Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar (2150 Views)

BRICS Nations Offer A "New World Order" As Alternative To The West / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by Horus(m): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oPkNfkeybo

BRICS nations announce plan for joint currency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by Orfankwagh(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good!!!

6 Likes

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by thesicilian: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2023
I think Africa tried to do something like this, spearheaded by Muammar Gaddafi shortly before the US executed him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by pansophist(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2023
thesicilian:
I think Africa tried to do something like this, spearheaded by Muammar Gaddafi shortly before the US executed him

Having good intention is one thing. Having the strength to materialize your intention is another thing. Gadaffi had good intentions, but lacks the strength, hence, the wolf of the world took him down.

With Brics, Russia, China and India are all military powerhouse, with nuclear weapons, resources,populations, and economy to back it up. It's a different game now and I don't see how the West can spoil it this time.

The good thing is that with every destruction the west have committed in the past in a bid to hold tight to it's fading hegemony, it's nothing more than winning the battle, while a stronger force who are behind watching are strategizing to win the main war.

All their past atrocities are now the mirror that the world is using to judge them, holding it against their face, and like light to vampires, they can't stand it, defend themselves, but will only run away by dismissing it.

Brics knows the reason why Saddam and Gadaffi was killed, and their countries turned into war zone. As America was feeling fly that it has destroyed the perceived threat to its imperialism, the true sheriff in town (Brics) were busy perfecting their homework.

And suddenly, BOOM, they are spearheading a movement that the whole world are on board (except America's western vassals). From their past actions, I'm wondering what they will do. Will they start bombing all the countries that are going away from usd?

If yes, how will they justify it to themselves, after shouting that Russia violated the territorial integrity of Ukraine, but doing it themselves? In a world where China and Russia are now strong, can they continue their democratic bombing tour like they've always done?

They have been locked in their own ideological philosophy of democracy and freedom. They can't rescue themselves unless they admit that they fail. It's a sad place to be for the Western imperialist, and they brought it on themselves.

I've read so much, and experienced a lot in life to know that good will always defeat evil. It had never happen that evil defeat good. Never. Evil might win some battles, it may reign for a while, drunk under the illusion that it's smart and a pro in the art of manipulation, but in the long time, the trophy of war always belong to the good man.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by lereinter(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:

Having good intention is one thing. Having the strength to materialize your intention is another thing. Gadaffi had good intentions, but lacks the strength, hence, the wolf of the world took him down.

With Brics, Russia, China and India are all military powerhouse, with nuclear weapons, resources,populations, and economy to back it up. It's a different game now and I don't see how the West can't spoil it this time.

The good thing is that with every destruction the west have committed in the past in a bid to hold tight to it's fading hegemony, it's nothing more than winning the battle, while a stronger force who are behind watching are strategizing to win the main war.

All their past atrocities are now the mirror that the world is using to judge them, holding it against their face, and like light to vampires, they can stand it, defend themselves, but will only run by dismissing it.

Brics knows the reason why Saddam and Gadaffi was killed, and their countries turned into war zone. As America was feeling fly that it has destroyed the perceived threat to its imperialism, the true sheriff in town (Brics) were busy perfecting their homework.

And suddenly, BOOM, they are spearheading a movement that the whole world are on board (except America's western vassals). From their past actions, I'm wondering what they will do. Will they start bombing all the countries that are going away from brics?

If yes, how will they justify it to themselves, after shouting that Russia violated the territorial integrity of Ukraine, but doing it themselves? In a world where China and Russia are now strong, can they continue their democratic bombing tour we they've always done?

They have been locked in their ideological philosophy of democracy and freedom. They can't rescue themselves unless they admit that they fail. It's a sad place to be for the Western imperialist, and they brought it on themselves.

I've read so much, and experienced a lot in life to know that good will always defeat evil. It had never happen that evil defeat good. Never. Evil might win some battles, it may reign for a while, drunk under the illusion that it's smart and a pro in the art of manipulation, but in the long time, the trophy of war always belong to the good man.

What you are complaining about US, China, Russia is also doing similar Taiwan Macau Ukraine etc

bric will do similar

Choose your poison

1 Like

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by pansophist(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2023
lereinter:

What you are complaining about US, China, Russia is also doing similar Taiwan Macau Ukraine etc

bric will do similar

Choose your poison

Give specific examples. I don't do with blanket statements. I can call you a thief, does it mean you're a thief?

12 Likes

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by somehow: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2023
lereinter:

bric will do similar

Choose your poison

Name one country any of these countries destroyed/toppled/killed their leader.

Ukraine's issue can't be compared if you understand what happened between Ukraine and Russia since 2014.

2 Likes

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2023
lereinter:

bric will do similar

Choose your poison

You watch BBC too much.

5 Likes

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by obedience4(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:

With Brics, Russia, China and India are all military powerhouse, with nuclear weapons, resources,populations, and economy to back it up. It's a different game now and I don't see how the West can't spoil it this time.

All their past atrocities are now the mirror that the world is using to judge them, holding it against their face, and like light to vampires, they can stand it, defend themselves, but will only run by dismissing it.

And suddenly, BOOM, they are spearheading a movement that the whole world are on board (except America's western vassals). From their past actions, I'm wondering what they will do. Will they start bombing all the countries that are going away from brics?

If yes, how will they justify it to themselves, after shouting that Russia violated the territorial integrity of Ukraine, but doing it themselves? In a world where China and Russia are now strong, can they continue their democratic bombing tour we they've always done?

They have been locked in their ideological philosophy of democracy and freedom. They can't rescue themselves unless they admit that they fail. It's a sad place to be for the Western imperialist, and they brought it on themselves.

Haha, so the proof that Brics wants to launch a new currency is a YouTube video made by an idiot.
Do you know how difficult it will be to bring a new currency and to make it acceptable.

USA -china trade is half a trillion dollars.
Will China scarafices it's economy for a newer currency,

Apart from india now other country is in china top trading partner that is in Brics. The USA makes up over 16% of china total trade, and you think in a billion years the Chinese would risk that because of mad man Putin.

India biggest trading partner is the USA
Then china, then Germany and Holland, will India be will to lose its biggest trading partner and German and the Dutch for the chance to create a new currency.

Let's be reasonable, let's not write epistle for the sake of it,

NB.. No official word has come from the Chinese forgien ministry,nor from the India ministry all this new currency are just rubbish people get form YouTube and russain telegram page and post here.

2 Likes

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by lereinter(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
somehow:

Name one country any of these countries destroyed/toppled/killed their leader.

Ukraine's issue can't be compared if you understand what happened between Ukraine and Russia since 2014.

To you China and Russia are saints while USA and UK are follys
Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by somehow: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
lereinter:

To you China and Russia are saints while USA and UK are follys

How did you arrive at the above assertion?

You now speak for me?

1 Like

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by pansophist(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
obedience4:

Haha, so the proof that Brics wants to launch a new currency is a YouTube video made by an idiot.
Do you know how difficult it will be to bring a new currency and to make it acceptable.

USA -china trade is half a trillion dollars.
Will China scarafices it's economy for a newer currency,

Apart from india now other country is in china top trading partner that is in Brics. The USA makes up over 16% of china total trade, and you think in a billion years the Chinese would risk that because of mad man Putin.

India biggest trading partner is the USA
Then china, then Germany and Holland, will India be will to lose its biggest trading partner and German and the Dutch for the chance to create a new currency.

Let's be reasonable, let's not write epistle for the sake of it,

NB.. No official word has come from the Chinese forgien ministry,nor from the India ministry all this new currency are just rubbish people get form YouTube and russain telegram page and post here.

You western rentboy. I know what I write here always is painful to digest, but your master hegemony will crumble, it's inevitable. Empire rises and falls, and the US empire is no exception, especially when it's an evil one.

SO here are links from western sources (I intentionally choose western sources to avoid being called propaganda).

1. Yuan replace dollars asthe most traded currency in Russia
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-04-03/china-s-yuan-replaces-dollar-as-most-traded-currency-in-russia

2. Brazil and China ditch USD for trade payments.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/markets/world-markets/brazil-china-ditch-us-dollar-for-trade-payments-favour-yuan/news-story/682a517c37ba14f306e65ad0e83f6307

3. Kenyan presidents urge citizens to dump their dollars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUT0Ax1mNQI

4. France buys LNG gas from China using Yuan
https://www.rfi.fr/en/business/20230331-petrodollar-under-threat-as-france-s-totalenergies-sells-lng-to-china-in-yuan

5. India and Tanzania trade in another currencies
https://africa.businessinsider.com/local/markets/the-dollar-is-no-more-relevant-in-trade-between-india-and-tanzania/dt2txej

6. Saudi Arabia to trade oil with China using yuan
https://www.gonewsindia.com/latest-news/international/saudi-arabia-to-trade-oil-in-yuan-how-will-it-affect-india-28542#:~:text=Saudi%20Arabia%20has%20declared%20that,petroleum%20market's%20petro%2Ddollar%20agreement.

And the list goes on, but I will stop here. Let me end this with a quote.

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen” – Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Dollar hegemony might have taken up to a century to materialize, but its destruction would be less than a decade. It takes centuries to build a city, but a single bomb will destroy it overnight. Destruction is easier than building.

Instead of the US empire asking itself questions about why everyone is avoiding the USD, it's still drunk under its arrogance and superiority that it can do no wrong. Stealing Russian foreign reserves in an instant, a pure case of robbery is acceptable only in the empire of lies.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by obedience4(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:

You western rentboy. I know what I write here always is painful to digest, but your master hegemony will crumble, it's inevitable. Empire rises and falls, and the US empire is no exception, especially when it's an evil one.

SO here are links from western sources (I intentionally choose western sources to avoid being called propaganda).

1. Yuan replace dollars asthe most traded currency in Russia
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-04-03/china-s-yuan-replaces-dollar-as-most-traded-currency-in-russia

2. Brazil and China ditch USD for trade payments.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/markets/world-markets/brazil-china-ditch-us-dollar-for-trade-payments-favour-yuan/news-story/682a517c37ba14f306e65ad0e83f6307

3. Kenyan presidents urge citizens to dump their dollars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUT0Ax1mNQI

4. France buys LNG gas from China using Yuan
https://www.rfi.fr/en/business/20230331-petrodollar-under-threat-as-france-s-totalenergies-sells-lng-to-china-in-yuan

5. India and Tanzania trade in another currencies
https://africa.businessinsider.com/local/markets/the-dollar-is-no-more-relevant-in-trade-between-india-and-tanzania/dt2txej

6. Saudi Arabia to trade oil with China using yuan
https://www.gonewsindia.com/latest-news/international/saudi-arabia-to-trade-oil-in-yuan-how-will-it-affect-india-28542#:~:text=Saudi%20Arabia%20has%20declared%20that,petroleum%20market's%20petro%2Ddollar%20agreement.

And the list goes on, but I will stop here. Let me end this with a quote.

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen” – Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Dollar hegemony might have taken up to a century to materialize, but its destruction would be less than a decade. It takes centuries to build a city, but a single bomb will destroy it overnight. Destruction is easier than building.

Instead of the US empire asking itself questions about why everyone is avoiding the USD, it's still drunk under its arrogance and superiority that it can do no wrong. Stealing Russian foreign reserves in an instant, a pure case of robbery is acceptable only in the empire of lies.

Epistle upon epistle all full of rubbish.
I started my case with the USA china trade, which is the largest and biggest on earth.
Which either you cry from morning to night will be done in dollars.
That over half a trillion dollars worth of trade. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Your first link is so pitiful, we are talking World Trade, this one is talking Russia
Who cares if the Chinese yuan is the most traded in Russia.nobody gives a damm about Russia financial market, a market that's on a steady decline.

Am also seeing Brazil paying cjina with yuan, the Brazilian government has the monopoly to pay whosoever it wants in any currency.
Like a pointed out who are Brazil biggest trading partners china USA Germany the Dutch.
Will the same Brazil not also do trade in dollars when trading with is 2nd 3rd, fourth biggest trading partners πŸ˜‚πŸ˜.. The same dollars will still be used
Will the millions of tourist that visit Brazil come with the Chinese yuan, will The Brazilian people accept yuan as payment for forgien exchange..
Common sense dosnt seems to apply with you.

The African president remark, I don't even need to talk about that, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜€

The trade between France total and the Chinese In yuan those not mean anything, will other countries pay for total gas In yuan, the Chinese are free to pay with their currency,

India and Tanzania πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ
What dose a trade between India and Tanzania has to do with the USA dollar supremacy.
Again a school you, who is India Trading partner?
The USA china follow by the west.
The USA India trade alone contribute to 35 percent of India total forgien exchange.
Fine India trade with cjina, Russia in other currency, it will still use dollars when trading with it biggest trading partner the USA and the collective west.

The Suadi Arabia cjina oil deal in yuan dosent stop the dollar From being the most acceptable means of forgien exchange,
Who are suadi Arabia biggest trading partner
China, followed by the US then the EU
Will the suadi kingdom not use dollar to trade with the USA and EU πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Dude you are one funny clown

In conclusion I don't have to school you on the key attribute that makes something a legal tender be it in small business or in forgien exchange.
It has to been ACCPETABLE, the USA dollar is acceptable as the wildly use currency for international trade.
Until countries like Germany the 3rd largest economy Japan the fourth, South Korea, UK France, Taiwan, until they stop trading in dollars. Your fantasy of a new currency taking over the dollar is nothing more than a pipe dream.
Keep deceiving yourself πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Have never seen Peron who feels smart yet so dull
Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by EastAlchemist: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
In all of this
All i see is Zion baby
The western sun in becoming black

1 Like

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by Horus(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbYmKkUli0

The BRICS Nations Are About To Destroy The Dollar (Get Ready)

The BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) are about to destroy the USD and replace it with a new reserve currency
Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by Kojochyke(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
obedience4:

I started my case with the USA china trade, which is the largest and biggest on earth.

Your first link is so pitiful, we are talking World Trade, this one is talking Russia
Who cares if the Chinese yuan is the most traded in Russia.nobody gives a damm about Russia financial market, a market that's on a steady decline.

Am also seeing Brazil paying cjina with yuan, the Brazilian government has the monopoly to pay whosoever it wants in any currency.
Like a pointed out who are Brazil biggest trading partners china USA Germany the Dutch.
Will the same Brazil not also do trade in dollars when trading with is 2nd 3rd, fourth biggest trading partners πŸ˜‚πŸ˜.. The same dollars will still be used
Will the millions of tourist that visit Brazil come with the Chinese yuan, will The Brazilian people accept yuan as payment for forgien exchange..

The African president remark, I don't even need to talk about that, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜€

The trade between France total and the Chinese In yuan those not mean anything, will other countries pay for total gas In yuan, the Chinese are free to pay with their currency,

What dose a trade between India and Tanzania has to do with the USA dollar supremacy.
The USA India trade alone contribute to 35 percent of India total forgien exchange.
Fine India trade with cjina, Russia in other currency, it will still use dollars when trading with it biggest trading partner the USA and the collective west.

The Suadi Arabia cjina oil deal in yuan dosent stop the dollar From being the most acceptable means of forgien exchange,

In conclusion I don't have to school you on the key attribute that makes something a legal tender be it in small business or in forgien exchange.
It has to been ACCPETABLE, the USA dollar is acceptable as the wildly use currency for international trade.
Until countries like Germany the 3rd largest economy Japan the fourth, South Korea, UK France, Taiwan, until they stop trading in dollars. Your fantasy of a new currency taking over the dollar is nothing more than a pipe dream.

na u smart pass. Oya rest, prof smart dafty

2 Likes

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by obedience4(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kojochyke:
na u smart pass. Oya rest, prof smart dafty

go bark somewhere else
Ain't have time for clowns
The romance section awaits your company
Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by thesicilian: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:

With Brics, Russia, China and India are all military powerhouse, with nuclear weapons, resources,populations, and economy to back it up. It's a different game now and I don't see how the West can spoil it this time.

All their past atrocities are now the mirror that the world is using to judge them, holding it against their face, and like light to vampires, they can't stand it, defend themselves, but will only run away by dismissing it.

If yes, how will they justify it to themselves, after shouting that Russia violated the territorial integrity of Ukraine, but doing it themselves? In a world where China and Russia are now strong, can they continue their democratic bombing tour like they've always done?

They have been locked in their own ideological philosophy of democracy and freedom. They can't rescue themselves unless they admit that they fail. It's a sad place to be for the Western imperialist, and they brought it on themselves.

I don't think anyone could have put this better. You see beyond what most people tend to see - America as the peace keepers, maintaining order in a world where chaos is the order of the day. But the truth remains that on many occasions the chaos is carefully orchestrated by the so called peace keepers themselves, for mostly selfish purposes.

As with many others, I am waiting to see how America will practically react to this, now that even their most faithful allies are pulling away.

1 Like

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by Kojochyke(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2023
obedience4:

go bark somewhere else
Ain't have time for clowns
The romance section awaits your company
N u even dey try form American lingua..
No wonder
Moomu
Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by Hotice085: 7:23am On Apr 06, 2023
pansophist:

And suddenly, BOOM, they are spearheading a movement that the whole world are on board (except America's western vassals). From their past actions, I'm wondering what they will do. Will they start bombing all the countries that are going away from usd?

Russia and China now strong in what?
Tell me their trade volume and tell me China trade volume with EU?
Also in what currency is the Chinese reserves most in?

All you kiddies that just like barking like the criminal called POOtin you think country like China that deals with basically poor countries can shift the economic power of the world in the next 50years

Only German Exports to the world alone alone the Russian can't do 30% you lots are rambling gibberish upandan this space.
Aside the USA and western nations what makes the Chinese economy and her citizens what it is?

Your think controlling the global economy is by barking like loses dog and controlling your people like Zombies as done in China and Russia

Continue barking while the US and her Allies are biting deeper
Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by Hotice085: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2023
obedience4:

He is very smart according to his Russian and Chinese fans.....
Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2023
USA hegemony is about to crash.

2 Likes

Re: BRICS Nations Announce Their Own Currency To Break Away From The US Dollar by Horus(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk93f906QFM

Why BRICS new currency changes everything

BRICS, an organization constituting five leading emerging economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa, that are projected to collectively dominate the global economy by 2050, is reportedly working on developing a new form of currency. A top Russian official intimated that the new development will be discussed at the next BRICS leaders' summit that will take place at the end of August 2023 in South Africa

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Claiming To Be Donald Trump's Half Brother (pic) / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On A Newly Built Bridge / Biden Spotted Maskless On Federal Property Hours After Signing Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.