Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Urgent Advice Seriously Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advice Seriously Needed (237 Views)

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck / Man Spotted Seriously Eating On A Moving Danfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Seriously Needed by Geniero: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good Evening Travellers, please I need advice on an issue. Fiancee relocated to the UK Nov 2021 as an NHS nurse, We were not officially married just informal intro. Fast forward to this year, we are planning marriage and I ll eventually join her, here is the issue
She currently has health challenges that requires a major operation and she is going to be off work post surgery. I need advice on the possibility of joining her to take care of her within that period, before we ll travel down for the marriage after her full recovery. Please if anyone has any advice or suggestion, I ll be most grateful.
Abeg make una pardon the typos, I just de unhappy and confused.

(1) (Reply)

Any Information About Mozambique / Pls Help Is Urgent / Exploring Mission Gone Wrong, Titanic Submersible Catastrophe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.