Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,427 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1595 Views)

Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 05, 2023
Re: . by yrhuhfy113: 5:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
I’m gamophobic and it’s really affecting my relationship with men, I have this fear of ever leaving my parents house to leave with a man as a wife and this has made me run from men who truly love and wants me. Each time a man shows serious interest in me, the fear overwhelms me and i unconsciously starts to create some distance . Who has been in this type of situation and how did you overcome it?

You need a psychologist or a therapist urgently BECAUSE it means you have reduced your life to the standard your parents set for you and sadly you think it is MAN who should bring you out of that house....

are you not thinking of WORKING ELSEWHERE in another state?

Are you not thinking of relocating?

Are you not hoping one day to live on your own and know yourself better as a single individual before even thinking of MAN?

these are questions in the mind of a NORMAL MATURE LADY who hopes to be her own woman someday.... so that's why your situation is really a cause for concern.

THESE ARE A FEW CONCERNS WHY A PSYCHOLOGIST/THERAPIST may be needed URGENTLY to jailbreak your mind from the attachment to your NEST of a home.
Re: . by Karleb(m): 5:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Just stay put in your parents house and leave us the Bleep alone.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

You need a psychologist or a therapist urgently BECAUSE it means you have reduced your life to the standard your parents set for you and sadly you think it is MAN who should bring you out of that house....

are you not thinking of WORKING ELSEWHERE in another state?

Are you not thinking of relocating?

Are you not hoping one day to live on your own and know yourself better as a single individual before even thinking of MAN?

these are questions in the mind of a NORMAL MATURE LADY who hopes to be her own woman someday.... so that's why your situation is really a cause for concern.

THESE ARE A FEW CONCERNS WHY A PSYCHOLOGIST/THERAPIST may be needed URGENTLY to jailbreak your mind from the attachment to your NEST of a home.
I’ve always lived with my parents all my life and I’m starting work soon and will be going to work from my parents house, I’ve never really lived on my own. You scaring me though
Re: . by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 05, 2023
Karleb:
Just stay put in your parents house and leave us the Bleep alone.
You should be the one to leave here if you have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: . by kenedyx: 5:23am On Apr 05, 2023
Can't relate.. remember I couldn't wait to leave my parents house and start making my own money.

Though I know a thing about phobias, they can be nerve wrecking and even induce paralysis.

See, not everyone must get married (you can be a nun) but if that's what you truly want then you must take baby steps and realize that a phobia is just like virtual reality.. it's not real. Remind yourself that you're in control of what you experience and you have the power to change or eject yourself from any unpleasant situation and start to exercise this power from the get go.

You'll be alright.
Re: . by Karleb(m): 5:33am On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
You should be the one to leave here if you have nothing to say

Stop bugging people online with your little worries.

You think men who are interested in you aren't scared of starting a family too? but they are taking the bold steps nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 05, 2023
Karleb:

Stop bugging people online with your little worries.

You think men who are interested in you aren't scared of starting a family too? but they are taking the bold steps nonetheless.

Taking down. You are a toxic person. I’ll pardon you

1 Like

Re: . by yrhuhfy113: 5:43am On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
I’ve always lived with my parents all my life and I’m starting work soon and will be going to work from my parents house, I’ve never really lived on my own. You scaring me though

So sorry BUT this is a NORM of being an adult....
Your parents won't be here forever, you need to face it now or never.

LIVE ALONE for a year, get to truly discover yourself on yourself, NOT based on what anyone tells you. Then you can decide if you are ready for relationship or NOT.... else YOUR PARENT WILL BE THE ONES TO CHOOSE WHOM YOU MARRY AND EVEN IN MARRIAGE YOU WILL LIVE VERY CLOSE TO THEM OR VISIT THEM DAILY JUST TO FEEL SAFE.....

That will be so awkward.

try and attempt independence little by little

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

So sorry BUT this is a NORM of being an adult....
Your parents won't be here forever, you need to face it now or never.

LIVE ALONE for a year, get to truly discover yourself on yourself, NOT based on what anyone tells you. Then you can decide if you are ready for relationship or NOT.... else YOUR PARENT WILL BE THE ONES TO CHOOSE WHOM YOU MARRY AND EVEN IN MARRIAGE YOU WILL LIVE VERY CLOSE TO THEM OR VISIT THEM DAILY JUST TO FEEL SAFE.....

That will be so awkward.

try and attempt independence little by little
Thank you so much
Re: . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
Thank you so much
So start getting ready... U and deleting of post sef 🙄
I love that body on u btw 😚
Re: . by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Killbillz:

So start getting ready... U and deleting of post sef 🙄
I love that body on u btw 😚
You want carry load wey pass your muscles abi? grin grin how was your day?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
You want carry load wey pass your muscles abi? grin grin how was your day?
My day was good and it's still all good and urs?
Yess oo na load when pass me I won dey carry now 🙂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Killbillz:

My day was good and it's still all good and urs?
Yess oo na load when pass me I won dey carry now 🙂
grin grin grin same here. Abeg small small sha cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
grin grin grin same here. Abeg small small sha cheesy cheesy
Small small ke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 2:21am On Apr 06, 2023
Esortigress:
■ I’m gamophobic and it’s really affecting my relationship with men, I have this fear of ever leaving my parents house to leave with a man as a wife and this has made me run from men who truly love and wants me.
■ Each time a man shows serious interest in me, the fear overwhelms me and i unconsciously starts to create some distance . Who has been in this type of situation and how did you overcome it?
1. Fear of leaving your parent's home? Have you ever tried living on your own to maybe figure out whether it is related to what you think there? undecided

2. It might simply be that you don't buy into the idea of sacrificing your personal freedom for a contract that binds you to the whims and desires of another. In a lot of cases, it isn't so much commitmentphobia as it may simply be that you just do not share the same enthusiasm that others have with marriage. Marriage is not for everyone and it is perfectly OK to avoid commitment that you know may lead to marriage. I would suggest you move out of the house first, take your time to explore life away from mummy and daddy, and then decide then whether if this is just who you are or if it is indeed a phobia you should concern yourself with then. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 06, 2023
Rayban25:

Sometimes I wonder if them swear for you because I dont see why you drool over a delusional girl with no promising future that creates monikers to think she can deceive herself and others at the same time. What is actually wrong with you? Apply some level of logic.
You are very stup.d for this statement, everyone is not a pretender like you and how come you know every of my monika? You are the real definition of a hypocrite. My present is your dream life and my future is your heavenly dreams. I wonder why get so angry and fooli.sh over chats with my friends here , keep following my shadows about if it pay your bills. Nansense
Re: . by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Esortigress:
Ignore the retard, he follows my Monika everywhere and gets angry at people I chat with, you are not the first person he attacks over this, he’s a kid with no hope in life . Don’t allow him drag you into the mud as he has done to others before you. A big hypocrite he is
I won't give the slowpoke that luxury. He's been on to u since last year... Na wah sick people full this forum. Why aren't u sleeping btw
Re: . by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Fear of leaving your parent's home? Have you ever tried living on your own to maybe figure out whether it is related to what you think there? undecided

2. It might simply be that you don't buy into the idea of sacrificing your personal freedom for a contract that binds you to the whims and desires of another. In a lot of cases, it isn't so much commitmentphobia as it may simply be that you just do not share the same enthusiasm that others have with marriage. Marriage is not for everyone and it is perfectly OK to avoid commitment that you know may lead to marriage. I would suggest you move out of the house first, take your time to explore life away from mummy and daddy, and then decide then whether if this is just who you are or if it is indeed a phobia you should concern yourself with then. undecided
I’ve never really lived on my own sha and I doubt if that would be possible but let’s see how it goes sha. Thanks kobo
Re: . by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 06, 2023
Killbillz:

I won't give the slowpoke that luxury. He's been on to u since last year... Na wah sick people full this forum. Why aren't u sleeping btw
I just woke up not long. Just ignore him and look beyond his pretense, he’s a hypocrite because I don’t see any reason why he should always get mad at people I chat with . If I decide to go ballistic on him now he’ll play the victim mentality game. They really don’t know how to mind their business here. You wey be original odogwu no let the wasted kid drag you to his level abeg. Na So dem dy miss their helper with their uncouth behavior

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 06, 2023
Rayban25 you think everyone is a riffraf like you? The odogwu you are trying to drag can help your meaningless life ooo, don’t let your uncouthness makes you unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 06, 2023
Esortigress:
I just woke up not long. Just ignore him and look beyond his pretense, he’s a hypocrite because I don’t see any reason why he should always get mad at people I chat with . If I decide to go ballistic on him now he’ll play the victim mentality game. They really don’t know how to mind their business here. You wey be original odogwu no let the wasted kid drag you to his level abeg. Na So dem dy miss their helper with their uncouth behavior
Lool... Abi the mugu dey like u since but has no clue how to go about it 😁

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 06, 2023
Killbillz:

Lool... Abi the mugu dey like u since but has no clue how to go about it 😁
Kikiki he’s just a kid and a hypocrite grin. Else how will you explain the agressiveness he shows towards people I chat with. He has become a professor in detecting my alternative monika. I really do not want to engage him with this Monika. Ignore him please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 06, 2023
Esortigress:
Kikiki he’s just a kid and a hypocrite grin. Else how will you explain the agressiveness he shows towards people I chat with. He has become a professor in detecting my alternative monikas. I really do not want to engage him with this Monika. Ignore him please.
I will ignore the sea-goat no worry. I know his type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 06, 2023
Killbillz:

I will ignore the sea-goat no worry. I know his type
Ignore please. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Esortigress:
Ignore please. Thanks
Going back to sleep?
Or ur sleeping already
Re: . by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 06, 2023
Killbillz:

Going back to sleep?
Or ur sleeping already
No , I’ll be out early today so I’m getting ready.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polygamy: If God Allow Animals, Why Not Us Humans? / Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort / How To Cheat AND Getaway With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.