Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) (38668 Views)

Terrible Multiple Accidents At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, This Morning (Pictures) / Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by Chetas81(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
ENTITY26Bf:
this boy is always missing and found why?
that's the culture of the mad people
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by wahahlawahala: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Talk like someone who went to school, be constructive when u speak. Theres nothing like ipob national league it sounds like a football club. How do you guys even believe somethings you read online?
Mr hypocrite! When online narrative suit u, u won't complain or condemn but when it's the other way round, u go dey wail .. smh
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Mr hypocrite! When online narrative suit u, u won't complain or condemn but when it's the other way round, u go dey wail .. smh

Point out were i made a sarcastic statement when its not actually true cos you directed the question to me. Look all we want is a beta country buh theae politicians have influenced us to vert bad extent. What baffles me most is the fact that apc won this election yet they've not settled to enjoy there winning. Its either festus keyamo is on twitter trying to dismantling labour party that already lost or FFk and bayo is on the other side trying create ethnic tension. If the victory was won free and fair why are you sweating so hard to remain relevant. Your actions should speak for you not your words. Every time igbos is this and that.. like what is wrong with you guys? Tinubu is not even sworn in yet stop creating these tension cos you dont need it.
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by wahahlawahala: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Point out were i made a sarcastic statement when its not actually true cos you directed the question to me. Look all we want is a beta country buh theae politicians have influenced us to vert bad extent. What baffles me most is the fact that apc won this election yet they've not settled to enjoy there winning. Its either festus keyamo is on twitter trying to dismantling labour party that already lost or FFk and bayo is on the other side trying create ethnic tension. If the victory was won free and fair why are you sweating so hard to remain relevant. Your actions should speak for you not your words. Every time igbos is this and that.. like what is wrong with you guys? Tinubu is not even sworn in yet stop creating these tension cos you dont need it.
sit down , relax and read through all u said slowly and also Try to analyze the happenings in the country in the last few weeks without been bias... and still If u can't see the hypocrisy in your assertion.. then u no well sir
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by swissmartins(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Old news....
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by Iceberg3: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
thanks be to God he wasn't tracked by skull miners and harvesters... grin
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by neonly: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
Chai.. make his parents quick come reclaim am..before he join ipob and his future go down the drain 😒

Common be serious for once na
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by neonly: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Princelyon247:
Sometimes I wonder how people even loss
Sometimes self

Guy no talk so
When I was small I went to cms uac junction guy na so I turn back guy d place look d same no different naso I enter one thinking it was d right path
Na God help me say I see moluwe we dey go bariga other wise na sorry would have been my name
Each time I drive tru der now I dey wonder how I would have mmmmm
Thk God for technology now sha
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
wahahlawahala:
sit down , relax and read through all u said slowly and also Try to analyze the happenings in the country in the last few weeks without been bias... and still If u can't see the hypocrisy in your assertion.. then u no well sir

What is the hypocrisy there?
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by Abagworo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Onyekwelu is definitely not Abia so they should focus on Anambra, Enugu or Delta where such sirname exists to avoid confusion except maybe he meant his mum lives in Abia.
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by princeamehjosep: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
Chai.. make his parents quick come reclaim am..before he join ipob and his future go down the drain 😒
yes daddy
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by Menclothing: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Handsome boy I trust the government of Anambra they will give him scholarships
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by wonderr(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Stolenmandate1:
We need a good leader not a drugee
and we need a good leader not an ipobee
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by GetSenseNow: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
He lost his way and we'll-meaning citizens are helping him find his parents. If this happened in the Wild Wild West, his skull would've been mined by now
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by wahahlawahala: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
GetSenseNow:

He lost his way and we'll-meaning citizens are helping him find his parents. If this happened in the Wild Wild West, his skull would've been mined by now
I won't stoop low to your level
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by GetSenseNow: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
wahahlawahala:
I won't stoop low to your level
Funny hearing this from the lowest of the low
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
am sure ask him to tell u his moms phone number, he doesn't know, at his age he's not a small boy, but if is to play ball and chase girls he will know dat one very well, well hand him over to d police
Re: Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) by micflo28(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thank God he wasn't missing in South West. Na the head we for dey find now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) / 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos / Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.