Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic (95196 Views)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by JasonScoolari: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
ImadeUReadThis:

She's from the same stock as Chidima

Correlation is not bigotry rather it's simply down to pattern recognition which all sentient beings have.

Now waka pass
Who was the goat that "waka" into my comment in the first place? grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ByeByeToSapa1: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lol, actually, you're mistaking me for your Dad with that statement. grin
My dad is not your dad lol. I knew mine and you don't know yours
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by MamaletASO: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
Woman wicked.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ByeByeToSapa1: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Go and sleep boy
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by 3kay945(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
So she preferred to be killed or jailed for what happened 10years ago

Isn't that stupid!

Isn't this a confirmation to some extent of the claim that some female(respect to the few ones) have fish brain?. cool

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by JasonScoolari: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
ByeByeToSapa1:
My dad is not your dad lol. I knew mine and you don't know yours
Are you satisfied with the lies you tell yourself? Will that make you feel better? grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ImadeUReadThis: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Who was the goat that "waka" into my comment in the first place? grin

Your comment needed fixing

When you click "post"it's no longer yours but NL's
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by candygist: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
In Everything you do in this life as a man. Try and avoid troublesome women and olosho if you want to stay long. Whatever you do with them should just be on short term and you pay them immediately. Of you do pass this one. Na you know o.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by harmony75: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
That's why you see people stagnant for years you don't know they don't even love themselves. How can you hold grudge for 10 years? That alone shows she's stagnant bc if good things were happening in her life she would not have seen this same friend! Go and join chidinma in kirikiri and eat half done beans idiotic woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by JasonScoolari: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
ImadeUReadThis:

Your comment needed fixing

When you click "post"it's no longer yours but NL's
Okay tribal bigot...

When you're done f0oling yourself, leave my mention quietly.

🙂

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by luminouz(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
ufotunang:
..and she showed no remorse or regret for what she did....this lady deserves death sentence
Go away!!!

Try and snatch my boyfriend and see consequences.

grin
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by VULCAN(m): 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
You that are talking may be the next victim

boldsleek:
cry

Vengance is best when served cold.

Becareful who you offend.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ByeByeToSapa1: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Are you satisfied with the lies you tell yourself? Will that make you feel better? grin
I won't entertain you further. If you bored look for a woman among women folks you despise so much and bury your head between her laps.
The intoxication aroma will take your straight to heaven and at least we will have peace of mind on nairaland
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by viodemus: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2023
ofili is a demonic animal in human skin. I hope she is fed to hungry lions after her judgement.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ah fuuuuuuuk!
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Popeonah(m): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

Women of nowadays are becoming something else undecided
Before you think you are better gamer than your friends, you can offend them and go free... Know this, not everyone forgives. Revenge is like a relief. Before you offend anyone think first, people are very wicked now

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Popeonah(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Jesus Christ!!!!!

It is only a demonic E-diot that would carry a beef of over 10yrs in his/her mind....

Even when some Nairaland Old Layers are preaching here everyday that Men are "Cheap" Anita still went ahead to kill her bosom friend because of a "Cheap" man.

God Almighty.
Hmmm don't just offend someone who never forgives
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by texannaija: 12:09am On Apr 07, 2023
ponlear:
Wicked…
You no forgive her for 10 good years

People forgive but do they forget……

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by matm: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2023
For snatching what? Women rights activists must hear this

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by koolaid87: 12:17am On Apr 07, 2023
Hell hath no fury....

Kings, watch them closely

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by kelspinall(m): 12:56am On Apr 07, 2023
ikegwuru
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by tosyne2much(m): 1:02am On Apr 07, 2023
Forgiveness is not a flower you find in everyone's garden

6 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Faposky95: 1:14am On Apr 07, 2023
Not quite 24hours....
The topic was still woman- lady on lady violence.....
The reason why it is a long thing for them either which way......!!!!
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by wayforward2grea(f): 1:25am On Apr 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Jesus Christ!!!!!

It is only a demonic E-diot that would carry a beef of over 10yrs in his/her mind....

Even when some Nairaland Old Layers are preaching here everyday that Men are "Cheap" Anita still went ahead to kill her bosom friend because of a "Cheap" man.

God Almighty.

Like Basketmouth vs AY Comedian
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by windbreaker: 1:53am On Apr 07, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Alpharey: 1:56am On Apr 07, 2023
PulaPower:
Nawa o..

If I talk Wetin dey my mind now, then go ban me for 600years..

Just carry am for your mind there like gala.. 😀😀
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Alpharey: 1:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Unrepentant soul. 10 solid years did not soft your mind

3 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by anungangampu: 2:02am On Apr 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Oh yeah. I had to paste this at the entrance of my Girl friends apartment then. She has anger issues.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 07, 2023
I don't understand why a woman will kill because of a man. They don't even love men . So what's the point. Women aren't affected by heartbreak from men as a they can move on easily and can also easily get another man

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Meself: 2:28am On Apr 07, 2023
I don run away from friends tey tey because my eye don see sege. Carry friends for head ur wahala

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by jimcaddy(m): 3:01am On Apr 07, 2023
Let go. Because of a man. Ehn now you will spend the rest of your life in jail now just because you allowed the devil to borrow you to use. Ehn. Let go of the past, now see what you have caused for yourself and your family has even distanced themselves from you. It's sad you decided to waste your life this way because of a grudge of ten years ago.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Foodqueen(f): 3:05am On Apr 07, 2023
She took her unmarried status frustration out on her friend.

How is she sure that the guy would av married her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.