Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released (45209 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by afbstrategies: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by davodyguy: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Investorozay:
War against Christianity has started cry
Where is the noble cornate when u need him
Oyedepo, Father Kuka etc are major critics of this administration. Why have they not been arrested?

You can criticise, but don't cause tension

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Bostin(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
brushesz:
I just noticed a black dog in the photo.
Not even a white Dog ...hmmm only God know his own .
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by BackFromBalablu: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
They arrested him because he said a prophecy? Nigeria politics! I don't know why u guys won't change.
God is patiently watching us and we ought to be careful. Remember what happened to Brazil!
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by ppogba: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
frenzy48:
hmmm .dis one weh be like guy man pastor..only God knows his people

That is somebody's daddy that you are insulting o.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Muslim Muslim ticket go reach everyone

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by rummmy: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
The persecution begins....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by dfrost: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
brushesz:
I just noticed a black dog in the photo.

The dog has been there since nah 🤣😝🙈How come you just saw it?
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Chucks13: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sorry where is the pastor?
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Omoawoke: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
The fuel that burns to keep the delusion of a fictitious stolen mandate alive is the projections of the prophets for hire about the outcome of the 2023 elections.

The disobidient mob wish everything goes as was prophesied.

They're trying to cause insurrection so that Peter Obi will be arrested.

Some prophets for hire claimed that he would come second, then get arrested , then an insurrection will occur followed by a court judgment that declares him the winner.

Other versions of the prophecy predict an interim government after his arrest.

when you call people zombies, you think them go get sense?
Omoh! these people are daft
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Omoawoke: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Felabrity:
They are going after pastors that spoke against the drug baron

The druglord is not even the president yet

Fake pastors using lies to stir up incitements. Though I am not a supporter of Obi, I always felt he was a good guy but not necessarily a good leader, but recent events of yes daddy shock me and I believe he is a pathetic liar and pretender

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by BigCowHornn: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
The fuel that burns to keep the delusion of a fictitious stolen mandate alive is the projections of the prophets for hire about the outcome of the 2023 elections.

Everytime a member of the disobidient mob says "Tinubu will never be president" 😂, please know that they're under the influence of the opium given to them by their fake clergymen.
Some prophets for hire claimed that he would come second, then get arrested , then an insurrection will occur followed by a court judgment that declares him the winner.

Keep your candle burning
Burning every morning
For one day you shall be as great as Peter Obi's shoe
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by babyfaceafrica: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Clout
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Pimine: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

Half of the prophecy failed when Obi came a distant third. They're trying to act out the prophecies like a literal script so deep in their hearts they want Obi to be arrested 😂

Everytime a member of the disobidient mob says "Tinubu will never be president" 😂, please know that they're under the influence of the opium given to them by their fake clergymen.

Some high Oedipus shit 😂
Sit back and watch it happen. The counsel of the LORD will stand!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Kubin: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
So long as tinubu drug Barron,mc olumolu,mamood yakubu,shettima,kayamo,Femi kayode,onanuga,are not in prison no Nigerian deserve to be In prison,oven be arrested,fed need to release all the prisoners and apologize to them.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Jeromejnr(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tboy222:
Tomi is a great prophet of God, called to prophecy and also a gynaecologist, he prophesied the naira scarcity , covid 19 pandemic and a host of others.

His only prophecy so far not yet fulfilled is the seven years left to global famine and natural disaster. While Tom horn prophesied about asteroid Apophis hitting earth on April 13 2029.

Jesus is coming soon are you ready?
Give your life to Christ now before it is too late
God loves you so much for you to burn In hell for all eternity.

If you are struggling with faith about Jesus Christ existence here are some YouTube channels to help build up your faith. Kindly subscribe and share with others God Almighty bless you as you do. I will be praying for you.

Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 100 huntley street (youtube)
4. Vlad Savchuk ( youtube)
5. David DIGA HERNANDEZ ( Youtube)
6. TBN ( youtube)
7. 700 club interactive ( Youtube)
8 STEPHAINE P SMITH (youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger ( youtube)
10. Trailblazer ( youtube)
11 Above inspiration (youtube)
12. Grace for purpose ( youtube)
13 GrowinFaithgrowinChrist (youtube)
14 INRI MOTIVATION (youtube)
15 Witnessing Heaven (youtube)
16. Deep Believer (youtube)
17 supernatural stories (youtube)
18 Delafe testimonies (youtube)
19: Delafe testimonies (Youtube)
20 isaiahsaldiver (youtube)
21 Grow in faith grow in Christ (youtube)
22 Notsofastbaby (Youtube)
23 Propheticdreamer (youtube)

God bless you as you do so I will be praying for you, please kindly share with others .God Almighty be with you all.Amen

I also watch many of the channels you posted.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Tboy222: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jeromejnr:

I also watch many of the channels you posted.

Good for you and I hope you are still standing strong?
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Deepthoughts: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by HEBEI: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
""DAURA SENSELESS SERVICE"

My hand no dey am ooooohhhhh
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Feintline: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
President elect or select is not president. Let that sink deep, because he will not be president of Nigeria.

N3TRAL:

Half of the prophecy failed when Obi came a distant third. They're trying to act out the prophecies like a literal script so deep in their hearts they want Obi to be arrested 😂

Some prophets for hire claimed that he would come second, then get arrested , then an insurrection will occur, followed by a court judgment that declares him the winner.

Some high Oedipus shit 😂

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by KogiPikin: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
This one na yahoo pastor, eyan awon puppy hush
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by twilliamx(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Anybody wey give prophecy wey no come true should be arrested

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by mayo47(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
God can use anyone Mr Know it all. Dont be quick to jump. Very judgemental people

Moony45:
All these GEN Z pastors. Descendants of Oyedepo. May God help us
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Temi231(f): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

Fake pastors using lies to stir up incitements. Though I am not a supporter of Obi, I always felt he was a good guy but not necessarily a good leader, but recent events of yes daddy shock me and I believe he is a pathetic liar and pretender

Apart from Yes Daddy that everyone has been talking about, did he say anything else? I would like to know

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by mayo47(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
He's not a gynaecologist

Tboy222:
Tomi is a great prophet of God, called to prophecy and also a gynaecologist, he prophesied the naira scarcity , covid 19 pandemic and a host of others.

His only prophecy so far not yet fulfilled is the seven years left to global famine and natural disaster. While Tom horn prophesied about asteroid Apophis hitting earth on April 13 2029.

Jesus is coming soon are you ready?
Give your life to Christ now before it is too late
God loves you so much for you to burn In hell for all eternity.

If you are struggling with faith about Jesus Christ existence here are some YouTube channels to help build up your faith. Kindly subscribe and share with others God Almighty bless you as you do. I will be praying for you.

Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 100 huntley street (youtube)
4. Vlad Savchuk ( youtube)
5. David DIGA HERNANDEZ ( Youtube)
6. TBN ( youtube)
7. 700 club interactive ( Youtube)
8 STEPHAINE P SMITH (youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger ( youtube)
10. Trailblazer ( youtube)
11 Above inspiration (youtube)
12. Grace for purpose ( youtube)
13 GrowinFaithgrowinChrist (youtube)
14 INRI MOTIVATION (youtube)
15 Witnessing Heaven (youtube)
16. Deep Believer (youtube)
17 supernatural stories (youtube)
18 Delafe testimonies (youtube)
19: Delafe testimonies (Youtube)
20 isaiahsaldiver (youtube)
21 Grow in faith grow in Christ (youtube)
22 Notsofastbaby (Youtube)
23 Propheticdreamer (youtube)

God bless you as you do so I will be praying for you, please kindly share with others .God Almighty be with you all.Amen

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Tboy222: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
mayo47:
He's not a gynaecologist

he is he said it himself in one of his youtube videos.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Fearyourcreator: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

Some prophets for hire claimed that he would come second, then get arrested , then an insurrection will occur, followed by a court judgment that declares him the winner.

Some high Oedipus shit 😂
I watched the video too... I just dey laugh
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Dbegining: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
JoshTim:

Get sense, they are arresting him because of inciting statements he made,...claiming to be the oracle of God but in reality he is just the oracle of his own stomach. No power, no vision...the kingdom of God is not in words but power.
What inciting statements did he make?
So, any statement against APC now is "inciting"?
And how do you know he I not an oracke of God, you put a phone call to God?

"Get sense" but atlas! You're the one in need of sense.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by didroon43: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
The DSS are one of the most useless institutions in Nigeria after the NPF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.