Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Car inspection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Car inspection (464 Views)

Arab Slave Traders Strip A Black Female Slave Naked For Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car inspection by Dracula123: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Car vehicle inspection is necessary
Re: Car inspection by Tboy222: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2023
Well you have to put it in prayer,fasting and praying won't be a bad idea.
Re: Car inspection by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2023
Do you believe in God?
Re: Car inspection by Dracula123: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Do you believe in God?
Yes I do
Re: Car inspection by Dracula123: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2023
Tboy222:
Well you have to put it in prayer,fasting and praying won't be a bad idea.

Okay
Re: Car inspection by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
Dracula123:

Yes I do
Well if you do then talk to the God you know about whatever dream you have because it's a secret revealed only to you and not others!

1 Like

Re: Car inspection by TenQ: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Dracula123:
This will be a pretty long write up.

I recently got my fiancee engaged and had pictures uploaded on my social media platforms. Fast forward to 2 weeks later, i got a call around 5.17AM from a former colleague whom i have not spoken to for over 6 months to take down the pictures and not upload anything till i get married.

Without asking why she said so, i took down the pictures and told my fiancee about it. She demanded i get an explanation from the former colleague and i promised to do so.

About a week later, my fiancee had a dream where there was serious wind...blowing people away and how we held each other so tight to avoid been blown away. I was eventually blown away according to her dream and when everywhere was calm, she couldn't find me anywhere....i was gone.

This dream prompted her to remind me about the colleague who told me to take down the pictures.

I put a call across and she told me she had a dream where i was getting married, but she saw a group of people crying with a casket. She moved closer to the casket and i was in it. she realized i wasn't the one celebrating and woke up after her husband woke her when she was rebuking death in her sleep. She decided to pray and called me after she had prayed for 3 days.

hmmmm

I don't believe much in prophecy but this is too serious to ignore.

I am a chartered accountant working as a finance officer (pay not so great)

Early this year, i was buying coke in a store when a man walked up to me and told me some things.....summary is that the place i am working is not for me, that i will go down.......and eventually, i will be better elsewhere. By virtue of my position, there are so many people have confronted me.

I feel there are so many fetish people around and i am just lost in thoughts

Should i just resign and start look for job elsewhere

Should i go to a church that believes in prophecy for a session

Should i just ignore all of this as if nothing is happening?
Why don't you set apart some few days to fast and pray!
Prophecies sometimes are warnings, so that you can do something about it.

Pray against death and calamities!

I hope you are Born Again and you know Christ?

2 Likes

Re: Car inspection by LegalWolf: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

Why don't you set apart some few days to fast and pray!
Prophecies sometimes are warings, so that you can do something about it.

Pray against death and calamities!

I hope you are Born Again and you know Christ?

Quick question - does a future thief fast ?
Re: Car inspection by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Dracula123:
■ I don't believe much in prophecy but this is too serious to ignore.I am a chartered accountant working as a finance officer (pay not so great). Early this year, i was buying coke in a store when a man walked up to me and told me some things.....summary is that the place i am working is not for me, that i will go down.......and eventually, i will be better elsewhere. By virtue of my position, there are so many people have confronted me. I feel there are so many fetish people around and i am just lost in thoughts.
■ Should i just resign and start look for job elsewhere. Should i go to a church that believes in prophecy for a session. Should i just ignore all of this as if nothing is happening?
1. You don't believe in fetish but you believe that a dream a colleague had, your girlfriend's dream, a picture you put up on social media which you eventually took down, and then a comment from a random stranger all have something to do with your life? lipsrsealed

2. Resign from your job — no need to look for another since that one too could come with its omens—, break up with your girlfriend— in fact no date again— crawl under a rock somewhere, or even rent a room in the church follow. Destroy your life because of he-said-she-said. Nonsense! undecided
Re: Car inspection by TenQ: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Quick question - does a future thief fast ?
?
Re: Car inspection by LegalWolf: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
TenQ:

?

Hahahaha TenQ the future thief 😝😝😉😉😉
Re: Car inspection by RoadMozart(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Dracula123:
This will be a pretty long write up.

I recently got my fiancee engaged and had pictures uploaded on my social media platforms. Fast forward to 2 weeks later, i got a call around 5.17AM from a former colleague whom i have not spoken to for over 6 months to take down the pictures and not upload anything till i get married.

Without asking why she said so, i took down the pictures and told my fiancee about it. She demanded i get an explanation from the former colleague and i promised to do so.

About a week later, my fiancee had a dream where there was serious wind...blowing people away and how we held each other so tight to avoid been blown away. I was eventually blown away according to her dream and when everywhere was calm, she couldn't find me anywhere....i was gone.

This dream prompted her to remind me about the colleague who told me to take down the pictures.

I put a call across and she told me she had a dream where i was getting married, but she saw a group of people crying with a casket. She moved closer to the casket and i was in it. she realized i wasn't the one celebrating and woke up after her husband woke her when she was rebuking death in her sleep. She decided to pray and called me after she had prayed for 3 days.

hmmmm

I don't believe much in prophecy but this is too serious to ignore.

I am a chartered accountant working as a finance officer (pay not so great)

Early this year, i was buying coke in a store when a man walked up to me and told me some things.....summary is that the place i am working is not for me, that i will go down.......and eventually, i will be better elsewhere. By virtue of my position, there are so many people have confronted me.

I feel there are so many fetish people around and i am just lost in thoughts

Should i just resign and start look for job elsewhere

Should i go to a church that believes in prophecy for a session

Should i just ignore all of this as if nothing is happening?
Hello.....

Before you start running from frying pan to fire.

Did you pray before you decided to get married to that person?
Was it the Spirit of God that convinced you to choose that person or other qualities like beauty, shape, money, family, connection, lust?

If you quit your Job or you go to any church, you'll be a big fool cos while you can go down on your knees and seek help from God, you'll head straight to the wolves on sheep clothing who call themselves prophets and pastors.

If you decide to go to any church or spiritual place, I'll tell you this. If they ask you to bring anything, they're fake...

Contact me, I wouldn't mind praying alomg with you. God will do it,... His will be done.

1 Like

Re: Car inspection by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
RoadMozart:
■ Hello.....Before you start running from frying pan to fire. ▪︎Did you pray before you decided to get married to that person?
▪︎Was it the Spirit of God that convinced you to choose that person or other qualities like beauty, shape, money, family, connection, lust?
If you quit your Job or you go to any church, you'll be a big fool cos while you can go down on your knees and seek help from God, you'll head straight to the wolves on sheep clothing who call themselves prophets and pastors.
■If you decide to go to any church or spiritual place, I'll tell you this. If they ask you to bring anything, they're fake... Contact me, I wouldn't mind praying alomg with you. God will do it,... His will be done.
1. God removed His hands from marriage this after Adam, the first man, accuser God of giving him a wife that caused him, Adam, to sin. In Genesis 3 vs 16, God cursed man in marriage by putting a curse on the woman in marriage. So, why are you here so many thousands of years later pretending God changed His mind or that God lied about placing a curse on marriage? undecided

2. God said the prayers of the unrighteous are abomination to him; He does not answer the sinners because their sins(disobedience) make filthy their every requests--- even their requests for forgiveness--- and as such He does not answer their prayers. God said however, if the righteous that He delights in answering their every prayers because their obedience makes them holy and acceptable.-- the righteous are holy. Are you holy and righteous then? undecided
Re: Car inspection by RoadMozart(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. God removed His hands from marriage this after Adam, the first man, accuser God of giving him a wife that caused him, Adam, to sin. In Genesis 3 vs 16, God cursed man in marriage by putting a curse on the woman in marriage. So, why are you here so many thousands of years later pretending God changed His mind or that God lied about placing a curse on marriage? undecided

2. God said the prayers of the unrighteous are abomination to him; He does not answer the sinners because their sins(disobedience) make filthy their every requests--- even their requests for forgiveness--- and as such He does not answer their prayers. God said however, if the righteous that He delights in answering their every prayers because their obedience makes them holy and acceptable.-- the righteous are holy. Are you holy and righteous then? undecided

Read
1. John 2:1-3
Jesus would never go to a place cursed by His father.... Jesus attended a wedding feast... On other words He graced the occasion and evil multiplied their wine. If marriage was cursed as you said, Jesus wouldn't have showed up in the above passage.

2.If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land(2 Chronicles 7:14)

Psalm 24:4
It is possible to be Holy sir(1 Peter 1:15-17)
Re: Car inspection by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Apr 07, 2023
RoadMozart:
■ Read John 2:1-3 Jesus would never go to a place cursed by His father.... Jesus attended a wedding feast... On other words He graced the occasion and evil multiplied their wine. If marriage was cursed as you said, Jesus wouldn't have showed up in the above passage.
2.If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land(2 Chronicles 7:14)
Psalm 24:4
It is possible to be Holy sir(1 Peter 1:15-17)
1. Where in scripture is it written that Jesus Christ would never go to a place cursed by God? Jesus Christ's also visited and touched lepers, even those who were cursed among them, and healed them. He touched the dead too. Are you trying to say that all those whom Jesus Christ touched were also holy only people? undecided

For example, God cursed the ground on which we walk and God also cursed childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16 meaning that Jesus Christ was born into a cursed existence which is why He then had to struggle to work to please God and become God's chosen servant according to Isaiah 57 vs 1 - 12. (Basically, if Jesus Christ had been born holy from His mother's womb, He wouldn't have had to undergo all that struggling and suffering). So, are you insinuating that God never actually cursed man in all of Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22? undecided

Look, the only holy place that existed on the planet at the time that Jesus Christ walked the earth was the Holy of Holies in the temple at that time and there is no record of Jesus Christ entering the Holy of Holies in the temple. Every other place on earth was and remains unholy aka cursed, that is God washed his hands off of. (Of course the holy of Holies ceased to be holy the moment before Jesus Christ died) meaning there is no holy place left on this earth.)

2. Here's what the passage you quoted from 2 Chronicles in fact says .
11 So Solomon finished building the Lord’s Temple and the king’s palace. Solomon did everything that he had planned to do in building a house for the Lord and for himself.
12 Then the Lord appeared to Solomon at night and said to him,“Solomon, I have heard your prayer, and I have chosen this place for myself to be a house for sacrifices.
13 When I close the sky so that there is no rain, or command the locusts to destroy the land, or send sicknesses to my people
14 and if my people who are called by my name become humble and pray, and look for me, and turn away from their evil ways, then I will hear them from heaven. I will forgive their sin and heal their land.
15 Now, my eyes are open, and my ears will pay attention to the prayers prayed in this place.
16 I have chosen this Temple, and I have made it a holy place. So I will be honored there forever. I will watch over it and think of it always.
17 You must serve me with a pure and honest heart, just as your father David did. You must obey my laws and do everything that I commanded you. If you obey all I have commanded, and if you obey my laws and rules,
18 then I will make you a strong king and your kingdom will be great. That is the agreement I made with David your father when I told him that Israel would always be ruled by one of his descendants.
- 2 Chronicles 7 vs 18 - 14
A turning away from their evil ways is a prerequisite to receiving answers from God, and that only happens when one completely abandons all unrighteousness(disobedience) aka become righteous. God was not asking there for a momentary pause to sins but a complete abandonment/turning away from unrighteousness. Notice the messages that follow after verse 14? God no be your mumu! undecided

Yes, of course, it is possible to be holy. After all, God Himself commands us all to become Holy(without sin) if we are ever to become righteous. Solomon did it, and David did it. The disciples of Jesus Christ did it — all except Judas of course— and so yes, it is possible to even in our day and age and the only way is through continuous submission and obedience to God's teachings and commandments, the same way the people of the Old like David, Moses, Abraham, Solomon too did it. I didn't ask you the question because I thought it was an impossible feat of some kind. I simply asked because God said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous meaning you have to be holy, and then righteous for God to answer your any prayers. undecided
Re: Car inspection by Dracula123: 1:42am On Apr 07, 2023
RoadMozart:

Hello.....

Before you start running from frying pan to fire.

Did you pray before you decided to get married to that person?
Was it the Spirit of God that convinced you to choose that person or other qualities like beauty, shape, money, family, connection, lust?

If you decide to go to any church or spiritual place, I'll tell you this. If they ask you to bring anything, they're fake...

Contact me, I wouldn't mind praying alomg with you. God will do it,... His will be done.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return / The Greatest Evil Done To Africa Is Introduction Of Bible God. / Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.