Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment (35245 Views)

Blessing William: Rivers Single Mother Found Dead In Apartment / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by ijustdey: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
The Delta State police command have arrested a man identified as Samuel following the death of his teenage friend after allegedly overdosing on tramadol in Samuel’s apartment.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the deceased died on Thursday, April, 7, 2023, “at about 2.00 pm in the afternoon” in Samuel’s apartment located at Okuku Street in Ovwian town in Udu Local Government Area.

A resident of the area, who gave her name as Jane, told our correspondent that the deceased, who was known as ‘Bros,’ was seen on that Thursday taking the drug after the culprit, Samuel, had sent someone to buy drug which he and his friend (the deceased) took.

She narrated that after the duo had taken the drug, Samuel went to play football in a nearby field but on getting home not long after, he met his friend (the deceased) lying unconscious in his apartment. Unfortunately, the victim was later confirmed dead by a nurse in the neighbourhood.

Also commenting on the incident, a neighbour, who would not want her name in print, told newsmen that she “knew that it would come to this with the way Samuel and his friends took drugs and misbehaved. It was way too much for any sane person,” she observed.

Our correspondent gathered that the suspect, Samuel, was still being kept in custody at the Ovwian Police Station as of the time of filing this report.

Efforts to get details of the incident from the Divisional Police Officer, Ovwian Division, Mr. Ayodele Kunle was futile however, when contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer for Delta State Command, DSP Bright Edafe, confirmed the incident.

https://punchng.com/delta-man-arrested-after-teenage-friend-dies-of-tramadol-overdose-in-apartment/

5 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by atiku4President(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Who is to be blamed?

Is it Samuel or the victim or the unnamed neighbour who said he knew it would end that way?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by marlow1962(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Now e don go meet the most high

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by crazygod(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
This is 'Akoba'. No autopsy took place but police just concluded it was drugs based on what another person said. This is pure akoba.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by fidelmarshal199: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
shocked

I will never forget the first time I took tramz, Its over 11 years now but the memory is as fresh as yesterday's news. It was just 250mg but it felt like it was 1000mg, I almost vomited everything in my stomach including my intestine. It was my first and the last day of taking it sha

Danlax:
You went too far taking 250mg brr, forgetting it's Ur first time...!!

Thank God for life tho 🤲

It was peer group pressure bro. I wanted to feel AMONG

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Caaz: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
They're much online.

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Dexy4yah(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
The way our youths abuse drugs now is alarming.
Even girls are not excluded.
Una won high pass the most high

26 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by darling2424(f): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
What is happening
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Tecnophone: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
oro akoba, baba ma je kari, oro adaba, Oluwa ma je ka ri...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Emuforlife1: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
They want dey see Earth from Moon. Now he will ne seeing Earth from overboard.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by nawa4naija(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tramadol, rephnol, metaphetamine, crack, heroine,cocaine, etc

If you are still taking these stuffs,,,hmmm

Na journey mercy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by ibrutex(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Moral of the story,....

Go outside your apartment to take your tramadol with your Nigga..

9 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Pooly: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
May God help us
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by superCleanworks(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wahala
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by EtransferLord: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ok

Do you need a safe and secure way to trade your giftcards and funds at good rates? ?
We are direct gift card buyer. 100% honest and give you the best rates,

Steam gift card -------- 620/$
Itunes gift card ------- 500/$
Google Play gift card ---- 540/$
Amazon gift card -------- 510/$
Sephora gift card -------- 550/$
Ebay gift card ------ 500/$
Target gift card -------- 540/$
Best Buy gift card ------ 520/$
Razer Gold gift card ------ 600/$
Nike gift card ------- 560/$
Footlocker gift card ------- 580/$
Nordstrom gift card ------ 580/$
Roblox gift card ------- 360/$
Amerian Express gift card ------ 560/$
Vanlila gift card -----------------560/$
Visa/Wmvisa/Master...gift card ask for rate

Cashapp Funds --------- 660/$
Paypal Funds ------ 640/$
Venmo Funds --------- 550/$
zelle Funds ----------- 580/$
Greendot Funds --------- 650/$
Turbo Funds --------- 580/$
Walmank Funds ------- 600/$
GoBank Funds -------- 600/$
Etc.......

For the best trade

Ask questions and choose a system that benefits you.

# great service guaranteed

we accept All currencies

WhatsApp or call
∅7©--33--28© -153.
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Reelmii: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
He wanted to be HIGH...now he has gone to be with the MOST HIGH

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by mannobi(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
J
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Blackmercyvelly: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mkpurumiri kill this one oooo , what a lesson, say no to hard drugs 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by BigYash: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jesus you love me too much oooo.. hmmm

Na God dey save person o

4 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Alfred200825(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by specialmati(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed what is the gain in taking all this hard drugs self

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Bellotelli: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Drug abuse among teenagers is becoming worrisome nowadays. That a guy in my area died about a week ago for consuming an illegal substance. His friend survived it and I hope that would serve as a lesson to all of them.

7 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by baralatie(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
That is how one big wanted to kill himself on top of trying to perform.
Boy took tramadol in excess the next thing boy no get himself again o
Babe just jejely varnish

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by specialmati(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by nairaland2: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Till date I don't understand the reason, anyone reasonable should take these substances for.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by boerboelng: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
angry
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by BlueRayDick: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I am a druggie, I sell drugs but I never consume it. The whole of gwarrimpa 4th avenue Abuja are my customer.

I know the dangers of using drugs but my profit comes first. The whole of federal secretariat Abuja, close to abia house, under bridge, I am the alpha.

Senators sons exchanged their fathers car in exchange for drugs. One incident a former IG of police wanted to arrest me for car theft. I produced all my papers and evidence. His son sold the car to me

Imagination wan finish u

39 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos / Nurse sells newborn baby after telling the mom she had a stillborn(Pics) / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.