Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released (45297 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Tboy222: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2023
Jeromejnr:

Yea, thank you

God bless you.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Caaz: 2:29am On Apr 08, 2023
Debby124:

Bigotry will take you nowhere my dear

This is so heartbreaking.. May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN
I put it to you that, you're a scammer like the person you quoted/infact you're same person
You modified your comments to Garner likes for the scammer which obviously is your alternates.

We have bn noticing you.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Caaz: 2:31am On Apr 08, 2023
ByeByeeToSapa:

You are a scammer that begs and you have mouth to accuse another person of bigotry. Does that person scam like you that create new accounts to swindle unsuspecting people on this platform? Continue. You will soon meet your waterloo soon. Ewu Gambia
I have bn noticing same format...where he makes a comment that would generate likes,then he would later modify it then quote his scam alternate acct.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by IranianSea: 4:04am On Apr 08, 2023
Tboy222:
Tomi is a great prophet of God, called to prophecy and also a gynaecologist, he prophesied the naira scarcity , covid 19 pandemic and a host of others.

His only prophecy so far not yet fulfilled is the seven years left to global famine and natural disaster. While Tom horn prophesied about asteroid Apophis hitting earth on April 13 2029.

Jesus is coming soon are you ready?
Give your life to Christ now before it is too late
God loves you so much for you to burn In hell for all eternity.

If you are struggling with faith about Jesus Christ existence here are some YouTube channels to help build up your faith. Kindly subscribe and share with others God Almighty bless you as you do. I will be praying for you.

Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 100 huntley street (youtube)
4. Vlad Savchuk ( youtube)
5. David DIGA HERNANDEZ ( Youtube)
6. TBN ( youtube)
7. 700 club interactive ( Youtube)
8 STEPHAINE P SMITH (youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger ( youtube)
10. Trailblazer ( youtube)
11 Above inspiration (youtube)
12. Grace for purpose ( youtube)
13 GrowinFaithgrowinChrist (youtube)
14 INRI MOTIVATION (youtube)
15 Witnessing Heaven (youtube)
16. Deep Believer (youtube)
17 supernatural stories (youtube)
18 Delafe testimonies (youtube)
19: Delafe testimonies (Youtube)
20 isaiahsaldiver (youtube)
21 Grow in faith grow in Christ (youtube)
22 Notsofastbaby (Youtube)
23 Propheticdreamer (youtube)

God bless you as you do so I will be praying for you, please kindly share with others .God Almighty be with you all.Amen

Ask people to drop their account and give them some money, that's what people need not prayer. They can pray for themselves, really they do not need anyone to do that for them. Help the needy with money not prayer!!!!!
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Shattuck(m): 4:53am On Apr 08, 2023
davodyguy:

Oyedepo, Father Kuka etc are major critics of this administration. Why have they not been arrested?

You can criticise, but don't cause tension
did he criticize he only gave a prophecy, are you saying prophecies shouldn't be aired anymore?
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Shattuck(m): 4:56am On Apr 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

Fake pastors using lies to stir up incitements. Though I am not a supporter of Obi, I always felt he was a good guy but not necessarily a good leader, but recent events of yes daddy shock me and I believe he is a pathetic liar and pretender
lol keep disguising you have never been a supporter of obi, you have been a tinubu fan right from his bala blu days or even maybe during his drug dealing days.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Oluwaseunomo: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2023
Shattuck:
did he criticize he only gave a prophecy, are you saying prophecies shouldn't be aired anymore?
Those con artists should keep their lies to themselves
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Dbegining: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2023
JoshTim:

Oga, you would have done yourself more good by going on YouTube to find his purported "fake" prophecies. Now, my question is aren't those word of his inciting?

Honourable, Eve before I replied you, u had already seen the prophecies.

He gave those prophecies months before the elections. It is coming to pass right before our eyes. The only person APC won't arrest now is GOD. And that's because they can't.

He didn't ask anybody to use violence or anything of sort. So, how is it inciting?

And, as a matter of fact, where is freedom of speech in this county.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by mastermaestro(m): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2023
Caaz:

I put it to you that, you're a scammer like the person you quoted/infact you're same person
You modified your comments to Garner likes for the scammer which obviously is your alternates.

We have bn noticing you.

It's no news that the criminal is the same as the beggar. Some people are just too dubious. It's sickening! A male disguising as a female to beg, then goes ahead to quote himself with a fake empathetic prayer. angry

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by blaise26abj(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2023
Interesting . To think that I had issues with some of the non-political things this particular guy posts on social media . People should be careful who they seek advice from . Pretty thoughtless posts. Not surprised he was arrested .
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by virginchaser(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Investorozay:
War against Christianity has started cry
Where is the noble cornate when u need him

Sure fact. Indomie generation can't understand why Prof. is held in high esteem.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Omoawoke: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Shattuck:
lol keep disguising you have never been a supporter of obi, you have been a tinubu fan right from his bala blu days or even maybe during his drug dealing days.

E be like say you no sabi read, where did I say I was a supporter of obi?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by prettyliz(f): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released by Killerbag36: 1:20am On Apr 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
The fuel that burns to keep the delusion of a fictitious stolen mandate alive is the projections of the prophets for hire about the outcome of the 2023 elections.

The disobidient mob wish everything goes as was prophesied.

They're trying to cause insurrection so that Peter Obi will be arrested.

Half of the prophecy failed when Obi came a distant third. They're trying to act out the prophecies like a literal script so deep in their hearts they want Obi to be arrested 😂

Everytime a member of the disobidient mob says "Tinubu will never be president" 😂, please know that they're under the influence of the opium given to them by their fake clergymen.

Some prophets for hire claimed that he would come second, then get arrested , then an insurrection will occur, followed by a court judgment that declares him the winner.

Other versions of the prophecy predict an interim government after his arrest.

Some high Oedipus shit 😂

Read what u wrote 10 times does its make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) / Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.