Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,563 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height (79014 Views)

Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by MrAgbako: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eskalebe tio labebe!
πŸ˜‚
All because of kotototoparatata? Abi?

1 Like

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by grandstar(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
To me, the least best height for a man is 5'9". It should really be 5'10".

I consider any woman from 5'7" as tall. This may be challenged but trust me, were she to marry someone 5'10", don't be surprised their kids hitting 6ft or more. This I have seen.

Women's average height is also 5'4

4 Likes

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by EriMma1: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na wa o.
This one no be yansh again, na height..

Well . I don't blame them because the way girls are rejecting short men now is something else.

He looks a lot better now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by 1Sharon(f): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
grandstar:
To me, the least best height for a man is 5'9". It should really be 5'10".

I consider any woman from 5'7" as tall. This may be challenged but trust me, were she to marry someone 5'10", don't be surprised their kids hitting 6ft or more. This I have seen.

Women's average height is also 5'4

Short men are disliked by women.

Very tall women face the same plight. Men say they are too masculine and unappealing

1 Like

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by 1Sharon(f): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
His dedication is inspiring

2 Likes

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by 1Sharon(f): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
Shedrack777:
ladies are wicked. just look at what they let a grown man undergo just because of ladies rejection.

I hope you feel the same way about women that bleach and get BBLs
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by CSTRR: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
The most shallowest women in the world are in america.
If you are not 6ft tall atleasst ,Konji go finish you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by CSTRR: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
Honestly,the inferiority complex and low self esteem of most short people especially short men is second to none,well i can't blame them sha because the society makes them look inferior and unattractive.
That is why wizkid wants to impregnate every women in the world now that his money has defeated his height deficiency.

3 Likes

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by justmondris: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
If he had used that same energy and determination to pursue his dream, by now he would have been a great ma. So na height be your problem for this life?

1 Like

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by sparko1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rokiat:
Chie haba all this just to impress women? Lolzzzzz

Na to impress you in particular grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by ogify1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Everybody with Wetin Dey do them.
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by atheistandproud(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Las las,so God can't satisfy humans undecided

Las las,na who exactly this nigga wan try impress now? angry

Women obviously

1 Like

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by blingxx(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
Honestly,the inferiority complex and low self esteem of most short people especially short men is second to none,well i can't blame them sha because the society makes them look inferior and unattractive.

Yeah that's right we should blame society , no woman wants a short man tbh even you .. that means you are part of the problem let be real with ourselves undecided

1 Like

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by udemzyudex(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
That one no mean say him pikin no go Short.

1 Like

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by udemzyudex(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
justmondris:
If he had used that same energy and determination to pursue his dream, by now he would have been a great ma. So na height be your problem for this life?

Problem no dey finish,he don solve one make we see wetin be next.

1 Like

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by TemplarLandry: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
This funny procedure is very prevalent among Indians. I watched a documentary sometime ago on Al Jazeera in which several bone surgeries to increase height like this went wrong, leading to disability.

3 Likes

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Realhommie(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Why the guy resemble Emeka Enyiocha the Nollywood actor? Lol
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by ellizy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Another craze man
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by densiks: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lol

Ecclesiastes 7:29 KJV
Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

4 Likes

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by densiks: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This funny procedure is very prevalent among Indians. I watched a documentary sometime ago on Al Jazeera in which several bone surgeries to increase height like this went wrong, leading to disability.
Lol
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
The son would be like:

Son: Daddy, are you truly my daddy? My real daddy?

Dad: Yes son, why do you ask?

Son: (Looks at his daddy from toe to head, looks at the Mum) Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Chee59(f): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
The fact that life showed this man shege to the extent that he paid to have his bones broken.
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Chee59(f): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
CSTRR:
The most shallowest women in the world are in america.
If you are not 6ft tall atleasst ,Konji go finish you.
Praise God, Nigerian women can get some shut eye even if it's fa few minutes.
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Gboom: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
In this boy 'portable' voice wahala! wahala!!wahala!!!

Anything that is not natural always have its consequences.

1 Like

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by NameInUse(f): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Thank you God for creating me this perfect to my taste...cos i can never alter any of my body parts o.

What if he had died It is finished nìyẹn.

3 Likes

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by occfx: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
SmallDick99:
I can understand.

Being short in the US is a lot tougher than it is here in Nigeria; girls will look at u as something similar to a disease.

If you're not famous or with a lot of money then u will really struggle.

You can possibly go through such long term konji and still get your priorities right cheesy

I don't advise anyone to be short in US... If you are short and black, just make sure you are Jarule or lilwayne or Mayweather. My problem now be say me wey come tall no come get money... It's very painful

3 Likes

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Nefort: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
"Tall, dark and handsome"
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Elidrisy20: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wahala

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.