Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) (2169 Views)

Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by Sabadon(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Earlier today a phone repair guy popularly known as Onyi who lives in ugbolu area of Asaba was driving in company of his wife to his shop at the popular ogbeogonogo market when they encountered police men at their check point. It was gathered that the popular "Roger me" caused some misunderstanding between the armed police men and the guy.

After a while the guy drove off but was mistaken for escaping according to the wife,all she heard was gun shot and her husband loosing control of the steering wheel finally the vehicle coming to a halt by an electric pole.

When it was gathered that the man was dead the members of the police force fled the scene as youths gathered around agitating. The body was taken to FMC Asaba where he was confirmed dead, this however infuriated the already tensed mob,as they stormed the police force headquarters but were dispersed with tear gas and armed mobile police men.

All efforts to reach the police public relations officers proved abortive

1 Share

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by Sabadon(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
cry

This is really sad, it was even said that the couple got married few months ago

cc mods please push to FP

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by Ablemed: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Something urgent really need to be done bout police lacking rifle discipline. Just like the Army/Military, every bullet used must be accounted for and why it was used. I think this would help cut trigger happy Police to size. But this is really so sad like damn

4 Likes

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by Blaxie: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Oomooo..Burst brain shocked We're finished in this country
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by thorpido(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lawlessness. Naija police sha
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by Nukilia: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hell of a country!

The policeman did not see bokoharam to kill but he killed a hardworking man.

Nigeria is the HQ of HELL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Fear police ooo especially when they are holding gun. RIP
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by Sabadon(m): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Ablemed:
Something urgent really needs to be done bout police lacking rifle discipline. Just like the Army/Military, every bullet used must be accounted for and why it was used. I think this would help cut trigger happy Police to size. But this is really so sad like damn
I can't agree less with you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by OriOko88(m): 12:33am On Apr 06, 2023
Jeeezzz. This is so traumatizing,egregious,Heinous,inhumane,gory and and an act of barbarism. Chaii. Oyibo wey made AK 47 wont die well where ever he is. Omg see how bullet tear open the cranium. Haaaa angry angry
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by WesternPanzer: 12:36am On Apr 06, 2023
God! I weep in my soup now. NIGERIA IS SUCH A HUGE CRIME SCENE! Life has absolutely no value in Nigeria where people are led like animals.

There is a complete failure of leadership in Nigeria. Just imagine the audacity of taking the life of another human being just like that. Because of 100 naira.

That Jungle of a nation needs to be invaded and all her political and economic elites decisively ELIMINATED AND KILLED. NO MERCY AT ALL. THEY FAILED THAT COUNTRY. Quote me anywhere.

They Use the Poor and Lower Class as slaves and kill them as they wish.

Life has no value in Nigeria... What a shyt hole. I can't thank God enough I left that latrine called country undecided undecided

This can never happen in sweden my base in the next 30 billion years...

This is also why we wanted Peter Obi to sanitise that country. Imagine A Peter Obi Presidency and this happened... This Police Officer will be in Prison in 24 hours.

But because you people have the Iddiot Buhari as President and have another Baboon Tinubu coming... Nothing will happen to this animal. This case will be swept under the carpet as usual and forgotten forever.

If you are living in Nigeria right now, my earnest prayers is with you.

1 Like

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by stunnert(m): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2023
Obedience is better than sacrifice lipsrsealed
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by galantjoe(m): 2:16am On Apr 06, 2023
When in Rome, Do as the Romans Do

This is a jungle survival tactic and popular saying

What 200 naira can avert or smartness or streetwise can save.

I have been taken to police station with my car because frivolous little mistake in my car documents. I have to pay 5k in 2012 to save my head and car.

That 5k is too small for my life. And thank God I have that time.

There was another time they caught me for expired paper, I didn't have money. I have to beg them and waited for 1hr before they allow me to go .

1 Like

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by BigYash: 2:26am On Apr 06, 2023
As a real nigga in this country.. no matter what you blive in,try do yourself good by jazzing up.. Bullets dey fly anyhow and it will get worst when the bokoharam patron is put in charge of security. Better spiritual bullet prove .. see this guy,he no blive say them fit light am.. most of these officers are always on hard drugs,so them no send your papa o.. I like it when I read d news of one policeman shooting at a bike man in Lagos and it didn’t penetrate.. Then matchet was used on the police man who wanted to kill the bike guy.. Na so e suppose be.. An eye for an eye.. nobody be fool for the country... Guys go find where you go jazz up better style

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by adecz: 4:32am On Apr 06, 2023
Jesú kiristí ❗️❗️❗️

This country is just so unbecoming &
with another APC government coming
in, I go soon Japa, leave una to dey
kill una sef❗️❗️

Nonsense❗️❗️😕😕😕
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by idu1(m): 4:58am On Apr 06, 2023
What dfuvk menh!!!
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by BeanX(m): 5:05am On Apr 06, 2023
Foolish policemen
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by shagasha: 5:17am On Apr 06, 2023
It's a pity. I feel for the wife. Imagine the kind of trauma she would have to live with. I pray God gives her the energy to live through it.
RiP young blood, Nigeria just happened to you

2 Likes

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by Aboks(m): 5:36am On Apr 06, 2023
Una don start again all this criminals called police
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by OVB123: 6:17am On Apr 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Life has no value in Nigeria... What a shyt hole. I can't thank God enough I left that latrine called country undecided undecided

This can never happen in sweden my base in the next 30 billion years...

This is also why we wanted Peter Obi to sanitise that country. Imagine A Peter Obi Presidency and this happened... This Police Officer will be in Prison in 24 hours.

But because you people have the Iddiot Buhari as President and have another Baboon Tinubu coming... Nothing will happen to this animal. This case will be swept under the carpet as usual and forgotten forever.

If you are living in Nigeria right now, my earnest prayers is with you.
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2023
Sabadon:
Earlier today a phone repair guy popularly known as Onyi who lives in ugbolu area of Asaba was driving in company of his wife to his shop at the popular ogbeogonogo market when they encountered police men at their check point. It was gathered that the popular "Roger me" caused some misunderstanding between the armed police men and the guy.

After a while the guy drove off but was mistaken for escaping according to the wife,all she heard was gun shot and her husband loosing control of the steering wheel finally the vehicle coming to a halt by an electric pole.

When it was gathered that the man was dead the members of the police force fled the scene as youths gathered around agitating. The body was taken to FMC Asaba where he was confirmed dead, this however infuriated the already tensed mob,as they stormed the police force headquarters but were dispersed with tear gas and armed mobile police men.

All efforts to reach the police public relations officers proved abortive

My Mom informed me about the incident yesterday. I told her I was aware. That I saw it on blogs. Na around 4am this morning, I see my Gee picture for Facebook oh! Cold catch me.

He was not phone repairer. He sells phones. I never for once saw onyi repairing a phone. Known him since 2016. Then he was managing his brothers shop, which was located in the same plaza.. then his brother's shop was upstairs.. He owned a store at ogbohono market, just along those stores on the market road by your right hand. This guy was so honest and sincere. I could be at Abuja or Lagos and demand a phone or a laptop over 300k to be delivered to someone in another state, Onyeka will always come through. No delays in delivery. For over 6yrs I traded with onyi, 0 stories.

Bless Up my G!
God bless the dead!.

PLEASE, NEVER ENGAGE ANY ARMED OFFICER. EVEN IF IT'S AN ARMED ROBBER. MOST POLICE OFFICERS ARE NOT FIT TO HANDLE A GUN. THEY DO NOT HAVE WORKING DEPARTMENTS, THAT EVALUATE THESE OFFICERS. MOST OF THEM ARE DRUNKS WITH PTSD.

MAY NIGERIA NEVER HAPPEN TO US.

Sleep tight Onyi.

R.I.P

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by WesternPanzer: 7:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Seun Lalasticlala

This is newsworthy, graphic and needs more audience.

1 Like

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by Ekpekus(m): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2023
Mehn... this is sad 😥
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by Blaqroman0000: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2023
GOD please help Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by KingMack(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2023
crazy things are happening...for everyday you go out and come home safely!! Always give thanks to whatever you believe in shocked
Re: Police Man Kills A Man In Asaba ( Warning Graphic Pictures ) by Lampy336: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
adecz:

Jesú kiristí ❗️❗️❗️

This country is just so unbecoming &
with another APC government coming
in, I go soon Japa, leave una to dey
kill una sef❗️❗️

Nonsense❗️❗️😕😕😕

Me too japa soon is on my mind..

Switzerland is calling me and my entire life..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Drug Lord Who Works As Lawyer Arrested In Sting Operation In Abia State / Comedienne Princess Weeps As She Rains Curses On Former Lagos Police Boss Yomi / Photo - Crazed Masturbator Moments After Pleasuring Himself Outside Mum's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.