Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Nigerian World Bank Essay Competition 2011 Finalist Has Some Tips For You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Nigerian World Bank Essay Competition 2011 Finalist Has Some Tips For You (1796 Views)

Mike Okonkwo National Essay Competition In 2012 - Has Commenced / Nigerian Novel Honored As Finalist In Usa Best Books Awards / Essay Competition - Information On 2010 FBN And NSE Essay Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian World Bank Essay Competition 2011 Finalist Has Some Tips For You by nicolo: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2011
Dear Reader,
I am Nicholas Omoh the world bank essay competition finalist for this year annd i feel drawn to give some tips to fellow essayist and writers.
tips
1.your essay should include personal experiencesor general experience that are factual and convincing to ur main ideas.for example i will want to use my experience in paris for my essay for it is a leverage.u might not have same but there is sth u can talk abt that brings life to ur writing.
2. when writing use make your words form pictures in the minds of ur readers. A picture in word is worth more than 1000 ordinary words.e.g stop fighting civil wars and declare war on education for development.
3.use Quotes to drive home your message. e.g children are the leaders of tomorrow.
please the examples are in my article on what education is in the 21st century.this is the link http://www.nuhafoundation.org/home/blog/bloggingentries/2011/general/picture_education_should_be_21_century_n_omoh

please read it if u enjoy it please post coment inside it and also feel free to share it or like it.plseas it is important you let the world know ur opinion of education and development in Africa and Nigeria.Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Collection Of African Literature. (Suggestions Are Welcome) / Amazon Lightning Deal On Kindle / Romantic Novel! Check It Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.