Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Is This Called (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is This Called (photo) (2802 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Called (photo) by kuss: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
I have have been seeing it with children lately

1 Like

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Divay22(f): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Key holder grin
Re: What Is This Called (photo) by muyico(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Crap playing object!
Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Nehyooh(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
I was told it actually a skipping rope.

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Exmilitant(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Rubber ring that year. grin

The first and only time my father made the mistake of sending me to buy milk and sugar.
I returned around 130pm with my both arms wrapped in rubber rings but no milk and sugar and even the money grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by headofschool: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin
Exmilitant:

The first and only time my father made the mistake of sending me to buy milk and sugar.
I returned around 130pm with my both arms wrapped in rubber rings but no milk and sugar and even the money grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Oluromantic: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
The underlying ring of soft drink caps

4 Likes

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Kharol1234: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Exmilitant:

sorry it's not rubber ring, this one is the ring from bottle water, rubber cokes and the rest..

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Caaz: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
My kids are pro in making this thing.
At first I was angry with seeing how they littered my balcony with empty cans,but I also observed that it gives them joy and makes them less shouty.

So I happily joined them in sourcing for can,filled them in sacks then dump them in their front,infact I dey epp the take out the lid from the can cheesy cheesy cheesy

Then they would woven it into coloury designs and boy,the joys it gives them is priceless.
The admirable in their shinny eyes whilst admiring their craft is priceless.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Exmilitant(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kharol1234:
sorry it's not rubber ring, this one is the ring from bottle water, rubber cokes and the rest..
Well, i just told you about rubber rings. cool
Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Kharol1234: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Exmilitant:
Well, i just told you about rubber rings. cool
The bottle rings are still rubber rings grin
Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Caaz: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lolz...you just reminded me of my 5 yrs old son I sent to buy sugar weeks ago,boy got there,simply because the owners beautiful daughter told him he's cute then touched his dimple,my son sped home empty handed without the sugar.

When I asked him about the sugar,he said,he only sped home to tell me that,one teen called him a cutie then touched his dimples cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,that I should wait,let him speed back to collect my sugar and the change.
Exmilitant:

8 Likes

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Exmilitant(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Caaz:
Lolz...you just reminded me of my 5 yrs old son I sent to buy sugar weeks ago,boy got there,simply because the owners beautiful daughter told him he's cute then touched his dimple,my son sped home empty handed without the sugar.

When I asked him about the sugar,he said,he only sped home to tell me that,one teen called him a cutie then touched his dimples cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,that I should wait,let him speed back to collect my sugar and the change.
gringringrin you have an Oscar Wild in the making.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Foodqueen(f): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
The thing tire me o.

But It's beautiful sha when completed.

Its everywhere now.
Re: What Is This Called (photo) by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
kuss:
I have have been seeing it with children lately
Na so i see this thing everywhere i go. Na so these 10 yrs old kids 4 our house don find this thing sotey them even go remove from the palm oil bottle 4 kitchen. undecided
Every damn kid here at least below 13 has this thing. If you no get am, you on follow o.
Re: What Is This Called (photo) by writetopoker: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
it is called yoyo, made from bottle water covers, we have several of it currently here, over 1 month now

1 Like

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Day169: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
A variant of 'Tshambala'! smiley
Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2023
That's the new crave among kids now.

They use it as skipping rope.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Is This Called (photo) by gud4vvvvv: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2023
Key holder made from the ring like rubber dat was left after removing the cover of a rubber drinks

1 Like

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by ItisWell22(f): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Exmilitant:

You truly be Exmilitant. 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by kuss: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2023
The Child that started it deserves an award
Re: What Is This Called (photo) by EriMma1: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Oh.. it's this thing one little boy was trying to whip me with while swinging it besides me as I was passing in front of their shop. Wey I Hala am, he shock adjust sharp sharp.
I was just wondering at the way the thing was bouncy and colorful. Wetin concern me, I just bone pass. undecided.
Re: What Is This Called (photo) by NoToPile: 6:10am On Apr 21, 2023
Saw this on FB where one parent was asking on an educational group, people testified that's what these children have been busy making this holidays.

Only for me to take 7up at a shop yesterday and the little girl politely came to meet me to pls give her the bottle I smiled and asked asked her what she wants to use it for and her brother brought this stuff out, it was quite pretty, layers of colour's upon colour's some did as long as a skipping rope. This one used it as long necklace.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Called (photo) by Mindlog: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2023
It is good reading that our young ones are engrossed in making that, away from the regular digital devices.

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Allow Divorce? / Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife / What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.