Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Yvonne Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yvonne Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House (14705 Views)

Nelisa & Yemi Cregx (yelisa) Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Sandra And Theo Thaw (Santheo) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by JaceBlaze: 5:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I've never watched it before and I thought it's one of those shows that men don't like.

Wena I know gore you just want to start trouble..🀣🀣🀣.. World war 3..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No! I don't want to start anything.Just trying to wrap my head around people watching CCTV of people eating,sleeping and talking all day longπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by blueAgent(m): 6:31am On Apr 03, 2023
raddyworld:
What are u watching from this stuff .
Just sitting down watching some set of people pretending and acting on t.v even when they are asleep you will still watch.
Start working on your life so people can start watching you for something reasonable

No be small very boring senseless show.
Re: Yvonne Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 03, 2023
I also wonder what is it that they like there...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
JaceBlaze:

No! I don't want to start anything.Just trying to wrap my head around people watching CCTV of people eating,sleeping and talking all day longπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yuletide: Nigerians Spent N359 Million In Cinemas / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) / The MTN 'Sunshine' TV Advert ("oh, Jerry!")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.