Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves (1607 Views)

Save Money By Outsourcing Your Graphics & Video Projects To The Best Of Talents. / I Need A Manga/comic Artist For A Project / Need Spirited 2d,3d And Graphics Talents For A Team Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves by ugo2u(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
I am making this thread for us to get to know ourselves and what we do and our talents. no man has ever made a forest and besides its time we start putting our heads together in this forum, don't you think? so I go first

Name: Ugonna
Software: Photoshop and Corel Draw.

also you can indicate if you are talented in script writing or motion picture and sound. I want us gather and decide on a project that we can embark on little by little, we can work on it on weekends or week nights if we have the time. I am thinking of an animated short 1 or 2 minutes at most.
the guys that are good with script writing will write the script, then we decide wether 2D or 3D is better. if we decide 2d then we indicate what we need for the scene and those good with corel and photoshop can make the assets but if its 3d then guys in that area can model the props then hand over to the ones good in animating to put it together before finally handing over to the post composition guys for the finishing touches

we can move the file via dropbox which is free storage online or we can use any of the uploading sites.

I believe that we are many so it shouldnt be that stressful and might at worst put in not more than 6 hours of our individual time if we do it together.

what do you guys think? I really like to hear your opinions
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2011
Name: Abdulaziz
Software: Cinema 4d

I like the idea. Hopefully people will show interest. You can see my works on my post. I model anything, as long as there is a reference. Here is a phone model I made.

Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves by akay48(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2011
Good initiative bro, here we go
Name: Akinyemi Akinniyi
Softwares: Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves by akay48(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2011
Let's try to get people on board first and let's invite peeps to the topic, itz an interesting one, then we decide what to do. Buh ΐ prefer sumthing really african, like a cartoon of tales of moonlight, sumfin lyk dat, or watcha fink??
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves by ugo2u(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2011
Its a good idea bro. African tales. But it has to be short, max five minutes
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2011
Maybe a tale of Tortoise And, I started that but lost all my files due to a mishap.
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves by ugo2u(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ok, that's a good idea, but isn't the tortoise overly used in stories?
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves by akay48(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
Yea, it has to be short, and we can decentralize instead of using toroise only, we can develop a story, kinda animal kingdom ΐ.e it'll involve all the animals, buh ofcourse tortoise is gonn be taking active parts cause it seems the african tales use it more
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves by AdamuW: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2011
I've bumped or flagged up another Nairaland thread that you guys could learn from before you start on your project. It's called '3D guys and gals wake up call' or something like that. These artists worked hard on a joint project as well. It was one of the longest running ones in the forum.

Good luck.
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
Great. Will send a model of any of the characters i model, as soon as i get my computer up and running.
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves And Our Talents And Put Up A Project For Ourselves by OKX(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
@ladanski
you r missing d point, bro

refer to adamuW's post

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Art Of President Buhari Done By Harinzeart (photos) / I Am In Need Of 8,000 - 10,000 Gsm/whatsapp Numbers For Marketing / A Good Non-dslr Camera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.