knows he will go and use their pictures and name for ritual and money making. Dont send your nysc album to anyone of such even when you have one. nysc cert, call up letter, no, recommendation letter, should be enough to prove your eligibility
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by Candybob(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2017
Did anybody confirm if this Engr Jumbo guy is for real or scam.

Are there no Agip employees on this Nairaland?
Updates needed here, an old NYSC acquaintance just sent me his detail?
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 11, 2017
Candybob:
Did anybody confirm if this Engr Jumbo guy is for real or scam.

Are there no Agip employees on this Nairaland?
Updates needed here, an old NYSC acquaintance just sent me his detail?
Scam!!
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by mightyrocket(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2017
I'm a graduate of zoology(OAU Ile Ife). Completed my compulsory NYSC, computer proficient, Health safety security and environment( HSE1-3) certified and I have a good command of communication skills. I'll be glad for job placements. 07069497162. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by greatKCforever(m): 12:05am On May 12, 2017
Get a mind blowing CV at a fair price..

Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by Candybob(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2017
majekdom2:
Scam!!
thanks man.
Re: Agip Petroleum Job Interview by Dblaiz(f): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
follow this link for your Agip job aptitude test, and thank me later...
https://myjobtests.com/test/agip-job-aptitude-test-questions-studypack-ebook-online/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Hate Your Job? / Plan International Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.