Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin (38314 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin By Unanimous Decision – Live Reaction / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by MadeINchenzen2: 3:00am On Apr 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaK6xhzofZY

Anthony Joshua BEATS Jermaine Franklin: AJ claims vital comeback win but fails to secure KO and sparks brawl after final bell in London

Anthony Joshua claimed victory over Jermaine Franklin in his comeback clash at The O2 Arena.

Joshua was impressive behind his jab and landed several eye-catching uppercuts but failed to find a knockout finish.

Tensions boiled over at the final bell as Joshua and Franklin’s team got caught up in an ugly brawl.

It was quickly defused and Joshua then promised to be back in action over the summer as he continues to rebuild his career.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Ajebaba(m): 3:35am On Apr 02, 2023
AJ should just drop boxing and start a new career in modelling, He lacks hunger and too soft for a heavy weight.

383 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Elmojiid(m): 4:08am On Apr 02, 2023
Ajebaba:
AJ should just drop boxing and start a new career in modelling, He lacks hunger and too soft for a heavy weight.
peleee

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by sisisioge: 4:17am On Apr 02, 2023
Go Anthony!!!!!! Congrats!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by juman(m): 5:48am On Apr 02, 2023
Too much money.
But not easy to reach the level.
Sheer hard work.

Congrats.
Proud of you boy.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Wizywiz(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Congrats to AJ, I still feel he should retire and venture into something else..eg acting...

15 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by rexchazy(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2023
I don't see that drive and hunger on AJ

18 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Fut9ure: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Nice
Atleast he don use this guy restore he confidence back

In the audio conversation oyedepo says
"we look forward to God's intervention because he believes that it is a religious war

A sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria
We are appealing to the conscience and wisdom of the people
And I want to assure you that the result shall be favourable
We are coming out of it triumphantly"

So oyedepo agreed with obi in the audio that Nigeria is sick at this present time and needs a vibrant person to help us yet he didn't speak up to all his members

I think something is funny about Nigeria

Please play the audio and you will hear everything oyedepo was saying yet they all kept quiet knowing fully well we are dying in Nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by id4sho(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2023
tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by ATEAMS: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Taking one’s chances is like taking a bath, because sometimes you end up feeling comfortable and warm, and sometimes there is something terrible lurking around that you cannot see until it is too late and you can do nothing else but scream and cling to a plastic duck.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2023
I actually thought that Anthony Joshua would beat the guy in less than 5 minutes.

His opponent has breast like a woman

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by peacettw: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Finally. He really needed this win. Congratulations

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by stano2(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2023
I no even know say he fought

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by chrisxxx(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
He shouldn't dedicate his belt again. Neither to Buhari nor Tinubu.

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by booksbook: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Acer laptop
Intel core i3 7th gen
8GB ram( you can upgrade to 16 GB)
1TB massive storage
6hrs+ long lasting battery
Keyboard light
Very neat

Price is 180k(negotiable) selling fast/first come first serve

Call or whatsapp 0-9-0-2-1-3-9-2-9-2-7 (for more pictures and videos)

Location is Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by dimexy247(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Blue black

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Maynman: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Congrats man

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by humilitypays(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Ajebaba:
I am always scared and under pressure watching his fights cos I always feel his opponent could knock him out because of his softness cry

I wished he was more brutal and rugged than he is sad

15 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by obembet(f): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
My guy come back to his Best. I knew that Anthony will win, this match determine his fate , if not he won't be able to meet up with top contenders again.

One love AJ baby

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by D4gmail1: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
cool Congrats bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by BigYash: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
grin Since this Egbon met Buhari and DJ Cuppy his life and career has never remained the same

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Searchingvictor: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Great

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Newyorkitis(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2023
Wow! See what a moment of failure has caused!

This fight was not publicised as much!

He should thank his stars that he's getting his groove back.

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Nwadu: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2023
I have said it before, boxing is the highest fixed sports in the world.

Anthony's losses all along were all staged.

This guy is being used by the boxing cartels to fix matches and cash out.

He is capable of winning any match but they'd rather have him loose some for the cash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by zolajpower: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2023
grin
AJ FOR LIFE

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Neweramify(f): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2023
AJ was very carefully in this fight, it seems he is developing himself more as a boxer with knockout and incidental events. he still need to do more to move his feet.

Congratulations AJ
More win

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by mainman7(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2023
Triple Wow!!! Unbelievable! Yorubas are truly Great! Israel Adesanya too is about to win his next Fight. Tobi the Yoruba Girl is the fastest Female on Earth, Azizat Oshola the Greatest African Female Footballer currently, etc etc . Isn't it obvious why the Tribe that has forever lived in DreamLand wishing to be the one Achieving all these Greatness are being eaten up from Inside by Cancerous Envy?!
Click this Link below to see the Latest Secret revealed about the Obi/Oyedepo trending Audio
https://www.nairaland.com/7637472/real-reason-obi-bishop-oyedepos#122234203

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by NutritionGuru: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Congrats to A.J. Oluwafemi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Iseoluwani: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Booring loser. Go and win some one that matches you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Oniecan: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Congrats

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite / Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) / Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.