Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,919 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) (40332 Views)

Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / Israel Launches ‘targeted’ Military Operation Inside Gaza’s Al-shifa Hospital. / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by oloyedewaris(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, why the insult are you frustrated?

Jesus was a Jew and practiced Jewish tradition, Christianity has no problem with jewsish tradition according to the tenets set by Christ.

But Mohammed was a pagan then Muslim and has problem with jewsish tradition he spent all his failed life trying to change them

Now this is the reality not your emotions, not the perspective of political Christian or Muslim over the years

It's the founders of the two religions that exemplifies who the loser is in taming jews

I hope this makes sense to you
Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by oloyedewaris(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, why the insult are you frustrated?

Jesus was a Jew and practiced Jewish tradition, Christianity has no problem with jewsish tradition according to the tenets set by Christ.

But Mohammed was a pagan then Muslim and has problem with jewsish tradition he spent all his failed life trying to change them

Now this is the reality not your emotions, not the perspective of political Christian or Muslim over the years

It's the founders of the two religions that exemplifies who the loser is in taming jews

The essential difference between Jews and Christians is that Christians accept Jesus as messiah and personal savior. Jesus is not part of Jewish theology. Amongst Jews, Jesus is not considered a divine being. Therefore all holidays that have a connection to the life of Jesus are not part of Jewish life and/or practice (Christmas, Easter, Lent, Advent, Palm Sunday, etc.).
Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by OgunKiLhordSpy: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Antiochus:

It was Israel that started this brouhaha by raiding Al-aqsa first. U.S, Canada, UK, Italy and others have criticised Israel for it's actions. Read up please.

So they raid them without any provocation abi
Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by Legitisreal: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2023
oloyedewaris:

The essential difference between Jews and Christians is that Christians accept Jesus as messiah and personal savior. Jesus is not part of Jewish theology. Amongst Jews, Jesus is not considered a divine being. Therefore all holidays that have a connection to the life of Jesus are not part of Jewish life and/or practice (Christmas, Easter, Lent, Advent, Palm Sunday, etc.).
I thought you are intelligent

Jesus was Jew or do you dispute that?

Nobody needs Jews validation on Jesus, the reality is that Jesus practiced Jews traditions and ordinances and by that a real Christian that follows Christ doesn't see any issue with Jew practice

Infact i anticipate all their festivals as Jesus practiced

But Mohammed was not a jew, Mohammed hates Jews, Islam is anti Jews (do you get it now)

1 Like

Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by SHINJACRUSADER: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2023
oloyedewaris:

When was Isreal killed, hypocrites

Truly u r a head slammer...
Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by Bigshots001(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I don't care anymore, in short let the world end this minute. Once I just log in this days it's either the dollar is falling or ww3 is coming or the aliens are coming.

Stop scaring me. Let it end

Or Tinubu will be sweared in,or Peter Obi will be arrested or the igbos are problem of Nigeria.. everything is sickening these days.
Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by dangermouse(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2023
U09ce:
The Israeli aggression against the Palestinians is the most poignant example of Western hypocrisy. The West forcefully carved out Israel in the midst of the Arabs. And they shamefully support the expansion of the illegit state while trampling on the rights of innocent Palestinians. These are same people that vituperate once they hear of a coup in one landlocked country in Africa. What a double standard!
ur obviously lacking in the history of the middle east. Google is ur friend
Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
I thought you are intelligent

Jesus was Jew or do you dispute that?

Nobody needs Jews validation on Jesus, the reality is that Jesus practiced Jews traditions and ordinances and by that a real Christian that follows Christ doesn't see any issue with Jew practice

Infact i anticipate all their festivals as Jesus practiced

But Mohammed was not a jew, Mohammed hates Jews, Islam is anti Jews (do you get it now)

Jesus is jew but the jews doesn't believe in Jesus, that's the main difference between Christianity and Judaism

Go and learn bro
Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by Legitisreal: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Jesus is jew but the jews doesn't believe in Jesus, that's the main difference between Christianity and Judaism

Go and learn bro
This your inferiority complex is something else

Ok you argee Jesus is Jew and Mohammed wasn't

So I believe you now answer the question why Christian's continue to support Jews.

Jesus was Jew very simple, nowhere did Jesus need validation from Jews to birth Christianity so why are you obsessed with Jews validation on a religion you didn't create
Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by ViceGovernor: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2023
oloyedewaris:

I won't even waste my time reading this trash, all mid eastern places mentioned in Bible are not Christianity practiced places of today, either Islam or Judaism, but you want me to believe one Jesus or Paul or Saul was there years back

I speak nothing but facts.
You're saying King Saul didn't exist?
I wasn't sure before but now I know you're willfully ignorant
Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by 9icetoo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Perfect illustration of this post.

Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by Otobong3374(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
OgunKiLhordSpy:

You're high on weed... But they can launch isreal in christian length
Don't Care About That Weed Boy
Re: Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
I wish lsrael will do this to Nigeria.....

Walahi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake / The 8 Most Elite Special Forces In The World / Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.