Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures (72111 Views)

The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Britain's Largest Family Welcomes 21st Baby, Vows That This Will Be Their Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by render01(f): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations wow
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by tunatrezy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Draslo:
I pity the first guy wey go toast that girl when she hits her teens.

Make e kon be black guy πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Mindlog: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
diplomat058:

17th century lineage? That's wonderful. Those guys are quite organized and systematic in their things

Reason they are huge on data.
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Reelmii: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Interesting
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Idoko619(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
DNA pls
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by alons: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
The man should just do a DNA test just incase.
Just saying o!!
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by carsuperman: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Another potential okpo brought into the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Thazard(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
EriMma1:
138 years of stubborness, erepa United, coconut heads, rough play and mothers shouting endlessly.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. How did the mothers cope?

That girl will now open doors for a generation of girls for another 138 years. tongue

Congratulations on their little fairytale princess.

Lolcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Gentew(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
expatinmalay:

Source: https://abc7ny.com/michigan-family-first-daughter-138-years-baby-girl/13092350/

No hookup girl in your family for 138years.... what a lucky family.
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by blowjohn(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Natbrowny:

U deserve cold palm wine, salad and a full roasted turkey

Wetin concern palm wine with salad?

U be frm Amazon forest?

1 Like

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Kilamba612: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Natbrowny:

U deserve cold palm wine, salad and a full roasted turkey
Una no well walanhi, I laugh my ass out. 🀣
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by salem1996: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Draslo:

Omo u sure say them go even let her marry grin
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by KosiGee(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
ABIODUN105:
Congratulations to the couple always love to generational curses being broken

What generational curses? What kind of mentality is this?
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by KosiGee(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
What if she breaks the news to the parents that she doesn’t feel like a boy? I mean it’s the trend now and Americans are accepting it and lots of people would make the excuse that gender at birth was a mistake...should’ve been a boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Sixfeetbelle: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Caaz:
I38 years of no body throwing stones at their window cheesy cheesy cheesy

Welcome sweetie.

Took me a minute, but when it clicked... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You sabi am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Caaz: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Took me a minute, but when it clicked... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You sabi am
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Anonymoususher: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Story sounds familiar

My childhood friend in my hood family had a similar story.

They were a family of boys, boys as in the great grand father Gave birth to only boys. According to him 10 boys no girl. His grand father gave birth to 8 boys no girl

His father gave birth to 7 of them boys, his uncles also gave birth to boys only, even his cousins that are married, just boys.

His elder brother who was like the black sheep in the house was dating a prostitute in one hotel like that in our street. We didn't really know sha. We thought it was just him going to sex as usual not knowing that they had something beyond paid sex.

It was a shock to the family and people in the street when a prostitute accused him of impregnating her. As in, he denied ooo and before we knew prostitute brought police to arrest him. That was how he was forced to accept the pregnancy

It was a big disgrace to the family. Ashawo Don leave hotel carry bag come family house. Cos of shame the guy rented another house for him as his pregnant babe to stay (him no get choice). It was hell, they were always fighting. This guy almost beat that girl to death but thank God she no stab am but when the girl put to bed, Lo and behold it was a baby girl.

Omo! First baby girl in the family in decades, not just the first in their family but in the whole extended family.

Everybody forgot who the mother is and celebration began. The father killed a cow, the uncles, cousins and everyone came around.

Street was shut down that date, see drinks. We were happy. It's like something was unlocked in the family and it came from a prostitute.

Two years later, the lady still in the house got pregnant again and still another baby girl. That was how the thing broke, the cousins wife gave birth to their own daughters too.

Bottom line is that, the prostitute has been married fully into the family. She and her husband come to visit atimes. She looks so decent and homely now. I think one of the best wife in the family because my friend's parents (mom and dad) don't joke with the lady and even when I was still in the hood, I remember my friend do go to her house to eat whenever hunger comes.

6 Likes

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
I hope the girl will not become a transgender. Weird people, weird country
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Vikdus: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wawelexy:
138 years of peace of mind.....
I dey tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by folake4u(f): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is so heartwarming. The whole family will be fond of her. kiss
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Lovelydaisies: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
The girl na still boy. cheesy grin
They should try again; it might be a girl. Lol

Congratulations to them, jare!
Welcome to the world, lovely baby.
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by bluefilm: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Draslo:

With the way America is going now with their transgender nonsense, the baby girl might become a boy even before she becomes a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sounds fun to read but that must have excruciatingly frustrating to know that you can't have a girl no matter how you try.
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by luluosas(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by dfrost: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
EriMma1:
138 years of stubborness, erepa United, coconut heads, rough play and mothers shouting endlessly.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. How did the mothers cope?

That girl will now open doors for a generation of girls for another 138 years. tongue

Congratulations on their little fairytale princess.

Please add: climbing burglary, jumping off ceiling fans, playing with gas cookers, closing and opening of the freezer to check if the light goes off and on etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by pimplucious: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
The anti christ has been birthed
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by EriMma1: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
dfrost:

Please add: climbing burglary, jumping off ceiling fans, playing with gas cookers, closing and opening of the freezer to check if the light goes off and on etc...

LoL.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚.. as in eh??
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Brandiebird:
I guess that calls for a DNA test 😐
Jus read my mind. DNA test is a must.
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by engrchykae(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
siofra:
Kai! 138 years of pain, suffering and headache.

I'm scared to have male child before I go and have another Andrew Tate or Kevin Samuels. God forbid!!!😩
man hater
But men are balling
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by seemegold: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Anonymoususher post=122365338]Story sounds familiar

My childhood friend in my hood family had a similar story.

They were a family of boys, boys as in the great grand father Gave birth to only boys. According to him 10 boys no girl. His grand father gave birth to 8 boys no girl

His father gave birth to 7 of them boys, his uncles also gave birth to boys only, even his cousins that are married, just boys.

His elder brother who was like the black sheep in the house was dating a prostitute in one hotel like that in our street. We didn't really know sha. We thought it was just him going to sex as usual not knowing that they had something beyond paid sex.

It was a shock to the family and people in the street when a prostitute accused him of impregnating her. As in, he denied ooo and before we knew prostitute brought police to arrest him. That was how he was forced to accept the pregnancy

It was a big disgrace to the family. Ashawo Don leave hotel carry bag come family house. Cos of shame the guy rented another house for him as his pregnant babe to stay (him no get choice). It was hell, they were always fighting. This guy almost beat that girl to death but thank God she no stab am but when the girl put to bed, Lo and behold it was a baby girl.

Omo! First baby girl in the family in decades, not just the first in their family but in the whole extended family.

Everybody forgot who the mother is and celebration began. The father killed a cow, the uncles, cousins and everyone came around.

Street was shut down that date, see drinks. We were happy. It's like something was unlocked in the family and it came from a prostitute.

Two years later, the lady still in the house got pregnant again and still another baby girl. That was how the thing broke, the cousins wife gave birth to their own daughters too.

Bottom line is that, the prostitute has been married fully into the family. She and her husband come to visit atimes. She looks so decent and homely now. I think one of the best wife in the family because my friend's parents (mom and dad) don't joke with the lady and even when I was still in the hood, I remember my friend do go to her house to eat whenever hunger comes.

Wow, God bless every girl child
Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by BigIyanga: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
138 years of not paying for a wedding. They got lucky lol

1 Like

Re: Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:17am On Apr 08, 2023
Check the DNA e get why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.