Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Reflections On Surah Fussilat, Verse 46: You're Accountable For Your Action - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reflections On Surah Fussilat, Verse 46: You're Accountable For Your Action (295 Views)

Surah At Tawbah / Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim / Secrets Of Quran 18,Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reflections On Surah Fussilat, Verse 46: You're Accountable For Your Action by Lukgaf(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
I recently came across Surah Fussilat, Verse 46 in the Quran and found it to be a meaningful and impactful verse that I wanted to share with you all. The verse reads:

"مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلِنَفْسِهِ وَمَنْ أَسَاءَ فَعَلَيْهَا وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِظَلَّامٍ لِلْعَبِيدِ"

The English translation is: "Whoever does righteousness - it is for his [own] soul; and whoever does evil [does so] against it. And your Lord is not ever unjust to [His] servants."

This verse contains several important lessons that I believe are worth reflecting on. Firstly, the verse emphasizes the idea of personal responsibility, stating that each individual is accountable for their own actions and will be judged accordingly. Secondly, the verse encourages us to focus on our own personal development and strive to do good deeds that benefit our own souls. Thirdly, the verse highlights that there are consequences for our actions, with good deeds leading to positive outcomes and evil deeds leading to negative outcomes. Finally, the verse reminds us that Allah is just and will hold everyone accountable for their actions.

In essence, this verse encourages us to take personal responsibility for our actions and strive for self-improvement through good deeds, with the reassurance that justice will ultimately prevail.

I hope you found these reflections insightful, and I would love to hear your thoughts on this verse as well.

3 Likes

Re: Reflections On Surah Fussilat, Verse 46: You're Accountable For Your Action by chillychill(f): 5:21am On Apr 19, 2023
Since we will judge by our actions alone then why do some ppl say we are going to b asked about someone else sin also.

I mean i heard in a household the father would be asked about his daughters..

one would be asked if we didn't admonish someone when he or she is doing something wrong. Why cant they be asked alone i mean its not as if we helped them with the bad behaviour undecided, if you understand me.
Re: Reflections On Surah Fussilat, Verse 46: You're Accountable For Your Action by DonroxyII: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
chillychill:
Since we will judge by our actions alone then why do some ppl say we are going to b asked about someone else sin also.

I mean i heard in a household the father would be asked about his daughters..

one would be asked if we didn't admonish someone when he or she is doing something wrong. Why cant they be asked alone i mean its not as if we helped them with the bad behaviour undecided, if you understand me.
Everyone Shall Bear their Burden(Sins) The Only time You share of Someone's Burden is if You are Part of the Burden on that Person and You shall equally Share from Someone's Righteousness if you are Part of that Righteousness!

You shall Account for Your Life Only & Your Part in the Evils/Goods which Your Hands Caused Another Person !

There is Qur'anic Verse to that Effect !

A Father Can be Responsible to the Daughters to the Extent that His Part Affected the Evils/Goods in the Life of those Daughters if not No Burden shall be placed Upon Him Once He does His Job ...

Also, No Soul is Appointed a Watch Over Another Soul .. Your Job is to Pass the Message and Swerve Off to Mind Your Own Businesses!

1 Like

Re: Reflections On Surah Fussilat, Verse 46: You're Accountable For Your Action by chillychill(f): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
DonroxyII:
Everyone Shall Bear their Burden(Sins) The Only time You share of Someone's Burden is if You are Part of the Burden on that Person and You shall equally Share from Someone's Righteousness if you are Part of that Righteousness!

You shall Account for Your Life Only & Your Part in the Evils/Goods which Your Hands Caused Another Person !

There is Qur'anic Verse to that Effect !

A Father Can be Responsible to the Daughters to the Extent that His Part Affected the Evils/Goods in the Life of those Daughters if not No Burden shall be placed Upon Him Once He does His Job ...

Also, No Soul is Appointed a Watch Over Another Soul .. Your Job is to Pass the Message and Swerve Off to Mind Your Own Businesses!

Jazakumllahu khayran bro kiss

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated / Sayyeda Zainab Bint Ali (as) In Court Of Yazid (la) / Year And Seven Months Old Boy Leg's Would Be Amputated*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.