Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

#MMMGONE Trending On Twitter - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter (47719 Views)

#mmmmustcomeback Trending On Twitter, As Nigerians Await Return Of Ponzi Scheme / MMM Now Trending On All Social Media Platform In Nigeria [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

#MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Engrobiorah(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2017

1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Engrobiorah(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2017
More

Lalasticlala

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Mrdecent(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2017
I have faith oh... Gone ke?? To where? Not possible. They are coming back stronger

NB[b][/b]
for my quotes .. i know you are one of the participants that has lost faith ...
if you believe MMM would surely come back
they are weighing the options that are available .
as things stand they may likely go for south Africa option ..ie you PH before GH .though this may take months .
come to think of it ..the operators behind MMM has little or nothing to lose ,what they need to do is to give conditions that would sustain and regulate it .billions of naira is in the system and people would do anything to get their money out just like GHW. so they have our two balls in their hands .by this time next week we shall know how far .

to our die-hard haters:you guys should not use all your energies to rejoice yet reserve little for other things worth celebrating on, u may need it later.

and for participants ,after this please learn because nothing last forever

and those telegram and whatsap copy cats that have gone with millions of peoples money between late December and this period ,i want to tell you that u are not different from a ritualist. you have ran away with curses of different types and karm has noted it.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by zuby4real10(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2017
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
Advice from a chronic mmm participant.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Engrobiorah(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Mrdecent:
I have faith oh... Gone ke?? To where? Not possible. They are coming back stronger
They'll match your PH
Make sure you pay

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by percyshelu(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Tunde, u force me put 60k I wan use change phone, I no benefit #1 and it's gone. Till I get another 60k, Tunde thunder will keep firing u

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Nigerians are the worst human being on earth

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by bettercreature(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
Nigerians are the worst human being on earth
My friends dad refunded over 4.2million to all his children who lost their money to MMM and When they ask him why he is doing so,he simply said youth who take more calculated risk are more likely to be more successfull than those who never want to part with their money beside he doesnt want his children to be hyperthensive because he might end up spending more in hospital

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Mrdecent(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Engrobiorah:
They'll match your PH Make sure you pay
My personal decision not yours

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Engrobiorah(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Mrdecent:

My personal decision not yours
grin grin
I'm praying they match you to pay me smiley smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by colossus2: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
You call stupidity a risk?
Person wan scam, them dey tell you say na scam you still chook head.
After your eye clear finish you dey call am risk.
Jumping from 3rd mainland bridge is a risk, partaking in mmm is not one.
When you were flexing the interest, you were changing your world, now them zap your money e turn risk.
Take heart man all will be well.
Next time when you hear pon, make sure you zi yourself to za other room. Pele.

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by bettercreature(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:
I like your courage

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Lanre90(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2017
Anything else new going on here, can Nairaland grow up or something is wrong with the admins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Soljaboi44(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Front page hustler grin

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by deleo16(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2017
The system also add to the panic this would have been the best solution a week towards resumption a suggestion as marvo growth beyond 30 days , bonus ,video bonus should have been stop and the admin should have compulsory GH 30 percent of your marvo then ,to get the rest you will PH at least 5 of that money back to get the remaining balance And such strategy should have been announced in our PO a week towards resumption because different information is creating more panic
While that is been done not all GH would be release also people will GH but order will come out little by little or matched little by little whether big or small amount first come first serve.
How it will be matched will be known only to the admin but people will be allowed to GH but matching would be in batches
Matching would have just being base on timing of GH and as you GH 30 percent PH at least 5 percent back
Guider one would be 10 or 15 percent . Participant should move on for now they should Forget MMM for now

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by KealDrogo: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2017

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by kelvyn7: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by HarveySpecter1: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Condolences to the victims of this fraudulent scheme.

5 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Pavore9: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Those who participated knew what they were in for!

9 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2017
two ppl merged to pay me no gree pay. mmm was gone when they frooze in december.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by verygudbadguy(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Money gone but we thank the Lord that there is still life. And when there is life, there is hope.

Boiz moving on whether MMM goes or stays.

11 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Deeypeey(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2017
M noh d one to say this....usually...
buh I ll say it today....
WE NO TELL YOU?!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by 2tek: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2017
#MMMnotGONE. SAY NO TO PANICK

7 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2017
At last they wake.

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by ojun50(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Mmm has jst expose me to my boss.
Jst pray make police no start to stop nd search
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Koolking(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Is it your money? Enemy of progress...

He who laugh last laugh best...I laugh in Swahili...swahihihihihihihihihihihihihiiiiiiiiiiii

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by lilfreezy: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Chai! Mavrodichukwu has eaten my money...

30 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by oluwatunde1984(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2017
mmm can't go like that I trust them

mmm return my 2m o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by greggng: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:

I only hope our streets won't be filled with mad people soon.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2017
cheesy

its dead and buried

invest in other real stuff online

There are many other ways of making it on net...

stop chasing PH AND GH

5 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by kevoh(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2017
#sigh. Another MMM thread on NL frontPage . How many times are we going to flog this dead horse?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.