Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Web App Development Partnership: Serious Programmers Apply! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Web App Development Partnership: Serious Programmers Apply! (1264 Views)

Cbt/e-exam Web App.......online DEMO AVAILABLE + Offline Copy With Server / Web & App Developers Wanted By Nairaland / Codeigniter Expert & Web 2.0 Ui Expert Needed For Social Web App Refactoring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web App Development Partnership: Serious Programmers Apply! by Nairaplus(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
I have this wonderful idea that involves the development of a web application. I need 3 Web Programmers to apply for partnership with me.

I am budgeting that it takes us not more than three months to create and deploy. I am not a web programming guru, but you can trust me when I say that this IDEA is a hot cake: Many are looking, but only few people like me are seeing it, Now I feel like I am the only one taking the step to develop and launch it.

That said, what do you stand to gain by joining forces with me?

1. Like I said we will form a partnership and as the helmsman, I will take 51% of the business. You know why!

2. Each of my partners will take 15% each. That's 45% for the three partners.

3. The remaining 5% is for The Business Cost (includes Hosting, Maintenance and Advertising/Marketing).

The Potential Of This Business Deal
The potential users of this model comprises of a little more than one million Nigerian citizens. With time, the website will come to accomodate many other African countries. I do not have a crystal ball, but with adequate marketing nationwide, I am of the belief that even if only 0.2% of people respond, and pay the paltry N500 for access and opportunity to use the app, Your 15% will come up to at least N150,000 for the first year. And with popularity, it gets better.

Do You Think This Idea Is Viable?
If it's not viable, I would not want to invest at least N50,000 of my hard-earned cash into it. I only need the programmers to join force with me and contribute their mental quota to the devlopment of the app.

I hope to start the application development by February 2012! Meanwhile I am still putting in place the required framework. All developers will work with me under one roof, don't worry about the accomodation/Feeding. Like I said, I will take care of that.

I need serious programmers to tender their interest to join the team. While I will not reveal the idea publicly now, I would do that when the team is set to start. Just indicate here by replying to the post if you are capable.
Re: Web App Development Partnership: Serious Programmers Apply! by Nairaplus(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2011
I have started working on the desktop version of the web application. I am developing it with Visual BASIC 2010 and hope to finish developing it by December 2011, which is this year's end.
Re: Web App Development Partnership: Serious Programmers Apply! by Nairaplus(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2011
I have finished with the algorithm for the desktop version.

I have also implemented more than 50% of this algorithm and the desktop version is as good as done.

When it's done, I will release it as a demo version for a limited use trial.

Now, I am working on the database design. Just finished crafting the framework, and I should create the database with Ms SQL Server 2008.

I don't know yet if it will integrate with the web app, but since the web app partners are not yet here, I will deal with that for now.

(1) (Reply)

Usb Drive Locker V2 / Murach C# 2010 And Visual Studio 2010 / Introduction To Operating Systemintroduction To Windows Operating Systems The Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.