Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How I Doubled My Income As A Freelance Writer (FREE HACK) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Doubled My Income As A Freelance Writer (FREE HACK) (162 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / I Doubled My Results Using This Technique / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Doubled My Income As A Freelance Writer (FREE HACK) by hennyholla17(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2023
As a writer working with many companies (in Nigeria and abroad), I knew the constant pressure of meeting deadlines. It was a never-ending cycle of stress and anxiety that hung over me like a dark cloud. I couldn't afford to miss any of my deadlines, but I also couldn't expend all my energy on just one project.

The weight of my work became unbearable, and something had to change. That's when I discovered one of those AI writing software. At first, I was hesitant. Could a machine really write what I was thinking? I saw many of them but they were all too expensive to constantly use for my clients. I had to dig really deep to find one that fits my price range. I opened the website www.aspireai.co and got free 10,000 words to try with. I went for it!

The first thing I noticed about this AI writer was its incredible speed. It could generate hours of content in no time, and I was amazed at how accurate and concise it was. It understood my style of writing and adapted to it seamlessly. I was really happy and believed this was the game changer.

At the beginning, things went smoothly. I was able to meet all my deadlines easily, and my clients were pleased with the quality of my work. However, I soon realized I had become dependent on the software. The machine was doing all the work, and I had grown too comfortable.

It wasn't until one day when MTN decided to show me shege that I realized how much I had come to rely on it. My deadline was rapidly approaching, and I was powerless. I could feel my anxiety returning with a vengeance.

But, then, something unexpected happened. My time with the software had taught me some valuable lessons about writing. I had become more efficient and organized, and I had learned to trust my instincts. So, even without the software, I was able to meet my deadline but I still use the software as an assistant especially when I'm experiemcing writer's block.

I use Aspireai.co, to supplement to my own skills. With the tech's help, I meet deadlines with ease, but I also knew that if the worst happened, I could do it on my own.

It has taught me to be more efficient and explore new tactics and it also helped me meet deadlines without compromising on quality.

When I used up my free word credits, I decided to check their pricing because things like these are usually very expensive. I went on the site and saw N900/month. How I thought it was a mistake but I got it anyways. To test run it I went for the N900 monthly plan for 20,000 words and that was when things got interesting.

I submitted my clients jobs before deadlines without compromising on quality. My writing was still intact and the site gave me contents that were very specific to my needs.

I submitted in time and was able to apply for more gigs. I got more time, more gigs and offered better quality enough to raise my pricing.
Re: How I Doubled My Income As A Freelance Writer (FREE HACK) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2023
I'll check the site too, thanks for sharing.
Re: How I Doubled My Income As A Freelance Writer (FREE HACK) by hennyholla17(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
I'll check the site too, thanks for sharing.
yes you should. Really helpful

(1) (Reply)

Riders Needed In Benin City For Logistics. / How To Make Transparent Bar Soap At Home / Diy / Factors To Consider Before Hiring Pressure Washing Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.