Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,203 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

How Poisonous Is This? (photo) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Poisonous Is This? (photo) (56238 Views)

See The Snake I Killed Early This Morning. Is It Poisonous?(photos) / Poisonous Snake That Crawled Into His House (photos) / Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by fof1: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
TimFisher2:
undecided

Is not poisonous

Sometimes I allow it to bite me just to get high

Including centipede, termites and black spider

There is this feeling of sensation and ecstasy you will derive from the bite.
Pls note that it is very addictive... But avoid scorpion ooo

Liars and Spreading of Falsehoods...are you of d Family of Lieing Moh'd?
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
It's called UWA

Unidentified walking animal
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Tycyborg(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:
I dunno which section to post this type of a thing but I think I just escaped a very dangerous thing happening to this morning .

So I used concentrated sniper in my room yesterday and for the first I woke up to something crawling on my neck. I flung it away only to check and found this strange creature crawling on my bed. I killed it immediately right there and it spilled out some dark substance in its belly on my bed. Very dark that I will have to wash bedsheet.

Worst part is I don't even know its name but I believe it must belong to a specie of spiders. I have never seen it before.

So guys does anyone know what this creature is. And how posinous is it?. Lemme know what I just escaped. What if it but me? Omo

Mods kindly push to the front page for more input. Cos this is my first time seeing this one.

That's a sun spider and it's not venomous... It's even important in the house full of bugs like roaches and all kinda bugs... They have huge appetite like praying mantis and eat a lot.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by ladej(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Please don't eat it.

Thank you.
EAT IT
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by NaijaCover(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
obembet:

Op! Eat it jare, Don't mind Jennyclay , we need experiment so that u can give us full information about it.. I believe will help us cover it while Nlfpmod wil push it to FP.

Pls eat am ASAP

IS HERE

2 Likes

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by obembet(f): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
post=122470724:

IS HERE

Yes o .the king of bad News
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Originalsly: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Please don't eat it.

Thank you.

grin grin grin ... I strongly believe he's here codely trying to find out if it's edible.

OP ... you sprayed sniper and disturbed the creature ... creature struck back. What you should really worry about is the effect of sniper... and worse concentrated sniper .... on your health. It is a carcinogen and you can develop cancer... this stuff has long term effect. Later on in life many are told they have cancer and they have no idea how it came about.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
I dunno the name but I've seen it a lot. Always outside though... Most times at night if you have a light on outside.
They have a painful bite but no venom
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by NaijaCover(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
obembet:

Yes o .the king of bad News

, Dey Greet You
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by jackie35(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:
I dunno which section to post this type of a thing but I think I just escaped a very dangerous thing happening to this morning .

So I used concentrated sniper in my room yesterday and for the first I woke up to something crawling on my neck. I flung it away only to check and found this strange creature crawling on my bed. I killed it immediately right there and it spilled out some dark substance in its belly on my bed. Very dark that I will have to wash bedsheet.

Worst part is I don't even know its name but I believe it must belong to a specie of spiders. I have never seen it before.

So guys does anyone know what this creature is. And how posinous is it?. Lemme know what I just escaped. What if it but me? Omo

Mods kindly push to the front page for more input. Cos this is my first time seeing this one.

if this insect bit you, you must eat seven {7} big wrapped pap in a minute.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by obembet(f): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
post=122471439:

, Dey Greet You

Abeg go and greet lala

1 Like

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Zane2point4(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bazilian wandering spider, gives u a gift of erection before killing u
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by mechanics(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hmmm, do you want to eat it?
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by 77up(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
wahalawahala:
it's very different oga, everything u mentioned are edible and some are well cooked and every venomous parts are removed...but in your own case, U dey use venoms shook body for highness, and u think u are alright upstairs? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
the guy no well๐Ÿ˜‚

...but unfortunately, he doesn't know ๐Ÿค”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by etrange: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

This is a camel spider also known as sun spider. It is not venomous.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by brainhgeek(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sun spider.
Its bite could be painful but it is non venomous. Not a threat to humans

1 Like

Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by efeski(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the binary sentences. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.

This I have seen.

Stale
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Princeton92(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
This is a SUN SPIDER ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

It's a type of spider
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Camberlo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
It is a specie of spider and commonly come out during heat ๐Ÿ”ฅ period.

Their is need to fumigate your environment
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by drexel39(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
It's a camel spider,it's not posionous
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Federalis: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
This is termite
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Chiiamaka: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
You sound like you're not a Nigerian.

Nigerians are good at eating anything and everything. It was in this same nairaland someone fried and ate flies. He said flies are proteinous.

Flies Wtf!! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by b5ive(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
TimFisher2:
undecided

Is not poisonous

Sometimes I allow it to bite me just to get high

Including centipede, termites and black spider

There is this feeling of sensation and ecstasy you will derive from the bite.

Pls note that it is very addictive... But avoid scorpion ooo
wtf, are u ok lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by fijiano202(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

it's called sun spider
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by AfonjaPriest: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
It is not poisonous to humans.
I used to play with it when I was small. I didn't know where it came from.
Anyway, its poison is meant for small insects it kills to eat.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by lomprico(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:

It's a spider
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by Lvgirl: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Stephaniegold:

You must be from Ekiti or Ondo

Yes ooo
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by cocoduck: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
insects do not sting to kill. It is just to make you go away.
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by casppyjay: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Give400:
What website is this bro
itโ€™s an app..check it out (Seek)..check play store..itโ€™s an amazing app
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
Why would he do that
Nothing wey Nairalanders no fit chop cheesy
Re: How Poisonous Is This? (photo) by NonsenseRubbish: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the binary sentences. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.

This I have seen.
Nonsense plus rubbish angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lion Kills Zookeeper In Kaduna (Photos) / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.