Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Hotel Job. General Supervisor/procurement Officer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel Job. General Supervisor/procurement Officer. (757 Views)

Hotel General Supervisor Needed / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Job. General Supervisor/procurement Officer. by talk2cj08(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
RESPONSIBILITY
. Ensuring that the hotel is well-maintained by scheduling repairs and maintenance as needed

• Reviewing guest complaints, concerns, or issues in order to make decisions about how to best respond to them

• Coordinating and supervising the activities of the house keeping operations, ensuring that the house keepers keeps to standard.

• Ensuring that guests are satisfied with their experience at the hotel through regular contact with customers

• Overseeing the financial operations of the hotel such as revenue management and labor costs

• Assigning rooms to guests based on availability or preferences as indicated in reservations

• Supervising the activities of employees on the front desk and answering any questions they may have regarding hotel policies or services provided

• Ensuring that all guests are safe and secure while staying at the hotel

• Procuring all the hotel amenities, by going to the market to purchase cleaning items, bar and kitchen items.

REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS

1. Leadership skills.
2. Communication skills
3. Teamwork
4. Problem-solving skills
5. Organizational skills.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS.

Education: Hotel supervisors are typically required to have at least a high national diploma or bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or a related field. Relevant coursework includes hospitality management, accounting, business administration, marketing and sales.

3 years minimum experience is required.

Monthly pay N40,000 to N60,000

Location 12 Gafari Balogun Street off Salvation road Opebi Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.

For enquiries contact 08108498832
Forward your CV to villapalazzohotel@gmail.com

Re: Hotel Job. General Supervisor/procurement Officer. by talk2cj08(m): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Hotel Job. General Supervisor/procurement Officer. by talk2cj08(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Still open
Re: Hotel Job. General Supervisor/procurement Officer. by talk2cj08(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Hotel Job. General Supervisor/procurement Officer. by talk2cj08(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Still hiring
Re: Hotel Job. General Supervisor/procurement Officer. by talk2cj08(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2023
Still open
Re: Hotel Job. General Supervisor/procurement Officer. by mohsinmehmood(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2023
Get NTS Junior Technician Jobs 2023 Punjab complete deail.
Re: Hotel Job. General Supervisor/procurement Officer. by Babycoolcash1(f): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
I'm interested please is there a Whatsapp number I can send my CV too?

(1) (Reply)

Egg Donors And Surrogates Needed / Lng Test / I Am Business It Graduate, Second Class Upper. Pls Where Can I Apply To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.