Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges (8873 Views)

Have You Worked In A Family Owned Business? Share Your Experience / What Are The Opportunities And Challenges Of Night Auditors In Nigerian Hotels? / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by tuna85: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hi Bosses,

I am currently drafting my business plan for sales of ice cream brands like Fanice/Fanmilk, Go Slo etc and will love to gather some opinions and guidance from the experienced ones who have been in the business. Kindly share your merits and challenges.

Thanks.

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Love the ice cream biz
Sha come to church tomorrow
Free bus dey at Ikeja along or oshodi bustop waving ur white handkerchief

6 Likes

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Elock1: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
angry
E no get wetin people no dy use make money.. Even ice cream.. And I get small bar here I no even know business I Wan enter cry cry
Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Chijeep(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Goto sokoto, chatter like 17 Abokiis, buy icecream bicycles for them and boom you don hammer.

But...but... the best entrepreneur in Nigeria now is Abba Kyari's clothing...

grin

19 Likes

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by paduzman: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
I'm definitely here for the comments, I should start my ice cream business soonest

5 Likes

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by newguy1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nice would like to see how feasible this is

1 Like

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Just make sure say there's frequent light for the location!

Even with this, get a roughedy cheesy generator

14 Likes

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Here to read comments
Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by squash47(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Person like me fit lick the ice cream finish before I start d business.

31 Likes

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Unsad(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by id4sho(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
sad
Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Guru1111(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
cool
I won't be surprised to know that this op is a graduate...

See wetin our governor don subject us to undecided

Whenever I think of the fact that this regime still have from now till 2023,my head just dey boil....
How sure am I self that the next regime may even be worse than what we are having now undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by chidiebube107: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
c
Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Gambit23: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Love the ice cream biz

I'm quite sure that the PASTORPRENUERS didn't pay for those free buses

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by vickydevoka(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Love the ice cream biz
I no fit attend church way de pastor de sack another pastor bcus of him no bring return

6 Likes

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Andyblaze: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lickit

1 Like

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Guru1111(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

I no fit attend church way de pastor de sack another pastor bcus of him no bring return
My guy abeg chop knuckle... grin

11 Likes

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
issoright
Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so if it's u, and ur boy no open shop , but u dey pray say make moni come , God carry u go one of ur shops and u see u boy no open church , others there told u same, u will leave him there abi..watch ur utterances before God vex for u

1 Like

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gambit23:

I'm quite sure that the PASTORPRENUERS didn't pay for those free buses
God can handle his biz , dosent need selfish men , don't u know Angels are working and walking amongst us grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Glory to GOD

2 Likes

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by black9: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Everything about this post. From the post concerning Ice cream business and the comment about all round rest tomorrow. God bless the two of una.

In the meantime. More gist from our university fellows and iAuctionX
https://www.nairaland.com/6678602/how-nigerian-lecturers-win-big

1 Like

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by akanbiaa(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by akanbiaa(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

> grin
Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Adebaba1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
It's a good business especially in the north because of the climate.

1 Like

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by dingbang(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sight it in front of uni or poly

2 Likes

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
I don't know tho,I'm here to learn new things,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by pepetua(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
God no fit shame His own people, what ever your innocent heart drive you to do,go ahead and do it for God grace still remains sufficient despite this horrible regime of a government.

2 Likes

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by tommy589(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
tuna85:
Hi Bosses,

I am currently drafting my business plan for sales of ice cream brands like Fanice/Fanmilk, Go Slo etc and will love to gather some opinions and guidance from the experienced ones who have been in the business. Kindly share your merits and challenges.

Thanks.

Electricity is the major problem,followed by availability of hawkers. Have you been granted distributorship by Fan milk?If not,go there make inquiries.Better to know your profit margin,that is if you have like four guys hawking for you with fan milk coolers filled to the brim with their brands

2 Likes

Re: The Ice Cream Sales Business - Share Your Merits And Challenges by dreamwords: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
She licked my icecream and i licked her ice cream
We go stay together

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female / Nim December Result Is Out / Mainone Cable Company Latest Job Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.