Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral (51557 Views)

Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Houseofglam7(f): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
πŸ₯°
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by POGazette: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
Twitter is a blessing

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Tonytonex(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
otuomasirichi:
To God be the glory πŸ‘
eeyaa. They are elderly. Thank God for the help.

If na this generation of women, the woman for don japa.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Usmanovic95(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Despite the differing opinions about social media.Social media is still one of the greatest blessing to this generation.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Magnoliaa(f): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
I came across their story.

Omggggg, I am sooo happy for them. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜

Being humane to ourselves is nothing more than this. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Mikkeal: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
No be every obioma they make am for Lagos o
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by makdcash(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
We always help each other when one of us is problems bt the politians hav turn our country to something else may almighty bless the helping hands amen.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Geovanni412(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
I pray they return back to square one, rubbish... Help that will not last.....When God has not answered my own prayers, Na the prayers if people wey I better pass him wan answer?

smh.

Stop trolling!
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by tranxo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
I pray they return back to square one, rubbish... Help that will not last.....When God has not answered my own prayers, Na the prayers if people wey I better pass him wan answer?
If you are better than them, they need help MORE THAN YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by edward1106(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

You need happiness first before anything else in your life.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by arantess: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Haba naa
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by IbileIfe: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mikelarteta:
Sofia media has the power of life and death. Use it wisely.

You mean Siofra media? undecided
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by mariahAngel(f): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! πŸ₯Ί

I just love when humans support other humans in need.
It restores my faith in humanity.
We truly are God's answer to someone's prayers.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by BeanX(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nice one
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by djflexcy: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Bro take my advice just kill yourself, you don't need to hate on those couple they ain't the cause of your problems
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by akpascomartino: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Why the bitterness is it necessary? Abi u want them give u the money?
That guy is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by treatise: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Bitter life

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by cejaypriesty(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

This is the reason you won't get help trust me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
I'm Obidient and very hungry. Please a good Samaritan here should quote me to buy me dinner. Or do Easter for me

Eno easy for man
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Tvoice: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

No be only who dey fly be winsh, I dey suspect u

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Rushna27(f): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
A bittered mind has no good coming his or her way....don't use ur bitterness to create curse on d innocent ones........free ur mind and see how things will turn out for good in ur life....must God answer ur prayers before answering another person? Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Mrvictorwrite(m): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
Good for them.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by dododawa1: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
NIGERIA will be good after BUHARI gone.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by 2mch(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Even in homelessness, East is not an option. Yet they have PHD in good governance.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by ABAGA1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Thank God say u no be God

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by ericfabulous(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Effect of Social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.