Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef (47557 Views)

Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 / Please Can Anyone Share With Me Any Legit Bitcoin Platform Dat Works / Join,trade/invest And With Bitcoin Platform Earn Big Money,get Bitcoin Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by BannedUser: 6:48am On Apr 06, 2023
MrBroke:

So anybody who lost their money trading crypto doesn't understand it abi? Dey talk rubbish well well, even the most sophisticated traders dey crash because of luck way you get you dey decieve yourself, wetin you know about crypto apart from what you've been told. Do you know how a crypto currency is created or even mined, no be trade something b the problem do you know the real intension of the person who created the crypto currency, you think is to make you rich?

Bitcoin doesn't care about what you use it for. If you make a bad trade decision just like in any other business, you will loose money.

It doesn't matter who created it. What matters is how decentralised the crypto is.

Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin but he doesn't have any control over it.

Like I said earlier, If you don't understand something. Stay away and stay broke, Mr. Broke.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by NEROSKY(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Paxful is a full blown scam. people should avoid it.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by CodeTemplar: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2023
abuhusna1:

Update yourself and learn to do research. The platform is closing and nobody's money is stocked but you can no longer use it for trading as usual. It's a cash and carry marry market between two people trading digital currency then they pay the platform commission for using it carry out their trading
Thank God no money lost yet.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
I prefer physical business to all this rubbish crypto whatever
So,they don't scam in physical business?

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by hardbody: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Mirakle69:

The earlier you start acclimitizing and getting used to Crypto and Cryptocurrency the better for you.

The future is Crypto!

I will pay experienced people in that business to manage it for me if I have to venture into it but until then I stick to what I know and can explain.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2023
drLammy:
So what happens to people's coin sad
Read..
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Proffdada:
Ever since FTX scammed the world, everything came crashing down in crypto grin
Who told you everything came crashing down on crypto?
Bitcoin has moved from $17K to $28K..
But according to your ilk.
EVERYTHING is crashing down on crypto..🤫
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2023
nonhuman:
nonsense talk, when you start your own cry don't come here to disturb us
Which cry exactly?
The company shut down,but people withdrew their coins..
So where is the cry you are talking about?
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2023
treesun:

MMM in sophisticated format. Eti pe Lepe. I almost invested!
Shut up!
You almost invested?
Invested what?
Your 2dollars?
Dimwitted Clown,where did you read they made off with people's money?
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:25am On Apr 06, 2023
tamdun:

I never do crypto if its not backed by govt
The ones backed by government,no dey scam people?
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2023
popp:

Leave that thing.

Crypto is nothing. Let alone being the future
You don't know anything..
It is nothing and yet it is a 2 Trillion dollar industry?
You see how senseless you sound?🤡

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2023
SafariHunter:

Pray you'll be alive sha
It has zero to do with whether he is still alive or not..
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Third Mainland bridge should be watched now oo
Read,una no go read..
Where did you see people's money being lost?
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Proffdada: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
Who told you everything came crashing down on crypto?
Bitcoin has moved from $17K to $28K..
But according to your ilk.
EVERYTHING is crashing down on crypto..🤫
My ilk too saw SVB crashed this same year and we know how bitcoin crashed from its glorious height
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by CardYep(m): 7:30am On Apr 06, 2023
If you need a secured and reliable place to sell your gift cards for cash, we'd like to provide support.
CardYep redeems gift cards at high rates. Plz feel free to visit the official website. https://cardyep.com/
We dey for you day and night.

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2023
na2016:

I make bold to tell you that there is no future in crypto. When policies of various governments kick in, your crypto maybe rubbish.
Crypto has been waxing stronger with the various policies of various governments..
Nigeria and China completely banned crypto and yet it is soaring more than ever..
Nobody can stop it,that is the exact nature of crypto..
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Lacash: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/bitcoin-platform-with-over-one-million-nigerian-users-shuts-down/?amp
Any online trading Nigerian is involved always end up as a doom. Crypto is sweet, but the unscrupulous Mofos with their selfish interest will not allow u enjoy it. Imagine shutting down with 1.5m Nigerians money in their custody, chai see heart attack 🙈🙈
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by EteBabaagba222(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
I prefer physical business to all this rubbish crypto whatever

Not all filling Station make the same money a day. We have all business with his advantages and disadvantages. Stop calling Crypto Rubbish bc of your personal opinion.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by mezebel(f): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2023
OChimex:

Shut up poor criminal. You dey your dirty Nigeria in a filthy mosquito infested face me I face you dey tell me wetin dey happen for America wey I dey?

Dirty criminal take your phone and google highest crypto owners….
If you don’t know, those few rich Americans like Musk is just making money off you poor greedy criminals from developing countries
Sick poor cursed soul

you wey stand for ariara market de sell second hand bra de claim amirika, make titi wey you de owe no hear am o
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Voiceofthestree: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Lost $800 their scammers ripping Nigerians. Whenever you reported any issues to moderator 👨‍⚖️ you will always lose .

How come wetin be wan buy
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Tonytonex(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
I thought it was a joke when my younger bro first broke the news to me this morning.....No wonder all those my guys wey dey post update about paxful no gree post anything today grin

Las las,dem say life is all about risk taking,but I don't know why I hate anything that has to do with online investment angry
but they are not going with their money (bitcoin) na
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by clems88(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2023
salem1996:

Me to Binance founder: Sir, can you try what Paxful owner just did today? I want to see the reaction of somboriii cheesy
shocked
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Tonytonex(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2023
indigenous234:
Now, what better alternative exist?
what about binance?

NB. I don't know much about crypto
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by munachiso58(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2023
hope luno is safe
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by UgwChristian(m): 8:01am On Apr 06, 2023
I hate anything online business or Cripto with passion
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2023
Proffdada:
My ilk too saw SVB crashed this same year and we know how bitcoin crashed from its glorious height
Ever heard of a 🐂 and a 🐻 Market?
No?
Crypto and OTHER Financial Markets go through a cycle,but I don't expect you to know anything about that..
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by iInjureHerYansh: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Take it easy man, you have made your point known, no need to be aggressive.
You dey mind dem hypocrites with their African backwards mentality. Small mistake like this they will be quick to remind you with their "shey i talk am" bulsshit.
They type shit online for likes but in reality the werey fit get btc account or fit dey do piggy investment.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by na2016: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
Crypto has been waxing stronger with the various policies of various governments..
Nigeria and China completely banned crypto and yet it is soaring more than ever..
Nobody can stop it,that is the exact nature of crypto..

Screen shot my comment and keep and also read carefully about cryptos. Governments of the world will never allow that shit do well or be better than their conventional currency.
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by theamazonguru(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2023
gerizzim:
what now happens to people having crypto in their wallet.?

Simply transfer your funds to other platforms, it is as simple as that.
They aren't ponzi platforms that shut down and run away with people's money.

All you need do is, if for instance the asset you have on paxful is USDT, simply transfer your fund to another USDT address on another platform.

1 Like

Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2023
9japarrot:
Omo Is that your balance?

Yea

You wanna Rob me??
Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by sukkot: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2023
AngelicBeing:
@sukkot, your 50 billion pounds you have been hiding is gone, you should have allowed me to keep the money for you here in the celestial realms at Jupiter Celestial bank, but you refused, the other 50 billion dollars you are hiding in Lekki, you better send it to me to keep it for you otherwise CBN will swallow it from you tongue
jisos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.