Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How Poisonous Is This? (photo) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Poisonous Is This? (photo) (56205 Views)

See The Snake I Killed Early This Morning. Is It Poisonous?(photos) / Poisonous Snake That Crawled Into His House (photos) / Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by thinkmoney(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:
I dunno which section to post this type of a thing but I think I just escaped a very dangerous thing happening to this morning .

So I used concentrated sniper in my room yesterday and for the first I woke up to something crawling on my neck. I flung it away only to check and found this strange creature crawling on my bed. I killed it immediately right there and it spilled out some dark substance in its belly on my bed. Very dark that I will have to wash bedsheet.

Worst part is I don't even know its name but I believe it must belong to a specie of spiders. I have never seen it before.

So guys does anyone know what this creature is. And how posinous is it?. Lemme know what I just escaped. What if it but me? Omo

Mods kindly push to the front page for more input. Cos this is my first time seeing this one.

It’s not in anyway poisonous.
I know this because I grew up in small a small town where u get to see bushes a lot. We see this insect quite often.
There is some advantages to seeing life from different worlds and different classes. Some things Urban people fear will many a times just amuseu
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by obembet(f): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:
I dunno which section to post this type of a thing but I think I just escaped a very dangerous thing happening to this morning .

So I used concentrated sniper in my room yesterday and for the first I woke up to something crawling on my neck. I flung it away only to check and found this strange creature crawling on my bed. I killed it immediately right there and it spilled out some dark substance in its belly on my bed. Very dark that I will have to wash bedsheet.

Worst part is I don't even know its name but I believe it must belong to a specie of spiders. I have never seen it before.

So guys does anyone know what this creature is. And how posinous is it?. Lemme know what I just escaped. What if it but me? Omo

Mods kindly push to the front page for more input. Cos this is my first time seeing this one.

Op! Eat it jare, Don't mind Jennyclay , we need experiment so that u can give us full information about it.. I believe will help us cover it while Nlfpmod wil push it to FP.

Pls eat am ASAP

1 Like

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by callmemakaveli: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the binary sentences. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.

This I have seen.
Who else had Migraine reading this ?

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
Its your village people grin grin.

seriously, does not look like a friendly insect.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
Why would he do that
You no know who Nigerians be again? Anything they can kill they eat…. Minus me sha…
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Regex: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

It is zero percent poisonous but can be lethally venomous.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Olam09(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

It's called caphonstiator...
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by correctguy101(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the binary sentences. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.

This I have seen.

Patrick Obahagbon , I see you
Lols

1 Like

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by famousroland(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
VERY POISONOUS
IN AKWAIBOM WE CALL IT (IDIANG OBONG ONYONG)
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by WriterX(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
This looks more like a sun spider.. Its a sun spider after careful observation not much of a venomous arachnid if you do a bit of research.
They look intimidating and jarring but they are not poisonous and usually go about their business of hunting little insects to eat.

It is neither a scorpion as it is recognized by name as a wind scorpion nor is it a spider as called by the name camel spider or sun spider (oyibo self) if it bites it doesn't need extra or critical attention, imagine an ant bite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by correctguy101(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Na dis your grammar make baba Tinubu fall down yakata..

This your grammar make baba Buhari ear drum burst, wey make dem fly am abroad because ear dey pain am ..
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Give400: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
casppyjay:
there u go bro..
What website is this bro
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by WriterX(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Sun spider you just killed the animal that can help you incase you have tick/mites at home

Hahaha exactly
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by ALFADOS(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
zed7:
Looks like those little scorpions. I was once bitten by a small scorpion, a very painful bite indeed but harmless.
who do you this strong thing
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by abobote: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Giant spider
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by jidxin(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

lol its not poisonous at all, I it's called mole cricket
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by DestinyNigga: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
TimFisher2:
undecided

Is not poisonous

Sometimes I allow it to bite me just to get high

Including centipede, termites and black spider

There is this feeling of sensation and ecstasy you will derive from the bite.

Pls note that it is very addictive... But avoid scorpion ooo

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ People wey normal like me in this country no reach 2
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by occfx: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

In Africa, this kind things no dey affect us. The only thing you should be afraid of is dangerous snakes... Every other thing na protein even scopion no too get power again. Buhari and bad leaders has immuned us to any hard tackles. Even a whole covid 19 bow than to Africans as e no fit penetrate. So nothing to worry about... Your blood is thicker than water and it's a component of Ewa, agbado and corn.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by CartelKenneth: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Please don't eat it.

Thank you.

That warning is importanter o especially to Nigerians cheesy
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by CartelKenneth: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
Why would he do that

Because he’s a Nigerian Nigerians eat everything
I saw one where they ate chimpanzee in edo yesterday

1 Like

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by CartelKenneth: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
neonly:
How u guys used dat chemical called sniper and you still stay in dat room after hours troubles me I can't stand d smell of dat thing even if it has been sprayed for days
Anyway dat a cricket

Mind you some people drink that thing when they are owing palmpay over 100k cheesy
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by ThaboB: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
U suppose don dey with most high
TimFisher2:
undecided

Is not poisonous

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
cheesy, they are always hungry. Let them eat everything, if all animals go extinct, they will eat each other wink wink
CartelKenneth:

Because he’s a Nigerian Nigerians eat everything
I saw one where they ate chimpanzee in edo yesterday
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Kakesman: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Please don't eat it.

Thank you.
Na wa ooh. Naso hunger full the land? E reachto de chop strange creatures
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by lakezone67(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
TimFisher2:
undecided

Is not poisonous

Ha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by winner37(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
I don't think is poisonous, I ate it yesterday 😜😜😜
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Psoul(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
That is Solpugid popularly called Camel Spider or Sun Spider.
The animal has neither venom gland nor venom-delivery apparatus like fangs spider, sting of wasp etc.
So be not afraid. You are not in any danger.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by SUNNINO(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Pseudo Scorpion, just like wallgecko is to lizard
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by ddjay: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

It's called camel back spider, it's non venomous. Check Wikipedia
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by AngelicBeing: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You are fast losing the Prophetic Grace, now head to the Sahara desert for 700 days of dry fast otherwise l will strip you off the Prophetic radar tongue
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by chinze(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Cricket
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by wandium: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
That's a juvenile cricket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lion Kills Zookeeper In Kaduna (Photos) / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.