Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

This Is What My Wife Said - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What My Wife Said (2430 Views)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Nice2023(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
The guy is not telling us anything. He just wants to be pitied.

The Nigerian women love marriage more than anything and I wonder how this man is about to lose his wife.

He should tell us the truth rather than playing games with some peoples intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by frozen70(f): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Rtk4:
She said she is tired of the marriage, That the it thing that has been keeping her in the marriage all these while is just the children. She said she wants to leave but she swore to God that if she leaves and i fail to cater for the children, she will take me to human right and other relevant agencies. Please what do you think about this guys and what advice would you give me cos I'm also tired of the marriage.

There is an issue or some issues that has never been handled in that family and now it's to has grown to a toxic stage

Ash the man what the problem is, if he can't say anything his wife has a lot to say
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by GboyegaD(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Rtk4:
Thank you bros, I don't know why some people are so dumb... Lemme shock you, I even have doubt on being the father of the first child and I'm up to 80% sure of that even without a DNA

Oga, Nairaland is not a DNA centre and when people strive to justify comments that strokes their egos, it is concerning.

That said, since you are perfect, you shouldn't be concerned about her words and please, go conduct DNA since it isn't about feelings or what she said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Bought A House That Was Abandoned For 20yrs But The Real Surprise Was Under / Why Do Most Married Couples Dont Kiss In Public / Do This At Your Own Peril!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.