Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested (60530 Views)

Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State / Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by iInjureHerYansh: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wait I have a question..why Nigerian police dem no dey ever fine
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Melodydoctor: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Just imagine the beating that man would dish out to his wife.

Sometimes Nigerians don't give these police men respect because they feel they are powerless.

All these ones are just reprimand for the camera, he would be reposted. Do you know how Nigerians belittle these police men
Oga police what kind of respect do you want from citizens? Should we be prostrating to greet you guys or what?
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by effido666: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
I wish d law wil brush their kneels on a rough floor. cool
Onedayoneday:
Good for them
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by dawnomike(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Happy about this
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by MrJames007: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
What are they waiting for? They should sack them, especially that short one who slapped that man.

Btw see this one face. How can things be better in this country when criminal like this one is in the police force. undecided

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by jimb(m): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2023
devigblegble:
I watched the video and it broke my heart, it was a pure abuse of power and I bet you these guys have abused so many citizens. Very shameless people

I couldn't av wanted anything other than to slap him back .. I swear my slap go reset the guy

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by ireke(m): 12:43am On Apr 12, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Good.

But do these policemen read the news at all?

Or do they think they're invincible?

The reports of policemen getting arrested daily are all over the news, yet the police keep committing the same crime over and over again.

When a policeman is arrested, the news should be circulated around all policemen in Nigeria to serve as a deterrent to others.

That should be the first step in curbing police violence.

I think they continue to do these things because their immediate superiors don't caution them when they start the madness. Small time the madness enters their head and makes them think they can do and undo.

Maybe it will be more effective if his supervisor and his supervisor's supervisor (e.g. OC on the scene of the event and the DPO wey dey for office) share in the punishment. Aswearigad, the madness will stop with immediate alacrity.

You will see DPO issuing stern warning to his officers before they stain him with their mess.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by solomonsly11(m): 1:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Am very happy to hear this good news, thanks
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by SledgeHammerer: 1:43am On Apr 12, 2023
I knew they were toast immediately that video surfaced on social media. The korofos don't seem to learn anything. I'm sure they never knew they were been recorded.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by akin9ja78(m): 1:58am On Apr 12, 2023
They must receive 21 lashes
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by begge: 2:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Agbado police
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Tzar(m): 3:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Excellent move by the NPF. We are not in a military regime where uniformed personnel act uncivilly and with impunity.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Babaken(m): 4:06am On Apr 12, 2023
What surprise me is that others will now learn from this once they on that uniform they start acting like god.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by zedegit: 4:11am On Apr 12, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OsHjCj6K0U

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1645818642200682499?t=SGE2MGhCC0v-P_jDKueC6A&s=19

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7647551/police-officer-captured-harassing-man#122419894

No wonder Nigeria is called a zoo.
No wonder people are escaping from this shithole.

No advanced country will allow it's security forces to flog an unarmed civilian. He asked for his crime but he was denied of that, instead reply was " Waka dey go."
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by madampresh(f): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Very shameless people, what is this madness for crying out loud?
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by kingsways: 5:28am On Apr 12, 2023
See their cowardly faces .....ba##tards
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Offpoint1: 6:14am On Apr 12, 2023
devigblegble:
I watched the video and it broke my heart, it was a pure abuse of power and I bet you these guys have abused so many citizens. Very shameless people
If such nonsense was to happened in America, the entired police will be sue heavily and the they'll pay heavy fine to the victim.... That's after sacking the useless officer
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Revolva(m): 6:18am On Apr 12, 2023
nigerian policemen are very frustrated and sadist
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Fiyin007: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2023
The policeman should be made to pay the man for damages from his salary and issue a public apology posted on all the police force SM handles. anything asides this na wash.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by akaf16: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Dismissal is not the penalty but demotion and heavy fines. By the time they remain on a junior rank demoted to for a long time, they will be forced to resign by themselves. Meanwhile, close monitoring should be given to them so as to prevent another means of getting money unlawfully.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by bunminikan(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2023
Policemen are frustrated no doubt. But citizens are not responsible for their predicament.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by bunminikan(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2023
MrJames007:
What are they waiting for? They should sack them, especially that short one who slapped that man.

Btw see this one face. How can things be better in this country when criminal like this one is in the police force. undecided

He no even look like normal human being
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by logicalhumour: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Good.

But do these policemen read the news at all?

Or do they think they're invincible?

The reports of policemen getting arrested daily are all over the news, yet the police keep committing the same crime over and over again.

When a policeman is arrested, the news should be circulated around all policemen in Nigeria to serve as a deterrent to others.

That should be the first step in curbing police violence.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Gandrova: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2023
superCleanworks:
very good. what next after the abuse of office and assault/humiliation of an unarmed civilian ?

jail?
demotion?
or the normal transfer to hide the matter?
The case can't be swept under the carpet, they will be adjudicated. Consequently punished. Moreover, adjudication affect promotion sometimes.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
If he had seen the person taking making the video he would have smashed the phone. That is another form of wickedness they have.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Gandrova: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Kingsize4eva:
Kudos, sometimes I do wonder who trained these people.
Drop your gun and watch me remove your teeth within seconds, that was the exact word I told one of them the other day.
Never you argue with an officer with a rifle. It is a suicide mission.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by sixtus3606(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2023
If they should leave that policeman with the man one-on-one, I swear, that guy will finish the useless policeman. He is only bullying the man because he has a rifle.

If armed men like them should surface from nowhere, you'd see them taking off their uniform and running for their lives.

B@st@rds
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by sixtus3606(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2023
MrJames007:

This face is the face of a hardened criminal in uniform.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by Pastev1(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Priaeeeeee the Lord! I am so happy that one takes a bold step to get these evil acts recorded and thank God they have been arrested, I wish they could be fired without any benefit so that others may learn. they have become gods because of their guns/uniforms. May others be exposed also in Jesus' name.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by marlow1962(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2023
SlyIg:
After the arrest, what next?
They walk away free.

I always give thanks to ugm any day a bloody police man they kill, I love the thrill.
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by MrJames007: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2023
bunminikan:

He no even look like normal human being
lol

You just made people stare at me like a mad man for laughing out loud alone. cheesy
Re: Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested by MrJames007: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2023
sixtus3606:

This face is the face of a hardened criminal in uniform.
I tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" / Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.