Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (38085 Views)

Man Arrested For Sexually Penetrating 9-year-old Boy In Jigawa (Photos) / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by caandi: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flier:
Some are true while some are set up,judges must make sure all the evidence are provided when dealing with a case like this
May God protect us
please I don’t really understand how a man raping a child is a setup o
The child is lying or his parents are lying?
The obvious blood that will come out from the anus is also a setup?
Pls seems I’m missing something
I need to know
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by caandi: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
ImadeUReadThis:
Obi people
Sorry, I meant ibo people
so sad I’m hearing more of gay news from north and eastern side
It’s really sad o
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by jmichael259(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

Looks like child protection act taking place from the court, the real names most times are not usually revealed because of stigma and depression...

it would have read as "name withheld"

Looks like you haven't been exposed to english names from places like SouthSouth, MiddleBelt, Zimbabwe etc
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Brendaniel: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
jmichael259:

it would have read as "name withheld"

Looks like you haven't been exposed to english names from places like SouthSouth, MiddleBelt, Zimbabwe etc

I have seen name even Manager as name, but this one looks like child protection. Some times they just change the name when it is a minor..
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by splashbaby(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
candidbabe:
This world is collapsing in our very eyes
God forbid BAT-THINGS
Who do una like this… una life don damage with hatred patapata…baba wey no well don take una mandate… na una no really well, it’s showing.
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
davillian:

Lmao, they should call 20gays to bang his ass for 1week
we have seen you,it remain 19 others
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by jmichael259(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

I have seen name even Manager as name, but this one looks like child protection. Some times they just change the name when it is a minor..

James manager is a delta senator for about 20yrs consecutive. There was another politician called Appealcourt. There's a rivers state house member-elect named Goodboy abi Fineboy.
I've heard of Evidence and i know someone called Generous.
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Danielmakavelli:

What's the movie name
why are you asking about the movie?
You are a suspect
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
jaeyking:
Hmmm, cases like this
A homo should just rape him

I remember a movie in which the black gang boss daughter was raped, he caught the rapist, the rapist pleaded not to be killed, the gang boss gave him a better punishment

He was raped by a

Feel the pain u delivered to someone

What's the name of the movie?
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by StraightGaay: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
greypencils:
And the name of the culprit is 'Opara'.
Oparaseun
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by dappydozzy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Fighter2029:
See it as you wish,there is something horribly wrong in the brain setting of homosexuals,there shouldn't be a place for them in this planet.

Brother, you are taking it to the extreme, they have right to life, as you also. They are human beings as well. And they also have rights also. Not being gay doesnt mean you are holy, better or saintly than them. That is why they cannot be discrimanated against. This scenario is a case of rape. If a law allows for discrimination against gay people in order to access what is due to them in society, then that law violates the principles of democracy and human rights, such nation is just an hypocritical, western world copycat.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by caesymore(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
jaeyking:
Hmmm, cases like this
A homo should just rape him

I remember a movie in which the black gang boss daughter was raped, he caught the rapist, the rapist pleaded not to be killed, the gang boss gave him a better punishment

He was raped by a homo

Feel the pain u delivered to someone

YOu mean Bompy Jones and his use of the big dick Buster that part mad me even without lubricant grin

1 Like

Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by davillian(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
VICTORCIZA:
we have seen you,it remain 19 others
Lmao
I'm suspecting that you burst asses....
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by jimcaddy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. If I dey court when they read that charge to that man and I be lawyer, walahi I go just burst laugh. The way them talk am too funny. They say that you or penetrated the anus of someone using your penis 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2023
why is he being charged with just one count though,
the young boy was raped as well, that charge should be included
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2023
Igbos on the beat again.

Tired of these people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by paduzman: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
What kind of annoying thing is this lipsrsealed angry
Re: Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Lightened: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2023
I don't know what's with refusing to show faces of criminals in Nigeria. Someone committed this kind of erroneous act and all you could do is show us building pictures. Like, are you for real? Instead of showing their shameful and evil faces to serve as deterrent to others and also let people know who they are dealing with in the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK / Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.