Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort (1588 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort by Johnnny(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2009
Nairalanders,
I need your honest contribution on this issue please

Scenario:  A lady got pregnant for her elder sister's husband and doctors are advicing her against aborting
it.  The wife had been asking her for the identity of the owner of the pregnancy, she didnt say anytin until the elder sister saw a message from her husband to her younger sister about aborting the pregnancy and confronted her about it.

Now, put yurself in the trios shoe

If you are the Husband, What will you do?

If you are the Wife, What will you do?

If you are the pregnant sister, What will you do?
Re: Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort by storm0210(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2009
Say d truth, U r responsible?
Re: Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort by debosky(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
Johnnny:

Thank God for fertile sperm. grin grin
Re: Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort by sistawoman: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2009
I would divorce my husband and my sister.
Re: Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort by tkb417(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2009
***slam out of shitty thread******
Re: Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2009
HUSBAND: stand like a man and slowly pack my bags to get out of my wife's life before she poison my next meal. there is nothing a man can do to "make it right" in this situation. the child will be a constant reminder of your failure.

WIFE: find the right type of poison to "deal" with cheating husband. best ammo: give him GHB before he goes on a road trip and wait for the news that he fell asleep while driving and had a terrible accident.

PREGNANT SISTER: keep the child and move AS FAR AS POSSIBLE from any family member. no excuse can make this right and better stay away from sister's cooking as well.
Re: Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort by jaleyne: 1:46am On Mar 05, 2009

try to be a good father to the child, and to my other children, tell my wife sorry, and that i will always be there for her, but i would move out of 'our' house, fearing the poison lol.

If you are the Wife, What will you do?

I'd be very sad, leave my husband, and support my sister in having the child. At first I would hate my sister, but blood is thick, and i believe it can over come even this. (actually i have an aunt is this SAME situation, she stayed with her husband and took care of her younger sisters child as if it was her own).

If you are the pregnant sister, What will you do?

Have the child, apologize to my sister, take care of the child.

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Or Finer / Gang Murdered Boy During Rush Hour - Nigerian Parents In London What Is Going On / Do Men Change After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.