Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Words From Abia State University (absu) Gang Rape Scandal. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Words From Abia State University (absu) Gang Rape Scandal. (1687 Views)

Scandal / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage / Strong Words From The Comdt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words From Abia State University (absu) Gang Rape Scandal. by Eghosa1(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2011
Below are some of the observations made during the course of the rape between the victim and the men. One could easily tell the excruciating pain she had to go through;
Biko, biko, ; (victim’s voice).
You don finish, cool down please now, (victim’s voice).
Its not fair, (victim’s voice).
kill me,you people should just kill me, (victim’s voice).
commot (take off) your hand (laughter from the gang).
you people should please nah, (victim’s voice).
Let me pay money please,anything, (Victim's voice).
Are you enjoying it?. Jesus Christ, who do you think I am? I have my own car, I am doing my IT, (Rapist's voice).
No,no,no,no, (victim’s voice at least 4 times).
My hand, my hand, (victim’s voice).
Do you know Zaki?, (Rapist’s voice) Fine girl like you, I wan show you something, I be law student, pure law;my 4th year.Uchenna…(a call out to fellow rapist).
You people should please nah, (victim’s voice).
At least I have tried nah, Turn, turn, turn, (rapists to victim).
Una, una, Please nah, (victim’s voice).
Stay for ground, (Rapist to victim).

Dear friends, I must disclose that I had a migraine and cried after watching with my eyes closed, listening to the torture this poor girl went through for the 10 minutes 35 seconds Tubidy.mobi clip on my smartphone.

The hunt for the five RAPISTS/DEFILERS from Abia State University 'crowned in 2009 to be Africa’s most Humanitarian Friendly University In Africa' has begun.

On My own, I am beginning to search for these names off and online. I am texting everyone on My network plus engaging those whom I have access to that high network access.

Fellow Nigerian, This is the time to call on all your influential contacts to bring this matter to the hearing of the President. Yes, it is that serious. The Daily Times reported that “the gang- rape of a female student of the Abia State University, Uturu continues to generate reactions, but precious little action.” Come on folks, this is the time to do your bit. Lets not allow these inhumane coldblooded act go unpunished. To be honest with you, I am determined these animals in boys clothes must be caught, not flogged or castrated alone, but locked up for the rest of their lives. This could have happened to anyone you are close to. I apologise in advance if this will offend anyone, but if you are a graduate of Abia State University, or an indigene of Abia State or have contacts to the Vice Chancellor or Governor T.A Orji or anybody of the remotest influence, and you don’t do anything about it, then I am afraid, this should never leave your conscience for the rest of your life. I am seriously bittered by this callous non-mortal act.

The first official reaction at the federal level has come from the Minister of Youth Development, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi (@BolajiAbdullahi), who on Sunday described the rape as despicable and immoral. A statement by the Minister’s spokesman for media, Julius Ogunro, said, “In the video, the young woman was threatened, rough handled, and sexually exploited by the men, who are said to be cultists. To make matters worse, this despicable and wicked act was recorded and circulated by the alleged rapists, who blurred their own faces. This behavior has rightly caused outrage among young Nigerians, parents and all those who have seen the video recording.
The Honourable Minister views the behaviour of the perpetrators as decadent and barbaric; and believes the attitude of these men, if indeed they are young Nigerians, does not represent the character and nature of the Nigerian Youth.

Mallam Abdullahi therefore calls on the University authorities and relevant security agencies to step up action to ensure that the heartless and wicked perpetrators are arrested and prosecuted. He has also promised to help rehabilitate the young victim if she would make herself available to the Ministry. I doubt if She would.

What has shocked me is the news that some sites have reported that Abia State University have vehemently denied the boys are from Abia State University. I don’t really care, if the culprits are not brought to justice, I will for the rest of my life remember and associate gang rape to Abians AND ITS State University. Yes, it is that bad. As an Indigene, this is the time to do your bit.

If you have any information as regards the names of those mentioned which are Uchenna , Wisdom, Zaki, Chisom, and Ifeanyi or Ugbaanyi, then automatically he should be a suspect. Please contact the nearest Police station or better still, any website that has reported this scandal.
The fact that students of the school have vowed to bring this culprits to book is a major boost. Bit by bit,We'll all play Our part.

I am not left out, I am prepared to go all the way to bring these culprits to justice. 5 black-hearted Nigerians against the rest of Us is a small chase.

You can visit my blog www.tonikruzreports..com or follow me on twitter @Eghosakruz .

(1) (Reply)

My Wedding Night (episode 5) / Launching Book Tips And Cost / Beryl- No ordinary female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.