Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! (755 Views)

Please Help, I Need Your Sincere Advice Here. / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Guys I Need Your Sincere Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by SkylineFrozen: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

Pls I need your sincere advice. I would like to know if I can relocate to either Canada/ US/ Europe with a budget of 5M. If it isn't possible, any reasonable suggestions please?

Thank you all.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by dawnomike(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
SkylineFrozen:
Dear Nairalanders,

Pls I need your sincere advice. I would like to know if I can relocate to Canada with a budget of 5M. If it isn't possible, any reasonable suggestions please?

Thank you all.
Sure you can depending on your immigration route and whether or not you have dependants
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by SkylineFrozen: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
dawnomike:
Sure you can depending on your immigration route and whether or not you have dependants

Any route is OK as long it is legal. No dependant too. Any suggestions please?
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by dawnomike(m): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
SkylineFrozen:

Any route is OK as long it is legal. No dependant too. Any suggestions please?
let me start by asking about your academic background and work background... That will determine if you can have a high score in CRS point system or not for Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). If that is not satisfactory, we can chk other options like study route or job sponsorship route
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by SkylineFrozen: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
I don't think I will qualify for the express entry, reason being that I don't have a degree. I didn't complete my diploma program about 15 years ago. Been hustling since then.

I think the study or job sponsorship route will be a more viable option. Only that I don't know how to go about it.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by dealhunter(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
dawnomike:
let me start by asking about your academic background and work background... That will determine if you can have a high score in CRS point system or not for Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). If that is not satisfactory, we can chk other options like study route or job sponsorship route
pls what is job sponsorship and how can I apply for it?
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by Ynix(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
SkylineFrozen:
Dear Nairalanders,

Pls I need your sincere advice. I would like to know if I can relocate to either Canada/ US/ Europe with a budget of 5M. If it isn't possible, any reasonable suggestions please?

Thank you all.
You are good to go with 5m
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by SkylineFrozen: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ynix:

You are good to go with 5m

Pls explain it to me. Many thanks in advance.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by SkylineFrozen: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
@dawnomike
Please don't forget me o. I just need your input sir.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by SkylineFrozen: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Thanks a lot. I will chat you up.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by dawnomike(m): 12:44am On Apr 09, 2023
dealhunter:
pls what is job sponsorship and how can I apply for it?
You have to search for LIMA jobs that provided sponsorships or work hand in hand with recruitment firms in canada. You can get them on LinkedIn... The company spomsors your visa and travelling
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by dawnomike(m): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2023
SkylineFrozen:
@dawnomike
Please don't forget me o. I just need your input sir.
If you don't mind studying as well, 5m will go a long way if you can apply early and take advantage of paying your tuition using CBN official rate with Form A.

Or better still, if you have a good credit score here in Nigeria, you can get a student loan to cover your tuition
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by dealhunter(m): 6:24am On Apr 09, 2023
dawnomike:
You have to search for LIMA jobs that provided sponsorships or work hand in hand with recruitment firms in canada. You can get them on LinkedIn... The company spomsors your visa and travelling
Thank you so much boss,I just check it,I will need Canada standard cv and resume....will do that on Monday....
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by dawnomike(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2023
dealhunter:
Thank you so much boss,I just check it,I will need Canada standard cv and resume....will do that on Monday....
Glad I could be of help with the little info... Please give it a shot. You never can tell
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by dealhunter(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2023
dawnomike:
Glad I could be of help with the little info... Please give it a shot. You never can tell
it's worth trying, company can hire labour directly from other countries and sponsor them,even without limia,I got it from my own research!
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by SkylineFrozen: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
dawnomike:
If you don't mind studying as well, 5m will go a long way if you can apply early and take advantage of paying your tuition using CBN official rate with Form A.

Or better still, if you have a good credit score here in Nigeria, you can get a student loan to cover your tuition

Thanks for your input. Pls do you have any recommendation about a school over there? I asked because you said 5M will go a long way if I apply early.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by Jokerman(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Isn't it hard to get these LMIA jobs.... But thanks bro
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by dealhunter(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jokerman:
Isn't it hard to get these LMIA jobs.... But thanks bro
very hard but if you get an immigration lawyer from Canada,but not free oooo.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! by Jokerman(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
dealhunter:
very hard but if you get an immigration lawyer from Canada,but not free oooo.

Yeah right... very expensive... na God go help us.

Sometimes I wish I could just sleep and wake up to see myself already in these counties 😔

(1) (Reply)

Japa Fad; A Bite In The Bottoms Of 3rd World Countries Sooner Or Later / BREAKING: DISASTER As Over 10 Cars Burnt To Aches For Hours Without Fire Fight / Traveling From Nigeria To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.