Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money (2665 Views)

Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / How Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari, Duped People With Fake Contract Documents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by MILLERMannn: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pls if you know anything about Amita, pls let us know. They just recently duped a lot of people. They used one e commerce to duped people's hard earned money.
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by Creamcrest(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
I can help recover their monies let them chat me up
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by MILLERMannn: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
MILLERMannn:
Pls if you know anything about Amita, pls let us know. They just recently duped a lot of people. They used one e commerce to duped people's hard earned money.
In the process, they used several wema bank account to received the transaction of the money. Their account name is Nimgbo. They also used a particular Opay account whose name bear Kehinde Paul Adewoyin to received the alert.
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by MILLERMannn: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Creamcrest:
How? A lot of people were scammed.
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by Creamcrest(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
MILLERMannn:

How? A lot of people were scammed.
As long as they still have evidence of payments, screenshot of chats I can recover every single Kobo stolen,and I am sure of that.
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by MILLERMannn: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Creamcrest:

As long as they still have evidence of payments, screenshot of chats I can recover every single Kobo stolen,and I am sure of that.
We have everything. We have the pictures and videos of some of their members.
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by MILLERMannn: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Creamcrest:

So how are you going to help us?

1 Like

Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by Creamcrest(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
MILLERMannn:

So how are you going to help us?
Contact on my signature,WhatsApp
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by Lala222: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Creamcrest:

How do we contact you
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by Foodqueen(f): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2023
U are about to loose more money

8 Likes

Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by Lala222: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2023
Foodqueen:
embarassed embarassed
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by rainlover(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Hmm... After what MBAFOREX did to us .. we now wiser
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by fadal(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
thief ass
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by Creamcrest(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lala222:

How do we contact you
Contact on my signature.
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by pachigo001(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin grin angry
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by pachigo001(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
Creamcrest:
how I’m interested

1 Like

Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by Creamcrest(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
pachigo001:
how I’m interested
My WhatsApp contact on my signature.
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by Lightened: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Ponzi scheme as usual
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by superCleanworks(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
no mind am
a fool and his money are easily separated

2 Likes

Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by Equibetty: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by Equibetty: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
Okay
I just got it
Thanks
Re: Amita E Commerce Has Duped people of their money by PatrickMuen: 7:38am On May 23, 2023
I can't see your number

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Girl, 14, Shot Dead For Resisting Sexual Advances / Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly / case settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.