Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Traveling To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Ghana (257 Views)

The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Ghana by Davidshinee: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Good day everyone, how much do I need to hold as pocket money when traveling to Ghana for the Easter holidays. Will be leaving tomorrow Friday and coming back on Monday..
Re: Traveling To Ghana by Promotions: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Please update us on this trip...I'm looking for an affordable place to go chill out
Re: Traveling To Ghana by RoadMozart(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Give us update on your trip with pics please

God grant you journey mercies
Davidshinee:
Good day everyone, how much do I need to hold as pocket money when traveling to Ghana for the Easter holidays. Will be leaving tomorrow Friday and coming back on Monday..

(1) (Reply)

Deltans Decry The Slow Pace Of Work Along Airport Road By Edjaba Junction, Ok / Canada / Us Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.