Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Please Help, I Need Your Sincere Advice Here. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help, I Need Your Sincere Advice Here. (763 Views)

Sincere Advice Needed Plssss!!! / I Need Your Professional Advice Here, About Moving To Canada !! / Drop Your Advice Here For Those Travelling Home In Nigeria For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Need Your Sincere Advice Here. by Kingchineme6(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2021
Please I really need an advice here,I have an uncle who really want to help me and I'm really confused here.

He asked me to go and learn a trade that he will help me establish it but deep in my mind I want to travel out of this country..

So due to pandemic all over the world some countries in my mind are not issuing visa for now, countries like Canada, Japan and South Korea.

So I really need your advice because he said that he will give me a week to think about the business I want to venture into.
Re: Please Help, I Need Your Sincere Advice Here. by PlayMaker14: 4:12pm On May 20, 2021
First of all, do you have a job waiting for you over there?

If the answer is NO, Dede, I will advise you to learn a trade, master it and become your own boss...

You can travel to the country of your dreams for some quality time and conquer those white pussies which is definitely one of your secret fantasies. wink

"Nigeria bad nor mean say you go run go Mali..."

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Need Your Sincere Advice Here. by Kingchineme6(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2021
No bro is not all about pu**y or girls, honestly speaking doing business in Nigeria now with this our economy is somehow. I really have a cousin staying in Japan he told me that I can secure a good job if I come. But the problem now is this Covid19 pandemic
PlayMaker14:
First of all, do you have a job waiting for you over there?

If the answer is NO, Dede, I will advise you to learn a trade, master it and become your own boss...

You can travel to the country of your dreams for some quality time and conquer those white pussies which is definitely one of your secret fantasies. wink

"Nigeria bad nor mean say you go run go Mali..."
Re: Please Help, I Need Your Sincere Advice Here. by PlayMaker14: 4:39pm On May 20, 2021
Kingchineme6:
No bro is not all about pu**y or girls, honestly speaking doing business in Nigeria now with this our economy is somehow. I really have a cousin staying in Japan he told me that I can secure a good job if I come. But the problem now is this Covid19 pandemic
So what will you tell your uncle who really wants to help you next week?

Do away with the negative thinking of the economy situation of this country.... If others are failing, does that mean you'll join them in failing?

"Road bend nor mean say we go bend waka put"

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Need Your Sincere Advice Here. by Ynix(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2021
Kingchineme6:
Please I really need an advice here,I have an uncle who really want to help me and I'm really confused here.

He asked me to go and learn a trade that he will help me establish it but deep in my mind I want to travel out of this country..

So due to pandemic all over the world some countries in my mind are not issuing visa for now, countries like Canada, Japan and South Korea.

So I really need your advice because he said that he will give me a week to think about the business I want to venture into.

Bro start the trade oh, you can travel later, have your money first
Re: Please Help, I Need Your Sincere Advice Here. by Helly95: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
You should consider Turkey or Cyprus
Kingchineme6:

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When You Arrive At The Airport In Canada / Cheapest Way To Send Items To Finland / Travel To Antigua And Barbuda For Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.