Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic (95216 Views)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Donsgv: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
To me that serve her right,my friend also snatch my girlfriend,to kill is not the right thing but betrayer don't deserve to live either

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Polynek(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
I heard the story on radio Dix afternoon.
Some can spend the rest of life seeking revenge

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by OriOko88(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
sisisioge:
Oh dear! She killed her friend for a bf from 10yrs ago! She must have thought naija prison is a good place to retire. Stuiipid girl! See her face looking innocent!
That face doesn't lool Innocent
. Fat women are always aggressive when it comes to men and relationship. Dem no dey joke with their men. This one doesn't even feel any remorse. She must've dared d consequence.

8 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by pfadom: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Fear women, and live.

Ignore women, and die!!!

Imagine nursing and scheming a revenge for 10 years, and the victim did not have an idea that she was dining and flocking with a devil incarnate.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Devaro: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sad & her actions is not the best.

Her friend likewise didn't do what's best as well but the suspect for just lock up then move on as she has been for 10 years.

Lesson 1

Don't betray your friend not a good thing to do.

Lesson 2

Don't envelope yourself with anger & bitterness. Try forgive but can't tell you to forget cos we are human.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
The level of anger in her was so intense that it got that knife bent. Indeed, she took back her pound of flesh.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ufotunang: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nawaoooo...fear women

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by bizzibodi(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
HELL has no Fury like a woman"s scorn.....fear woman and leave long.....that is how one lady was mad that her friend be friended a boy he rejected not once.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by kkonyeji(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Divoc19:
Fear human.
The heart of human is deep.
Dear God, keep us away from evil people.
Please

The heart of woman, especially Nairaland's women

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by LOVEGINO(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

Women of nowadays are becoming something else undecided
not odinary ooo. men scares die grin
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by incandescentena: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Daniel7543:
The FutureIsFemale: siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Goodlady and Saphiere avoiding and sneaking out of this thread like....
cheesy
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ufotunang: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Itidicious:
Let her die. Who cares. She which snatched a boyfriend is exactly the same as she who killed her.
... boyfriend snatching I'd not s new thing....there are other girls that have snatched their close friend boyfriend and they do not do anything about it and forget about it and move on. They are many guys out there for her to date and marry.... holding grudges for 10 years and she have to revenge...not 10 days or 10 weeks or 10 months ....10 years...it's surprising

5 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by vickydevoka(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Blake755:
Since 10 years nah wa oooo
That's how women are built. They don't forget. It's advisable not to back to your ex no matter what

5 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ufotunang: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
The level of anger in her was so intense that it got that knife bent. Indeed, she took back her pound of flesh.
..and she showed no remorse or regret for what she did....this lady deserves death sentence

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ImadeUReadThis: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
No judge will give her any sentence less than death.

Stabbings are hard to prove as accidental. Multiple stabbings are impossible to dispute .

You can plead before a judge that you shot someone by mistake owing to a hair trigger mishap but stabbings are impossible to prove as unintended. Here we have a suspect who carried a ten year grudge and malice and confessed to have killed the victim with multiple stab wounds to the neck of all places .

This is mo crime of passion as there is a ten year gap between the murder and the grudge.

She will hang for this. Pleading for clemency won't be considered by any judge .

9 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
ufotunang:
..and she showed no remorse or regret for what she did....this lady deserves death sentence

Going by her actions, it’s evident she has nothing to live for. I’m sure she has no kids or loved ones who look up to her.

8 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ufotunang: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sometimes to reconcile with the person you both had problems and misunderstanding is dangerous...it's better to stay away and avoid such a person or ex friend.. because you do not know the evil plan the person ot ex friend is planning to revenge against you

8 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ImadeUReadThis: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
There is something really wrong about these people .

Killing is nothing to them.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ImadeUReadThis: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Hell hath no fury like an Igbo woman scorned.

Fixed
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by pansophist(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
No such thing as sisterhood when a desirable man is in the picture.

RIP.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ImadeUReadThis: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Divoc19:
Fear human.
The heart of human Igbo is deep.
Please

Fixed
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Once I see "penultimate"
What comes to mind next is "grin orbitals"

cheesy
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ImadeUReadThis: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Fixed.

Divoc19:
Fear human.
The heart of human Igbo woman is deep.
Please

Double fixed

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by vickydevoka(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Neddstark:
This is not about gender, this is about humans. Pray never to meet this kind of person ever.
Exactly
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ImadeUReadThis: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ajay7411:
10 years!!!😳😳 and she never forgave & forgot💀🤦‍♀️

Nah obi people

You no see why dem never move on since elections .

Dem even still carry grudge since 1970.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by JasonScoolari: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
ImadeUReadThis:

Double fixed
When you stop being a silly tribal bigot, you will start making progress in life.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ByeByeToSapa1: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lol, you came to my mention like a silly fellow to drop a pointless comment, I chased you away like the lunatic you are with one reply, and here you are feeling sad

Now check the comment again, does it make sense to you? Is it not how lunatic type?. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are so naive. Lol.
Have a nice century

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by JasonScoolari: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
ByeByeToSapa1:

You are so naive. Lol.
Have a nice century
Says a delusional duckling.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ByeByeToSapa1: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Says a delusional duckling.
lol
U not normal. Go and sleep 😂
Just rest

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by JasonScoolari: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
ByeByeToSapa1:
lol
U not normal. Go and sleep 😂
Just rest
Lol, actually, you're mistaking me for your Dad with that statement. grin
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ImadeUReadThis: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
When you stop being a silly tribal bigot, you will start making progress in life.

She's from the same stock as Chidima

Correlation is not bigotry rather it's simply down to pattern recognition which all sentient beings have.

Now waka pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.