Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Change Of Bank Account Phone Number - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Change Of Bank Account Phone Number (575 Views)

Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line / How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Code To Check Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Bank Account Phone Number by Raph222(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Is their a way to change the phone number linked to my bank account without going to the bank
Re: Change Of Bank Account Phone Number by Pierocash(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raph222:
Is their a way to change the phone number linked to my account without going to the bank
yes, through internet banking. If you use bank like gtb,or zenith.

My gtb account, I am the one changing both the emails,numbers,even address.
Re: Change Of Bank Account Phone Number by Raph222(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pierocash:
yes, through internet banking. If you use bank like gtb,or zenith.

My gtb account, I am the one changing both the emails,numbers,even address.

i use union bank
Re: Change Of Bank Account Phone Number by Pierocash(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raph222:
i use union bank
you should use internet banking. Go and register for internet banking,then you will be able to access the features .
Re: Change Of Bank Account Phone Number by Raph222(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pierocash:
you should use internet banking. Go and register for internet banking,then you will be able to access the features .
i already have the mobile app and am registered is lyk where in the app
Re: Change Of Bank Account Phone Number by airsaylongcome: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raph222:

You'd need to go to a Union Bank branch to do it. Their mobile app doesn't have the feature to update your Telephone number. Good luck with getting into their banking hall to get it done. Very useless bank. Na security go give you form to fill outside. The only reason I still have an account with them is because it was the first ever bank account I had. Opened for me by my mum when I was 6 years back when you had to queue for a tally number to get attended to at the bank
Re: Change Of Bank Account Phone Number by Pierocash(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raph222:
internet banking is different from mobile banking
Re: Change Of Bank Account Phone Number by Chigold101(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2023
I need help oh
I changed my Twitter password and since then I have not been able to log in back to Twitter.
It kept saying an error occurred, try again later.
Please how do I log in to my Twitter back?
I need help o

(1) (Reply)

Please, is this okay for a learner? / The Ultimate ICT Courses / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.