Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City (1212 Views)

Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up / Romelu Lukaku Involved In Bust-up With Manchester United Manager Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City by Camoready: 2:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Sky Germany is reporting that Leroy Sane's lip was bleeding after the altercation and the two players needed to be separated by their fellow team-mates in the dressing room; the duo were seen on the pitch arguing in the latter stages of the match on Tuesday as Man City won 3-0[b][/b]

Re: Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City by Freshtruth(m): 3:15am On Apr 13, 2023
Sane dey find trouble you were start from start to finish mane wey dey just bringb15mins to the end na you feel to blame? What about upecano wey lule for defense?
Re: Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City by Camoready: 5:43am On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Sane dey find trouble you were start from start to finish mane wey dey just bringb15mins to the end na you feel to blame? What about upecano wey lule for defense?

Exactly! Even on Saturday he follow dey blame Mane for the game. Senior man just tire for the guy. Mane wey normally dey calm, for him to provoke, Sane don dey vex am since.

3 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City by SouthSouth1914: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2023
Mane is a very decent footballer, not by words but actions. Sane must have done something really terrible if this news is true.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City by Joebayo217: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
Mane is a very decent footballer, not by words but actions. Sane must have done something really terrible if this news is true.
Exactly Sane is insane not sane again
Re: Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City by LeeSmart: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2023
Most of u guys here gonn be on sadio mane's side cuz u felt he's one perfect dude.
Forget abt his gentility, beneath him lies a cold-hearted somebody.

Can't 4get my experience with him at old traford 10/3/2018 during a game btw man utd vs liverpool. After liverpool suffered a 2-1 defeat, i was at the stand close to the players enterance/exit way nd i asked for his jersey. Daht got him angered nd he almost used his finger to poke my eyes.
Uptil date he has not appologise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City by wiseone28: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2023
LeeSmart:
Most of u guys here gonn be on sadio mane's side cuz u felt he's one perfect dude.
Forget abt his gentility, beneath him lies a cold-hearted somebody.

Can't 4get my experience with him at old traford 10/3/2018 during a game btw man utd vs liverpool. After liverpool suffered a 2-1 defeat, i was at the stand close to the players enterance/exit way nd i asked for his jersey. Daht got him angered nd he almost used his finger to poke my eyes.
Uptil date he has not appologise.
So you no fit buy the jersey?

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City by LeeSmart: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2023
wiseone28:
So you no fit buy the jersey?
Haba bros Maguire wey give me him jersey 4 free, so na mane own i go come buy?
Re: Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City by Rickmann: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Camoready:
Sky Germany is reporting that Leroy Sane's lip was bleeding after the altercation and the two players needed to be separated by their fellow team-mates in the dressing room; the duo were seen on the pitch arguing in the latter stages of the match on Tuesday as Man City won 3-0[b][/b]

But why mane go punch him own brother
Re: Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
two brothers

(1) (Reply)

Most Up-to-date Sports News Providing Website / Top 10 Football Leagues In Africa: Nigeria Ranked Lowest / Nigeria's Loss, Britain's Gain 16 Great Athletes With Nigerian Background(lists)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.