Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader (4791 Views)

Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. / The Name Benin Was Not Gotten From Ife But Itsekiri / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
These sum up the conversations which I have had with Yoruba on this forum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu4GSLI18s8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A03lyntrUE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
Erased to not dilute the message above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
I wrote this
Ghostwon8222:
What you just said might be the most twisted statement which. I have ever heard.

1) there is nobody on earth whom is more Edo than the Oba of Benin, indeed unlike most Nigerians, the Oba of Benin's ancestors were witnessed by Europeans in the 1400's. And the Oba was already sitting on his imperial throne in his capital (Benin city). His vassal (Olu of Warri) was actually the first to meet the Europeans, but sent them to the emperor from whom the Olu derived his authority.
2) ogiamen is a well known imposter and traitor, indeed the ogimens collaborated with the British during the 1897 war between Benin and Britain which resulted in the looting and burning of Benin city. One of the very few houses in Benin city which didn't get burnt by the British was that of their ogiamen collaborators.
3) ogiamen has clearly alligned himself with Yoruba supremacists who claim the Oba of Benin is a Yoruba. The Yoruba supremacists boost the ogiamen claim and the ogiamen boosts the Yoruba supremacist claim.
4) our ancestors couldn't read or write and had no access to papers and pens, so how in god's name was any treaty signed between us?
5) it is only people with very poor education who can actually believe that the Oba of Benin could be anything other than an Edo, does your ancestry go back 600 years ? Well, only the Oba of Benin and perhaps two other monarchs in Nigeria have an ancestry which goes back 600 years. So it is foolish for you to claim "Oba of Benin is Yoruba". His ancestry of more than 600 years clearly says he is the most Edo man on earth.
6) how far does the Oni of Ife's ancestry go ?
7) how far does your ancestry go ?
8 ) you don't even know your true origin nor that of the Oni of ife (slave descendent, Sudanese migrant, indigenous local...), what is known, however, is the origin of the Oba of Benin, and it is Benin empire, in the capital of the empire.
@googi replied this
googi:
When Yoruba wannabes cannot get facts to prove their fake imagination, they attack each other, one another and it becomes Ogiso king of the sky v. Edo.

No matter how you try, Yoruba culture and gods are still worshipped by your Royal House. They still bear Yoruba names and their linqu franca remain Yoruba dialect from the Yoruba language.

You guys are fun to watch as you dance naked in the market.

Let me explain, my comment was just a copy and past from an other of my comments, I thought some parts of it were relevant and I didn't have the time to remove the parts which were not relevant to this conversation.
https://www.nairaland.com/7655468/olu-warri-installs-chief-oma/8#122718032
Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Let me answer this properly in case unintelligent people did not fully understand what I said
Christistruth03:

Sir alfred moloney
British Colonial Governor of Lagos 1890
Confirming that Lagos is Yorubaland and that Oyo Once Ruled over Benin
and to the Sea,
1) the governor wrote about an era which he didn't witness, so what the governor wrote is imagination at best.
2) I have documents of the era which the governor is talking about, and those documents contradict your interpretation of the governor's words. One of those documents is the map below which is from the 1600's and which shows imperial Benin already.
3) your interpretation of the governor's words are self serving at best, indeed, "Oyos or Iyos" are ijo.
4) the exact quote was "ruling to the sea over Benin and Ewe".What is over Benin and Ewe ? that is the sea !
The governor is not talking about ruling over Benin and Ewe, he is talking about the sea which is over Benin and Ewe. What you need to ask yourself is what the governor meant by "ruling to the sea"

You can rephrase this in such "[ruling] [to] [the] [sea over Benin and Ewe]"
Or if the sea in question is unmistakable then you rephrase it like this "[ruling] [to] [the] [sea]"

5) once again "Oyos or Iyos" are ijo, not yarri.ba.
I wrote this not to continue talking to someone best described by the videos which I posted, but to make my argument clearer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

Alaafin Oranmiyan was the first Alaafin that was overlord over Benin ,
Once again, in order to make things clear:
Oranmiyan is a made up character, an invention, a fairytale, he never existed. But to Yoruba who can't distinguish religious fanatical belief from actual history (actual facts) he is real, and they don't hesitate to talk about him as if he existed when discussing history.
Imagine you are talking about history and then someone brings up bugs bunny or Peter Pan and talks as if bugs bunny or Peter Pan actually existed ... That is the level of discussion with Yoruba when it comes to history. They just can't seperate fiction from reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu4GSLI18s8

2 Likes

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Christistruth03: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Document below is from
Sir alfred moloney
and to the Sea, the Eguns are a Brother Clan of the Ewe of Dahomey ,Oyo was their Overlord over all Egun and Ewe People from Badagry to Ghana

Including Allada Cotonou Whydah
Most of Dahomey and Togo and the East of the Volta River in Ghana

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Christistruth03: 3:10am On Apr 28, 2023

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Oghodua: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Document below is from
Sir alfred moloney
and to the Sea, the Eguns are a Brother Clan of the Ewe of Dahomey ,Oyo was their Overlord over all Egun and Ewe People from Badagry to Ghana

Including Allada Cotonou Whydah
Most of Dahomey and Togo and the East of the Volta River in Ghana

the true story , there was no council of Yoruba obas, it was council of kings in western province at the time, the other midwestern kings were omitted to suit their selfish narrative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Christistruth03: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Oghodua:
the true story , there was no council of Yoruba obas, it was council of kings in western province at the time, the other midwestern kings were omitted to suit their selfish narrative

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by googi: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Una go flogi dis usurpers of Yoruba Culture die. I beggi naow.

You can fool some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

These fake Bini internet warriors have no connection to their Royal House whatever. Their only aim is to snatch Yoruba Culture at the top.

But eh, they are not the only one. They all want to be associated with the best Culture in the world.

1 Like

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 30, 2023
Any proof for your accusations?
Or are we Edo guilty until proven innocent?
amdatdude:
So I have been on the internet watching various "Historians" on the Benin Kingdom. Unfortunately, there is something I felt has been quite dishonest about it's role in the trans Atlantic slave trade.
So I decided to ask an AI chatbot for honest answers. ChatGPT

What was benins role in the trans atlantic slave trade

Benin, a kingdom located in West Africa, was involved in the transatlantic slave trade primarily as a source of enslaved Africans. Beginning in the late 15th century, European traders established contacts with the coastal kingdoms of West Africa, including Benin, to exchange goods such as textiles, guns, and alcohol for enslaved people.

Benin's rulers and merchants played a significant role in this trade by capturing and selling people from neighboring regions and trading them to European slave traders. The slave trade had a devastating impact on the people of Benin, leading to widespread violence, displacement, and social disruption.

In addition to being a source of enslaved Africans, Benin was also a center for the production and trade of goods that were used to purchase enslaved people, such as palm oil, ivory, and gold. Benin's involvement in the transatlantic slave trade continued until the late 19th century, when European powers, including Britain, began to abolish the slave trade and colonialism gained hold in the region.

Isn't it true that benin kingdom prohibited the sale of slaves?

Yes, it is true that the Kingdom of Benin, also known as the Edo Kingdom, had a legal system that prohibited the sale of slaves within its own territory. This system, known as the "Customary Code of the Benin Kingdom," was established during the reign of Oba Ewuare the Great in the 15th century.

Under this code, it was illegal to sell any Benin citizen into slavery, and anyone who violated this law could be punished with death. However, the prohibition against the sale of slaves within Benin's borders did not extend to the sale of slaves to European traders for export to the Americas.

While the Benin Kingdom prohibited the sale of its own citizens into slavery, it did participate in the transatlantic slave trade as a supplier of slaves obtained from neighboring regions. The slave trade was a major source of income for the kingdom, and its rulers and merchants actively participated in the trade for several centuries, until the practice was abolished by European powers in the late 19th century.

which regions did benin acquire slaves from?

The Kingdom of Benin acquired slaves from various regions in West and Central Africa. Some of the areas that were major sources of slaves for Benin included:

The coastal regions of the Bight of Benin: The peoples living in the coastal areas of present-day Togo, Ghana, and Nigeria were often raided by Benin's armies, and many were captured and sold into slavery.

The interior regions of West Africa: Benin's armies would often raid the interior regions of West Africa, such as the Yoruba states, and capture people to be sold into slavery.

The Kingdom of Dahomey: Dahomey was a neighboring kingdom to Benin, and its rulers were also heavily involved in the slave trade. Many of the slaves that were sold by Dahomey were acquired through raiding neighboring regions.

Central Africa: Benin also acquired slaves from Central Africa through trade networks that extended across the continent. Slaves from the Congo Basin were brought to the coast and sold to European traders, often passing through Benin's ports.

It's important to note that the exact origins of enslaved people in the transatlantic slave trade are difficult to trace, and many people were captured and sold multiple times before they were finally sold to European traders.

what is the Customary Code of the Benin Kingdom

The Customary Code of the Benin Kingdom was a set of laws and regulations established by Oba Ewuare the Great of the Kingdom of Benin in the 15th century. The code was designed to regulate various aspects of life in the kingdom, including the sale and ownership of slaves.

Under the code, it was illegal to sell any Benin citizen into slavery, and anyone who violated this law could be punished with death. The code also regulated the ownership of slaves within the kingdom, setting rules for the treatment of slaves and the circumstances under which they could be sold or freed.

The code reflected the importance of social status in the Kingdom of Benin, with different rules and punishments applying to people of different classes. For example, slaves who committed crimes against free people were subject to harsher punishments than free people who committed the same crimes.

The Customary Code of the Benin Kingdom was an important legal and social institution in the kingdom, and it remained in force until the kingdom was annexed by the British in 1897. While the code prohibited the sale of Benin citizens into slavery, it did not extend to the sale of slaves to European traders for export to the Americas, and the kingdom was a major supplier of slaves to the transatlantic slave trade.

what happened the kingdom of benins decrease in population?

The Kingdom of Benin experienced a significant decrease in population in the 19th century, largely as a result of the transatlantic slave trade and the wars and raids that accompanied it.

The slave trade was a major source of income for the kingdom, and its rulers and merchants actively participated in the trade for several centuries, capturing and selling people from neighboring regions to European traders for export to the Americas. The export of so many people led to a significant decrease in the population of the region, as well as the disruption of social and economic systems.

In addition to the slave trade, the Kingdom of Benin also faced military conflicts with neighboring kingdoms, including Dahomey and the British Empire. These conflicts resulted in the loss of lives and the displacement of people from their homes, further contributing to the decrease in population.

The British Empire annexed the Kingdom of Benin in 1897, and this marked the beginning of a new era in the region. The British introduced new systems of governance and economic development, which eventually led to the population of the region recovering and growing again. However, the legacy of the transatlantic slave trade and the wars and conflicts of the past continued to shape the region and its people for many years to come.

Oxford University ‘rewarding slavery twice’ by repatriating Benin Bronzes

Deadria Farmer-Paellmann, the founder of the Restitution Study Group (RSG) campaigning for reparative justice for slave descendants in the US, has engaged British legal experts to help pressure UK institutions into reversing their repatriation plans.

She has urged Oxford’s leadership to “immediately suspend your plans to repatriate these objects to Nigeria”, adding: “It is morally indefensible to make such a determination against the express wishes of those of us in the UK, the US and the Commonwealth, whose ancestors literally gave their lives so that the Bronzes could be created in the first place.

“Your proposed actions to repatriate the Bronzes would have the effect of rewarding slavery twice.”

The artefacts were made over several centuries for royalty in the Kingdom of Benin – now absorbed into Nigeria – before they were taken in a punitive raid by the British in 1897. European metal tokens known as “manillas” were often melted down to create them.

https:///ekq3d

Benin Bronzes made of German brass

Researchers have long suspected that the brass used to create the impressive sculptures was transported to Benin via Portuguese trade routes in the 15th century, but they haven't been able to pinpoint where the metals originated in Europe.

A study published Wednesday by researchers at the Technische Hochschule Georg Agricola in the German city of Bochum offers evidence that much of the material used to create Benin's 16th and 17th century bronzes came from Germany's Rhineland region.

"The Benin Bronzes are the most famous ancient works of art in all West Africa," study author Tobias Skowronek said in a statement. "Finally, we can prove the totally unexpected: the brass used for the Benin masterpieces, long thought to come from Britain or Flanders, was mined in western Germany. This is the first time a scientific link has been made."

https://p.dw.com/p/4PhuL

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 30, 2023
It seems obvious that the colonizers have hijacked the woke movement and just don't want to give Benin it's treasures back, therefore the non substantiated accusations against Benin, whereas Europe and America never paid any reparations for slavery and hugely benefited from slavery and kept their own cultural heritages, but us Edo we shouldn't be allowed to have our cultural heritage as punishment for allegedly being accomplices of the unpunished Europeans and Americans whom would be rewarded again by keeping Benin treasures...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2023
Ghostwon8222:

I'm done talking to you, you are too retarded to talk to me. For your information, the Portuguese embassy in Abuja is not a bunch of historians or time travellers. It is just common ordinary people.
Whatever they said is totally irrelevant.
They didn't witness our ancestors!
Why are you retarded?

And the Portuguese ancestors who witnessed our ancestors didn't say what these Portuguese are saying !
Talking to a 9 year old is less irritating than talking to you. Your stvpidity is at an extremely high level.
Look, I don't owe you anything, I don't need to keep educating you or to keep having dvmb conversations with you. Your brain is not fit for an adult. You are just a waste of space on earth.

Ghostwon I don't know if you're on Facebook but you should check out the link , it's a Benin history discussion the white are spewing their misconceptions about benin history , I think you're in a better position to share some knowledge

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0KkSTX4JRK3qcadGsR9SKZntZjxw9AEoePY3gYavnyrGayCieRYmgfLD9JvM6iFc7l&id=100063639022730&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 02, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Ghostwon I don't know if you're on Facebook but you should check out the link , it's a Benin history discussion the white are spewing their misconceptions about benin history , I think you're in a better position to share some knowledge

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0KkSTX4JRK3qcadGsR9SKZntZjxw9AEoePY3gYavnyrGayCieRYmgfLD9JvM6iFc7l&id=100063639022730&mibextid=Nif5oz

Sorry, I don't have a Facebook account anymore, I deactivated most of my social media accounts in order to not get too addicted to social media and to not waste time. It is funny that we have some Edo people whom are active on social media and whom are very popular, but instead of doing serious history, all they do is talk about fairytales like oduduwa... This is why Europeans can say anything about us unchecked, because we basically have nothing to say since we are confusing fairytales with history like children do, whereas those who want to steal our artefacts (the Europeans) and their African American puppets are looking more serious and down to earth and more credible than us.
They have estimated that our artifacts are worth more than 30 billion dollars, and the thieves in Europe and America want that cash. Out of nowhere we are now apparently the sole responsible for slavery and our ancestral heritage must be kept away from us for slavery...meanwhile bastard Charles is being coronated and he gets to keep his ancestral bastard heritage and ours... Meanwhile the British, the Portuguese, the French, the Dutch and many other Europeans were the real slave merchants and kidnappers and all ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 02, 2023
I tried some time ago to help one famous blogger/media personality to understand history better in order for him to do his job better and represent the interests of the Oba and the people better (information is power), but he just went on insulting me. Only Nigerians will insult you when you try to give them free education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Sorry, I don't have a Facebook account anymore, I deactivated most of my social media accounts in order to not get too addicted to social media and to not waste time. It is funny that we have some Edo people whom are active on social media and whom are very popular, but instead of doing serious history, all they do is talk about fairytales like oduduwa... This is why Europeans can say anything about us unchecked, because we basically have nothing to say since we are confusing fairytales with history like children do, whereas those who want to steal our artefacts (the Europeans) and their African American puppets are looking more serious and down to earth and more credible than us.
They have estimated that our artifacts are worth more than 30 billion dollars, and the thieves in Europe and America want that cash. Out of nowhere we are now apparently the sole responsible for slavery and our ancestral heritage must be kept away from us for slavery...meanwhile bastard Charles is being coronated and he gets to keep his ancestral bastard heritage and ours... Meanwhile the British, the Portuguese, the French, the Dutch and many other Europeans were the real slave merchants and kidnappers and all ...

Very true, I wished you still were on Facebook

All our people know how to do best is play tribal game with fairytale history..

We will one day get a very educated oba who will see reason to end all this and sponsor the study on benin history, we hope it will never be too late by then

The benin history is the face of West African history and African history world wide along with that of eyptian history, while the white and Arabs are busy doing their damage to erase African from Egyptian history
The benins are here dwelling on fairtytales as their history, while the European are in our corner demonizing our benin history to kill the historical respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2023
Ghostwon82221:
I tried some time ago to help one famous blogger/media personality to understand history better in order for him to do his job better and represent the interests of the Oba and the people better (information is power), but he just went on insulting me. Only Nigerians will insult you when you try to give them free education.

What do you aspect when they don't read most of the African comment to the white on Facebook were lame and mostly full of insult, no one could stage them intellectually
But trust me not when I am there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Christistruth03: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2023

Again, you make claims.
For your information, you need to back up your claims.
There is no written record of the region which dates back to the 12th century AD, so making claims about that period of time is just an other of your unprovable claims.
As it is on documents about Abeokuta, it was established by former slaves (the egbas). All you said is myth at best.

In other Words you think your 12 th century Ancestors that you descended from were a myth and did not exist because nothing was written and there are no recorded documents about them

Don't you think. this attitude is stupid

Let me tell you a Story

The People of Ile Ife told the British that Ile Ife was over 2000 years old and was already existing
In 300 BC because they were told by their Ancestors that Ife was founded by their Ancestors as a place of refuge after that great flood that destroyed the whole Earth
(Be!ieved to be Noahs flood in the Bible)

The British then invited European Archaeologists who dug around the Ife Palace and other parts of ife and found Ancient Objects including cooking Utensils which they carbon dated and found to be over 2000 years old confirming what the natives had said
Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by QueenNyakim: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
Right.

I am a few months late to this conversation but time to debunk some bullshit. I will just copy and paste of what I wrote on Reddit.

-

Benin Kingdom wasn't really involved in Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade nor did they rely on it either. They made their wealth selling goods like cloth and palm oil and agicultural goods second such as their sought after Benin peppers. Oba's made it extremely difficult for European slave merchants to buy slaves until it dwindle down to nothing forcing Euros like Portuguese to move their bases of operation to Warri.

Since European slavers called all of the Gulf of Guinea the Bright of Benin and didn't bother distinguishing between between Benin and Warri.

Refer to Images below.

Since I can only post 4 pictures at a time, here the 5th.
https://imgur.com/76nZl2B

The few couple hundred slaves Benin Kingdom sold to the Portuguese in the 1500's ended up in other regions in Africa (gold coast, to work on gold mines, & Portuguese controlled archipelagos such as Sao Tome and Principe in the 1500s and 1600s until Benin completely stopped cooperating with European slave merchants in human cargo in its entirety.

Benin Kingdom economy was never reliant on selling humans as cargo to Europeans as other African Kingdoms were such as the Dahomey who were built on it. Benin Kingdom even manufactured its own guns (despite having trouble with flint lock as Japanese did) and cannons using Portuguese and British cannons as models. Currently, there are 3 canons crafted by Benin blacksmiths housed in the British museum.

Book - Sir Ralph Moor and The "Benin" Cannon Of The British Museum and The Royal Armouries by Ronald Bishop Smith.

As I quote "It excited my surprise to see here two or three small pieces of cannon, of British and Portuguese manufacture; but they were not mounted, and had perhaps been produced as models for imitation, as the country abounds in iron; but for the expense attendant on working the mines, there is, comparitively speaking, very little wrought to perfection. I saw, however, some swords of their own manufacture, which were very well turned out of hand; and was credibly informed. They could make muskets, with the exception of the lock, in great perfection."

- CPT James Fawckner

Oba Adolo literally made it a decree that any Bini merchant who engaged in the act of slave trading illegal would be severely punished. The slave trade was taboo in Bini Society.

Bini Kingdom literally abolished slavery more than 200 years before the British did, lmfao. When the British tried sanctioning Bini Kingdom, they weren't affected. People need to realize not all Africans part-took in abomination of the slave trade.

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Christistruth00: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Slave trade lasted for over 300 years so the only way for any kingdom to survive is to join the trade or watch your community destroy by other slavers.

Kingdoms Like Owo and Ekitis hardly got involved in the Slave Trade and the Egba Kingdom was not Keen on it
Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by laiperi: 12:36am On Nov 01, 2023
Christistruth00:

Kingdoms Like Owo and Ekitis hardly got involved in the Slave Trade and the Egba Kingdom was not Keen on it

Foreign or local slave trade?
Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Smartguyboy(m): 5:29am On Nov 01, 2023
Christistruth00:

How about that lady call Efunroye Tinubu?
Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Christistruth00: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2023
Smartguyboy:

How about that lady call Efunroye Tinubu?

That is why I said the Egba Kingdom were not Keen on it

It was the Slave Trade that Chased the Egbas from their 153 scattered Villages to Abeokuta

Madam Tinubu was an individual who was the wife of the Oba Of Lagos

Lagos was Notorious for it

1 Like

Re: The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader by Christistruth00: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2023
laiperi:

Foreign or local slave trade?

Trans Atlantic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Naija Tribe Or Ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest / My Historical Perspective On Eze Chima And Western Igbos / Ijebu People On Nairaland, Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.