Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,312 members, 7,860,761 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers (55458 Views)

Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by SIRTee15: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2023
sukkot:
hehe bro you know I just busted you right lmaooo
The above is to let u know not only doctors are living a good life here.
I never told u my cousin is a doctor, where is the lie? Read well.
U sha want all naija to believing suffer life in UK. How does that help u. I hope u know that's the pull me down syndrome killing Nigerians.
UK no good UK no good. Yet Indians have bought up everywhere, they are the highest income earning ethnic group in UK even above white British.
They've completely taken over the lucrative IT industry in UK.

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2023
SIRTee15:

No it's not. I fill it as holiday expenses under my company's name. You entitled to go on vacation fully funded by your company.
well are you taking the vacations or just filing and pocketing the money ? Anyway it’s not important. Point here is you have established that you have to do wuruwuru to survive
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2023
SIRTee15:

The above is to let u know not only doctors are living a good life here.
I never told u my cousin is a doctor, where is the lie? Read well.
U sha want all naija to believing suffer life in UK. How does that help u. I hope u know that's the pull me down syndrome killing Nigerians.
UK no good UK no good. Yet Indians have bought up everywhere, they are the highest income earning ethnic group in UK even above white British.
They've completely taken over the lucrative IT industry in UK.
same thing is happening here in naija. naija no good naija no good but indians are thriving and buying up the whole country. So what’s your point ? Indians own all the spar supermarkets in Nigeria
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by AngelicBeing: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2023
sukkot:
and I would strongly advise you to stop reporting your criminal tax evasion activities online. Your IP can be traced by the British government if someone with bad belle reports you from nairaland and then your visa would be revoked. Just a friendly advice. We don’t need to be privy to your criminal activities in the UK
Dayuum, sukkot the Scotland Yard Detective, @ sukkot, why don't you trace my IP address to planet Jupiter in the celestial constellations, l go tell all my Angelic Friends to detain you for Planet Neptune cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by livingstone2013: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2023
sukkot:
brother let’s do the math on it . A consultant or top doctor who is salaried in a permanent role earns 100 thousand pounds a year. Taxation is 40 percent on this type of salary so take home is 60 thousand. Now as a doctor with all the vaccines you have to take that weakens your body with age coupled with the age at which doctors finally are done with studies coupled with ageism in the uk I put it to you that the average working lifespan of a medical doctor is 30 years. So 60 thousand multiplied by 30 is 1.8 million pounds lifetime earning. Now you said it’s possible and you know doctors with 600k houses ? Mortgage with all the interests over 30 years you end up paying three times the house worth so mortgage on a 600k house is 1.8 million you will end up paying. That’s your whole lifetime salary without paying other bills and buying food etc etc . So it’s impossible on a doctors salary to be able to afford these houses you are mentioning. Unless the doctor has a doctor wife but that’s never the case. Almost all doctors have sit at home take care of the babies wife. And so I submit to you that on a medical doctor salary the most you can comfortably do is a 300k house.
Professional footballers should definitely be among the top rich in UK. An average footballer in the premier league earn more than 1.8 million pounds within 12 months.

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Treadway: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2023
SIRTee15:

No it's not. I fill it as holiday expenses under my company's name. You entitled to go on vacation fully funded by your company.
you don't even need to sweat this one. You are correct on this. Tax avoidance is different from tax evasion. Tax avoidance is legal.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2023
livingstone2013:
Professional footballers should definitely be among the top rich in UK. An average footballer in the premier league earn more than 1.8 million pounds within 12 months.
lol bro footballers and workers cannot be compared. Let’s leave footballers out of this discussion. That’s like trying to compare a lion and a cat 🤣
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2023
Treadway:
you don't even need to sweat this one. You are correct on this. Tax avoidance is different from tax evasion. Tax avoidance is legal.
tax avoidance is legal ? Lol ok

Although tax avoidance is the legal structuring of affairs, if HMRC comes across a scheme, they will work at shutting it down and re-claiming any tax lost to them. Code of Practice 8 investigations look into accusations of avoiding tax with the view to claw back any monies lost to the Exchequer.

https://www.kinsellatax.co.uk/our-services/tax-avoidance/#:~:text=Although%20tax%20avoidance%20is%20the,monies%20lost%20to%20the%20Exchequer.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by livingstone2013: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2023
sukkot:
tax avoidance is legal ? Lol ok
yes tax avoidance is legal. Tax avoidance involves structuring your financial affairs so that you pay the least amount of tax due.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Guruindahouse(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2023
If whatever you purchase are not being used at your job(in your company), that's a crime.
SIRTee15:

There are LEGAL loopholes that helps reduce bills and tax. Claiming holiday expenses while filing your company tax, is it a crime? Buying property in your company name as a way of claiming expense, is it a crime? Being paid under umbrella for your locum job, is it a crime?
Guy u left already. Focus.on Nigeria and enjoy your time with Tinubu govt.
I give balanced analysis of every situation, unlike u that's all tales of woes and regret.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by SIRTee15: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2023
Guruindahouse:
If whatever you purchase are not being used at your job(in your company), that's a crime.
If it's registered in my company's name and not used for any other purpose, it's not a crime.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by SIRTee15: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2023
sukkot:
well are you taking the vacations or just filing and pocketing the money ? Anyway it’s not important. Point here is you have established that you have to do wuruwuru to survive

So how will your accountants file for the claims if u don't give them evidence of expenses on the vacation. Or u think they will cook up books for HMRC on your behalf.
Rest. Enjoy your stay in naija.

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2023
SIRTee15:

So how will your accountants file for the claims if u don't give them evidence of expenses on the vacation. Or u think they will cook up books for HMRC on your behalf.
Rest. Enjoy your stay in naija.
no go do pass yourself you this man. Na Indian man be prime minister now and he no get joy. Lol.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2023
Guruindahouse:
exactly
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Guruindahouse(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2023
Yes, i got it. A Nigerian guy was fined in Sweden .This was not a hearsay. He was my buddy. The guy bought Mercedes Benz(65k euro) to run his business but the car has only 1800 km mileage after 2years. Meanwhile he has been using his old car all along for the business. They monitored my car for close to 3 years before tax office attacked him with queries. His Permanent Residence has been cancelled to ordinary residence permit.
SIRTee15:

If it's registered in my company's name and not used for any other purpose, it's not a crime.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2023
Guruindahouse:
Yes, i got it. A Nigerian guy was fined in Sweden .This was not a hearsay. He was my buddy. The guy bought Mercedes Benz(65k euro) to run his business but the car has only 1800 km mileage after 2years. Meanwhile he has been using his old car all along for the business. They monitored my car for close to 3 years before tax office attacked him with queries. His Permanent Residence has been cancelled to ordinary residence permit.
shocked wow, sirtee 15 make dem no go revoke ya visa oooo with all this wuruwuru activities you are espousing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy rishi no get joy oooo
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by SIRTee15: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2023
Guruindahouse:

That's why we use mileage to work here in UK. We don't bother about fuel mileage. So it's not wise to claim for car expense , most accountants will not encourage it.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by SIRTee15: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2023
sukkot:
shocked wow, sirtee 15 make dem no go revoke ya visa oooo with all this wuruwuru activities you are espousing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy rishi no get joy oooo

Risshi himself should explain how him and his wife made millions without paying reasonable tax in the system. Someone that carry us green card and hide under that to commit financial atrocities.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2023
SIRTee15:

That's why we use mileage to work here in UK. We don't bother about fuel mileage.

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2023
SIRTee15:

Risshi himself should explain how him and his wife made millions without paying reasonable tax in the system. Someone that carry us green card and hide under that to commit financial atrocities.
hehe so rishi too is a criminal .
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by SIRTee15: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2023
sukkot:
and I would strongly advise you to stop reporting your criminal tax evasion activities online. Your IP can be traced by the British government if someone with bad belle reports you from nairaland and then your visa would be revoked. Just a friendly advice. We don’t need to be privy to your criminal activities in the UK

undecided undecided
So are u done calculating how much we make here in the UK. Mr calculator.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2023
SIRTee15:

undecided undecided
So are u done calculating how much we make here in the UK. Mr calculator.
grin grin nothing do you
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by shaybebaby(f): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2023
sukkot:
brother let’s do the math on it . A consultant or top doctor who is salaried in a permanent role earns 100 thousand pounds a year. Taxation is 40 percent on this type of salary so take home is 60 thousand. Now as a doctor with all the vaccines you have to take that weakens your body with age coupled with the age at which doctors finally are done with studies coupled with ageism in the uk I put it to you that the average working lifespan of a medical doctor is 30 years. So 60 thousand multiplied by 30 is 1.8 million pounds lifetime earning. Now you said it’s possible and you know doctors with 600k houses ? Mortgage with all the interests over 30 years you end up paying three times the house worth so mortgage on a 600k house is 1.8 million you will end up paying. That’s your whole lifetime salary without paying other bills and buying food etc etc . So it’s impossible on a doctors salary to be able to afford these houses you are mentioning. Unless the doctor has a doctor wife but that’s never the case. Almost all doctors have sit at home take care of the babies wife. And so I submit to you that on a medical doctor salary the most you can comfortably do is a 300k house.
You are either playing to the gallery or like I said earlier, you have never lived in the UK. I'm even more convinced now that it is the latter.

But for the sake of others who might be reading, I'll debunk some of the nonsense you've written up there.

1) the UK tax system is based on marginal payments of tax. Your entire earnings are NOT taxed. First everyone gets a personal allowance which is circa 12.5k. Tax is only paid on earnings above that.
Any amount earned above up to circa 50k is taxed at 20%
Above 50k is taxed at 40% and above 125k is taxed at 45%
So for example, a person earning 60k will only pay tax on 47k( the first 12k exempt from tax), 20% on 37k and the remaining 10k at 40%.

2) You do not know how mortgages work or any form of debt or even house buying. You must sniffing glue to assert that total repayment on a 600k mortgage over a 30 year term will be 1.8million.

Bro, if you are against living in the UK, fair enough but to start disseminating lies on the Internet?

There are Nigerians living in the UK, who live in houses that are more expensive than 400k, earn well and are doing OK.

If you spent time your time and didn't achieve much is a reflection of you. Own it and stop disparaging the hard work of others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2023
shaybebaby:

You are either playing to the gallery or like I said earlier, you have never lived in the UK. I'm even more convinced now that it is the latter.

But for the sake of others who might be reading, I'll debunk some of the nonsense you've written up there.

1) the UK tax system is based on marginal payments of tax. Your entire earnings are NOT taxed. First everyone gets a personal allowance which is circa 12.5k. Tax is only paid on earnings above that.
Any amount earned above up to circa 50k is taxed at 20%
Above 50k is taxed at 40% and above 125k is taxed at 45%
So for example, a person earning 60k will only pay tax on 47k( the first 12k exempt from tax), 20% on 37k and the remaining 10k at 40%.

2) You do not know how mortgages work or any form of debt or even house buying. You must sniffing glue to assert that total repayment on a 600k mortgage over a 30 year term will be 1.8million.

Bro, if you are against living in the UK, fair enough but to start disseminating lies on the Internet?

There are Nigerians living in the UK, who live in houses that are more expensive than 400k, earn well and are doing OK.

If you spent time your time and didn't achieve much is a reflection of you. Own it and stop disparaging the hard work of others

and out of the 1 million Nigerians in the uk how many are living in 400k and above houses ? I put it to you that it’s less than 4000 and 3000 of those are Nigerian politicians and their families who brought the money from Nigeria , about 500 are footballers
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by shaybebaby(f): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2023
sukkot:
and out of the 1 million Nigerians in the uk how many are living in 400k and above houses ? I put it to you that it’s less than 4000 and 3000 of those are Nigerian politicians and their families who brought the money from Nigeria , about 500 are footballers
So only 500 Nigerians out of the hundreds of thousands live in houses worth more than 400k? Lol

You have no idea how you are exposing yourself to me with your utterances. Where did you live in the UK and where did you work and what was your profession?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Car Carrying Another Car In Ketu, Lagos / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? / Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.