Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Looking For A Co Founder/ CTO At A Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For A Co Founder/ CTO At A Startup (411 Views)

I Need A Partner/co-founder To Be The CTO Of My New Tech Startup / All You Need To Know About The Law As A Programmer & Startup Founder In Nigeria / Is It Wise To Build A Startup As A Developer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Co Founder/ CTO At A Startup by Ceowinwin: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hi Nairaland!

Please drop your email in the comment if you are interested in the below.

1. Becoming a co-founder or CTO at a startup
2. A developer with a few years experience in developing products that are verifiable.
3. Experience with flutter is an advantage
4. Experience in putting a great team of developer together to deliver a project
Re: Looking For A Co Founder/ CTO At A Startup by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
My only advice to you is to stay away from APC supporters because they have no morals. God forbid that they scheme and push you out of your own company. Very evil people who will do anything for money.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Co Founder/ CTO At A Startup by DissTroy(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2023
If you're actively seeking a technical co-founder on Nairaland of all places, then it's proof you're either naive or unserious.

Get on Y Combinator, the Startup School particularly. You'd meet willing ones then filter your search.

Or relate with developers on Facebook.
Re: Looking For A Co Founder/ CTO At A Startup by excanny: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ceowinwin:
Hi Nairaland!

Please drop your email in the comment if you are interested in the below.

1. Becoming a co-founder or CTO at a startup
2. A developer with a few years experience in developing products that are verifiable.
3. Experience with flutter is an advantage
4. Experience in putting a great team of developer together to deliver a project

Reach me on my email excanny-----@-----yahoo.com. Let's talk
Re: Looking For A Co Founder/ CTO At A Startup by linkdan: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2023
Quickly reach me on linkdanex@yahoo.co.uk, Let discuss

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Mac 2009 Usable / . / Clean Architecture ASP.NET CORE Guides C#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.