Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment (35295 Views)

Blessing William: Rivers Single Mother Found Dead In Apartment / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Hassanmaye(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I am a druggie, I sell drugs but I never consume it. The whole of gwarrimpa 4th avenue Abuja are my customer.

I know the dangers of using drugs but my profit comes first. The whole of federal secretariat Abuja, close to abia house, under bridge, I am the alpha.

Senators sons exchanged their fathers car in exchange for drugs. One incident a former IG of police wanted to arrest me for car theft. I produced all my papers and evidence. His son sold the car to me.

Although I no longer operate in Nigeria, I operate in Dubai now. Where there is good money to be made. To reduce the risk of arrest, there is no physical exchange of goods here. Everything is online, when customers pay, i give you coordinate of where to pick their package here in the UAE.

Come and see myself and my Igbo brothers making it here in Dubai, God bless the Igbo people
Link me guy
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Mogajunior(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
DollarSigns:

The present use of tramadol isn’t wholly sex related, the youth presently use it for its memory skipping effect aka cruise cheesy; it’s ability to keep you alert and at top performance of every activity
It’s use as sex enhancer is on a gross decline
Do you use the drug?

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by DollarSigns(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mogajunior:
Do you use the drug?

No sir, why dare I use
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Pat081: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Is there way ,if they don't do drugs they will do robbery
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by emperordelis(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I am a druggie, I sell drugs but I never consume it. The whole of gwarrimpa 4th avenue Abuja are my customer.

I know the dangers of using drugs but my profit comes first. The whole of federal secretariat Abuja, close to abia house, under bridge, I am the alpha.

Senators sons exchanged their fathers car in exchange for drugs. One incident a former IG of police wanted to arrest me for car theft. I produced all my papers and evidence. His son sold the car to me.

Although I no longer operate in Nigeria, I operate in Dubai now. Where there is good money to be made. To reduce the risk of arrest, there is no physical exchange of goods here. Everything is online, when customers pay, i give you coordinate of where to pick their package here in the UAE.

Come and see myself and my Igbo brothers making it here in Dubai, God bless the Igbo people

Seems your customers buy and use while you're the one losing your mind
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Kamalex2: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
I remember around 2018 while i take 800mg of tramadol, i don't know while i fainted for almost an hour, but thanks God I'm still alive

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:

It takes a scammer to know a scammer 😜
and such will tell others dema learnerz
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by shineeye1: 12:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by godofuck231: 1:41am On Apr 12, 2023
Junky/fvcktoy control gone bad , he should face the reggae
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by PaNnamdi: 3:07am On Apr 12, 2023
Sebastine1994:

U are mad,useless alhamajiri product.
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by falcon01: 3:21am On Apr 12, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Tzar(m): 3:34am On Apr 12, 2023
What is the gender of the deceased??
Since the deceased was not forced to take the drugs, the man may only get sentenced for involuntary manslaughter and possession of a banned substance.
That is if the dead person isn’t a minor o.
Lesson: STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS, PEOPLE WHO TAKE DRUGS & STOP THE HOOK UP CULTURE!
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by baajetu(m): 4:42am On Apr 12, 2023
I used to use this drug back then when I go through depression. In all I have only used it three times and I stopped. Thank God it never became an addiction. One tablet put me to sleep for over 24 hrs. I will become useless with headaches. Afterwords I feel alive
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Princerichi0(m): 5:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Back in university days, me and my friends dey pop 1000mg. I'm glad to survive that faze.
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by madampresh(f): 5:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Some teenagers are just useless.
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Bigchristo: 5:30am On Apr 12, 2023
crazygod:
This is 'Akoba'. No autopsy took place but police just concluded it was drugs based on what another person said. This is pure akoba.
So did they said investigation has been concluded? I mean there are witnesses so first the guy needs to be arrested take in for questioning the police are still doing their job
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Pacyrus(m): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Badadvisor:

Bro TM addiction na dead. Mehn to get over that shit is really hard. Come sleep for night na make i see 🥲

In all your doings, avoid bad company.
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by AmadorSays: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Hmmm, see as dem don put Samuel for trouble now? Stay away from drugs!!!
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Badadvisor: 8:22am On Apr 12, 2023
Pacyrus:

In all your doings, avoid bad company.
Bro na bad company dey sweet pass these days 😆
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by cejaypriesty(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2023
Many years ago I took tramadol 500mg two tabs.I vomited everything inside my stomach my eyes was getting dim my gf then was very scared according to her I look dead still alive. I remember as I was struggling to live I called a pastor and told him everything then he prayed a simple prayer for me and I dozed off by the time I woke up I was completely fine that was the last time that I tried that nonsense .

God gave me another opportunity to live and I'm not gonna waste it being tribalistic and insensitive on nairaland .

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by remsonik(f): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2023
E get one abokis wey dey sell all this hard drugs for inside gowon estate. Na coded name dem they use call this drugs and you will be surprised at the rate people buy all this drugs from him. Tramadol has it good quality but it's being misused and I really feel for the ones who use it
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Kakesman: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Sad story. There is this guy a secondary school senior of mine (boarding) this guy really affected my life back then simply because we live in the same area. Long story short, this guy is running the streets bare foot (literary) result of drug OD. He finally got what he wished for.
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by baralatie(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2023
DollarSigns:

The present use of tramadol isn’t wholly sex related, the youth presently use it for its memory skipping effect aka cruise cheesy; it’s ability to keep you alert and at top performance of every activity
It’s use as sex enhancer is on a gross decline
All the guys that I know of taking tramadol is for the knacking of kpekus
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Diamondmiller(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2023
WAHALA, THE ONLY SHOP WEY WE DEY SEE TM BUY E REACH BROS TURN E CAST AM
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/delta-man-arrested-after-teenage-friend-dies-of-tramadol-overdose-in-apartment/
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by DollarSigns(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2023
baralatie:

All the guys that I know of taking tramadol is for the knacking of kpekus
Your guys ain’t updated boss
1. Pvssy ain’t worth wasting tramadol on, sex is supposed to be a game not a race, there are other ways of boosting sexual stamina including reducing intake of carbonated & energy drinks
2. Tramadol is a very sacred but very harmful vice
It is highly wise to Stay away from all psychoactive substances except Loud grin
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by DollarSigns(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2023
cejaypriesty:
Many years ago I took tramadol 500mg two tabs.I vomited everything inside my stomach my eyes was getting dim my gf then was very scared according to her I look dead still alive. I remember as I was struggling to live I called a pastor and told him everything then he prayed a simple prayer for me and I dozed off by the time I woke up I was completely fine that was the last time that I tried that nonsense .

God gave me another opportunity to live and I'm not gonna waste it being tribalistic and insensitive on nairaland .
How can you take 2 tabs of a 500 mg drug at once? Are you a lab experiment?
You took it disrespectfully
It’s a sacred drug
Best option should have been you start up with 1 tab of 500mg, then after hours you add up
But why take 500 mg when it’s better to take 250 mg and keep adding
Life is all about wisdom
I’m happy you’ve made a resolve to stay away from hard drugs, it’s a harmful vice grin
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by baralatie(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2023
DollarSigns:

Your guys ain’t updated boss
1. Pvssy ain’t worth wasting tramadol on, sex is supposed to be a game not a race, there are other ways of boosting sexual stamina including reducing intake of carbonated & energy drinks
2. Tramadol is a very sacred but very harmful vice
It is highly wise to Stay away from all psychoactive substances except Loud grin
You hold your own views on sex they have there own view about sex
As you feel secure about loud which is not different from taking tramadol because all is harmful abuse.
The problem with drugs and their users they hold serious views to defend their habit and this is an issue.
I pray that one day these guys would overcome their addiction
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Benrosaria(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
atiku4President:
Who is to be blamed?

Is it Samuel or the victim or the unnamed neighbour who said he knew it would end that way?

that unnamed neighbor is the big suspect
Re: Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment by Jungpablo: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
shocked

I will never forget the first time I took tramz, Its over 11 years now but the memory is as fresh as yesterday's news. It was just 250mg but it felt like it was 1000mg, I almost vomited everything in my stomach including my intestine. It was my first and the last day of taking it sha

It was peer group pressure bro. I wanted to feel AMONG
250mg just to feel among…. Wow, na God save you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell / Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.